Labmax results.

Interesting to say the least. I wish I had a valid 2 cents to offer but I don't. I would like to thank all of you that have contributed in one way or another. This is a change of pace from the normal rhetoric:)
I like seeing guys work together on finding the solution, rather then focussing on the problem. Perhaps @XKawN would have a little insight on this.

Yes, you need a good 5-6 weeks. That is the standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then that's what I need to do then bro. Idk anything more? A video of me drawing and pinning from the vials idk.... not being a shady fuck here. Just concerned like anyone else. Believe me I'm going to start getting bloods on every single blast I do with any lab or same lab I use for now on. For my sake that I know my $$$ isn't going to shit.

Then that's what I need to do then bro. Idk anything more? A video of me drawing and pinning from the vials idk.... not being a shady fuck here. Just concerned like anyone else. Believe me I'm going to start getting bloods on every single blast I do with any lab or same lab I use for now on. For my sake that I know my $$$ isn't going to shit.
I have no need to see a pic of you sticking a needle in your ass bro!!!lmao

Ok well fuck. Can someone post the sticky for getting labmax kits and that whole procedure. I just received an order of test e and deca from elite genetics and want to test what I have so I can contribute. I've done 2 shots of the test e in the last week. Each was 400mg. All I can say is that the pip is the worst I've ever felt. Shot my quad 2 days ago and my whole knee and lower quad is swollen. Feeling paranoid. Thanks.

I have no need to see a pic of you sticking a needle in your ass bro!!!lmao

A video bro... post that shit to xvideos of my ass.... I got a fat little rump lol. Ironically I butt flex too.... some guys can pec dance I can pec dance and cheek dance as well. The original twerker. Girls love that shit lol.

Seriously guys... Something's up and we'll get to the bottom of this.

A video bro... post that shit to xvideos of my ass.... I got a fat little rump lol. Ironically I butt flex too.... some guys can pec dance I can pec dance and cheek dance as well. The original twerker. Girls love that shit lol.

Seriously guys... Something's up and we'll get to the bottom of this.
I'm going to pretend that you never just told all of us that you twerk.... tmi tmi lmao

Couple questions come to my mind here.

@2Dumb2Plumb and @Djt17

The batches ; do they have a batch number?

The reason I ask is perhaps we have two different batches? This would be a good starting point.

2. If the lab won't return questions after being called out, that should be a HUGE RED flag shouldn't it?

3. 2d2p- why would you order all this without doing a test on some unknown lab? Why did you pull the trigger on that gear so fast? I can see why people are looking at this negatively like you have gotten something for free. Honestly it would be best if you gear is bunk and you post those honest bloods. Posting great bloods will for sure not look good in your case.

4. Simec will not do testing anymore from my understanding, so I will be going on a limb and saying that shit is fake, unless there is something I do not know. How did he obtain simec testing? Unless it was sent off before simec announced they wouldn't be testing sent in samples anymore.

That's all I can think of for now.

Thank you for all the info @Roger rabbit ....I felt I could count on you to bring some insight to the table... very much aporeciated

Damn you too[emoji35] I was just about to hit the hay, have to wake up in like 4 hours, but now I'm super awake and interested in this thead[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Damn you too[emoji35] I was just about to hit the hay, have to wake up in like 4 hours, but now I'm super awake and interested in this thead[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lmao, sorry bro but hell, I gotta be up all night so atleast I'll have some company now