Labmax results.

I was wondering of who all I could tag that would be interested in this myself....just didn't want to tag anyone who wouldn't want to be bothered with this

What if you took the legit gear and added some coconut oil to it, then tested it?

Then you could determine if it's the carrier oil skewing the results.

Just a thought.

Bro I didn't do anything special.... I do appreciate it though... the real help is with these other guys starting to show up

Hey @Tj72 thanks bro for leading this man. Really appreciate it man.
Here is the thing man iv never seen some one lab max all this shit and all fail it's kinda crazy but it definitely possible the one test u did from the other lab really helped to

This is just another trial for me. I find it impossible to believe this shit is BUNK... the TNE blend with the 50/50 of the dbol Adrol has my forearms and whatever Muscle I worked all fucked and crampy.... that happens to me on orals and I can't see that being a placebo effect either. No matter how much water I drink the cramps never go away after a workout.

But I can't prove anything because I don't know how yet. And Believe me I hope this isn't true.

Well hey i almost dodnt post anything. Cause had a feeling shill central. But i did. An i hope it helps the good guys like you all. An obviously i got burnt "allegedly" hah but looks like it so i couldnt let u guys thats just selfish af man. An Tj you know how i am man.
If i can help i will guys.

Well hey i almost dodnt post anything. Cause had a feeling shill central. But i did. An i hope it helps the good guys like you all. An obviously i got burnt "allegedly" hah but looks like it so i couldnt let u guys thats just selfish af man. An Tj you know how i am man.
If i can help i will guys.

Listen. How do you personally feel on the blend?
Are you putting on size? , I think I hit this blend alone once last week and my nips started tingling. I'm trying to lessen my Adex usage on this bulk because my first run I did overkill on the adex. I have to really see tomorrow. Just going to hit the blend separately. its not going to put anyone's mind at ease but just for my sake.

I'de seriously hate to think that shit bro. This guy Elite just opened a domestic in the land down under.... if he's willing to risk that idk what for but why would a lab risk that if his raws are fraud and his gear is shit.... doesn't make sense

You could ask hammer the same thing. Why do people do this?

I would tend to believe that it is them choosing to buy cheap Rawalpindi from shady places?

Or they just really don't give a shit, either way it doesn't look good for this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just another trial for me. I find it impossible to believe this shit is BUNK... the TNE blend with the 50/50 of the dbol Adrol has my forearms and whatever Muscle I worked all fucked and crampy.... that happens to me on orals and I can't see that being a placebo effect either. No matter how much water I drink the cramps never go away after a workout.

But I can't prove anything because I don't know how yet. And Believe me I hope this isn't true.
Maybe he smelled novice on djit 17, or correspondence with him made him a selected target?

Maybe he smelled novice on djit 17, or correspondence with him made him a selected target?
Well if that's the case then I don't have to explain how messed up that would be... who's to say the next guy isn't you or even me.... I'm not saying your wrong man... I'm just saying if it was the case then there's no coming back from that in my book

Listen. How do you personally feel on the blend?
Are you putting on size? , I think I hit this blend alone once last week and my nips started tingling. I'm trying to lessen my Adex usage on this bulk because my first run I did overkill on the adex. I have to really see tomorrow. Just going to hit the blend separately. its not going to put anyone's mind at ease but just for my sake.
You can't judge hear from how u feel man

Where did he get it done? Tell me the location and I'm there. I was always lead to believe you can't obtain your own blood work in NY state. CDN let's not fight dude. Let the guy tell me where he got it and I'm there.

You can order your blood work online then go to a quest. Believe it's labmd they have a doctor to on call to call it in. You just select the test you want done and pay.

You can order your blood work online then go to a quest. Believe it's labmd they have a doctor to on call to call it in. You just select the test you want done and pay.

I can't.... I'm in NYS. I'll need to go out of state and I'm okay with that. Seriously will drive out of state to do this but some guy on here got his bloods in brooklyn so I'm going that route if I can.

The only thing that matters is the testosterone that's all the blood test is gonna show but I'm not trying to talk shit but after all the shit u have been thru with this lab lately I'm not sure many are gonna believe the bloods u pull

If you do run the npp then check your progesterone levels. Those should be elevated. If they aren't elevated then you have bunk ass npp

Well if that's the case then I don't have to explain how messed up that would be... who's to say the next guy isn't you or even me.... I'm not saying your wrong man... I'm just saying if it was the case then there's no coming back from that in my book
It happens....you know, if he used wrong jargon, unit of measurement, confused compounds....he mighta thought he was an underager....right? Ur gonna think twice with a seasoned vet that knows his craft and many other people on forums.