Labmax results.

@Eman come in here ur always good at this shit what do u think about this

I'm really not a fan of labmax... I am only really familiar with anavar testing with it. But it's interesting results!

Next step is probably bloods if you're already running it. Short esters you should be able to test a little sooner but more of a crapshoot I think.

I'm not really very familiar with this source either, reps somewhere?

I'm trying to figure that out right now. If someone can give it to me straight I'll gladly do that.

Which ester were you taking?

He said on page 1:
"Tried talking to the source about what had happened an he doesnt care about my test his stuff is 100^% he said."
Exactly!!!which to me is the completely wrong stance to take.... along with other things that have been pointed out I have enough info to draw my own conclusions here and what I want to do with them....it's just not worth it to me especially when you don't have to deal with it when there are plenty of options out there...

I'm really not a fan of labmax... I am only really familiar with anavar testing with it. But it's interesting results!

Next step is probably bloods if you're already running it. Short esters you should be able to test a little sooner but more of a crapshoot I think.

There had been a lot of conflict with this lab and a few guys on here lately I just figured ur pretty level headed and a straight shooter I'd personally like you around this thread

I haven't looked but is this lab in question on meso?? Cuz I have a feeling he is about to get hammered hard! I know I'll be over there !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing dictator prop right now. I want to switch over ASAP to Elites.

Sorry 2Dumb2Plumb but I'm confused here. You say it's not possible to get bloods done in NY correct?

Bro I've been trying for a very long time. I emailed all the major lab testing sites and they all said the same shit... you need to go out of state. By law you can't have your own blood work done it has to be prescribed.

Everyone knows you can use online places to order your labs though. Then you can go to any quest or labcorp. So @CdnGuy has a valid point here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys I will never lie here this guy is a complete FRAUD!

Bro... this is opportunity you wanted... you got it. Look at LabMD and all those lab testing sites they don't allow Test to be done in NYS or NJ.... instead of screenshotting shit that doesn't have relevance here why don't you help me figure out how to get bloods.