Labmax results.

I have my suspensions of other things as well with stuff he said and another member or two kinda touched on it in a post but it was let go I think for the sake of trying to find a solution here....I could be wrong but I'm sure the majority of us know all we need to know with this lab at this point .... I don't necessarily put a lot of faith into labmax myself but the response the op was given says more than enough to me.... I could be completely wrong about this lab but I'm good with that and my decision going forward

Let's not detract from this thread too much though, if this elite guy comes to meso, I think it would be in everyone interest to run that lab off fast.

I might be jumping to conclusions, but from what I've seen this ugl seems shady as fook [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys this is one of the best threads ive read an if this helps even if its negative which i do not like at all. But if it saves someone money an time. An no i dont think Elite wouldve selected to scam me do to the fact he lives a hour away from me. An our communication was spot on i even let the man know that sometimes i test products an always get my bloods. An he was super cool an nice an helpful an then today i said....hey man im curious why all these single compounds im double testing are all failing. An id like to get a answer from you before i go to my home forum an blast it out there for all to see, so you know im coming to you first.....then he said that my test mean jack shit, his gear is 100, an go ahead blast it up on your forum i have my orginal guys i deal with it will have no effect. An man dont contact me again with this shit....thats like word for word. Take that an make with it what you will an there a as some cussing on his end towards me an blah blah.

Anyways thank you guys an i beileve stuff like this here will save lives,time,money, and heartache

Dude I'm just quoting your words 2Dumb2Plumb ! Don't deflect things man you are lying...that's all.

Hey guys this is one of the best threads ive read an if this helps even if its negative which i do not like at all. But if it saves someone money an time. An no i dont think Elite wouldve selected to scam me do to the fact he lives a hour away from me. An our communication was spot on i even let the man know that sometimes i test products an always get my bloods. An he was super cool an nice an helpful an then today i said....hey man im curious why all these single compounds im double testing are all failing. An id like to get a answer from you before i go to my home forum an blast it out there for all to see, so you know im coming to you first.....then he said that my test mean jack shit, his gear is 100, an go ahead blast it up on your forum i have my orginal guys i deal with it will have no effect. An man dont contact me again with this shit....thats like word for word. Take that an make with it what you will an there a as some cussing on his end towards me an blah blah.

Anyways thank you guys an i beileve stuff like this here will save lives,time,money, and heartache
Man fuck that guy but for the new guys reading this .... this is why we do what we do at meso I'm sure if this is all true a lot of people last a lot of money so pay attention and be patient when pulling the trigger

Dude I'm just quoting your words 2Dumb2Plumb ! Don't deflect things man you are lying...that's all.

Lying about what? Dude instead of fucking me off... why not get your boy from Brooklyn to PM me on how he got that blood work and we'll settle this shit in 6 weeks. If I'm wrong and those Test come back like shit then I got scammed as well and you know what I'm not the first guy to get scammed and I won't be the last.... and it sucks but that's the game.

Not to mention this thread is full of some of my fav people on here. We have talked an you know who you are. Thanks for having my 6. Guys
I genuinely am glad to feel as if maybe maybe 1 time i can help contribute an the guys i admire help take charge an do the grinding. Im a meer pawn in this game

Here's a pic of the test e and deca I got. Same thing, no batch numbers or dates....fuck.
43f5a3dc0ab940035dbbcb9a05951e9c.jpg
5854fe5669c2ef2ea0bcc6daa5216a1a.jpg

Here's a pic of the test e and deca I got. Same thing, no batch numbers or dates....fuck.
43f5a3dc0ab940035dbbcb9a05951e9c.jpg
5854fe5669c2ef2ea0bcc6daa5216a1a.jpg

With no batch number makes there simc testing even mean less I'd think no one even knows where the Raws went

Man fuck that guy but for the new guys reading this .... this is why we do what we do at meso I'm sure if this is all true a lot of people last a lot of money so pay attention and be patient when pulling the trigger
Also why nobody goes around slinging g2g's.