Labmax results.

@vidocq hey bro we need you in this thread. This man right here personally simec Test all Elites raws. I personally find this hard to believe. The fact that Elite Genetics is moving heavy and is a raws dealer first and foremost. Like I said I have to get blood work.

Well the main raws are Test E, Test Prop, Tren Ace.

I want to pin it an i have my pre bloods but shit whats in it then? Labmax has time an time again helped people prove horomone was present if you read the instructions its very simple. I went by the book like always an had ny chart next to me used their uv light an thier tools. So i do not believe its on my end but if someone can prove it is an it makes sense then ok.

Yes i do.
Ok hold on to them and don't open them I'm sure the dude that runs this lab will show up a meso at some point and with out unopened bottles u have no case if u don't mind me asking what bottles to u have

I had to pay for them so do i get the vial back IFFFF it checks out. If not trash it.
An i will just be out a assload of money an time. People said the source use to be lagit like people close to me an ya just wigging me out

I had to pay for them so do i get the vial back IFFFF it checks out. If not trash it.
An i will just be out a assload of money an time. People said the source use to be lagit like people close to me an ya just wigging me out
Idk if the lab is even gonna do anything about this but other labs on here will pay for testing and reimburse you for everything

Ya but if he is selling bunk the time ot takes to get a result is what 2 months?

I'm going to completely switch out the prop I'm currently running which is The Dictators prop with Elites prop and the tren ace I'll gladly switch out with the NPP.

That's the best I can do at this moment.

I'm going to completely switch out the prop I'm currently running which is The Dictators prop with Elites prop and the tren ace I'll gladly switch out with the NPP.

That's the best I can do at this moment.
The only thing that matters is the testosterone that's all the blood test is gonna show but I'm not trying to talk shit but after all the shit u have been thru with this lab lately I'm not sure many are gonna believe the bloods u pull

@Djt17 how do you feel on the TNE blend? See on orals I get serious muscle cramps. I'm getting them currently and this is a little into my second week... for me orals take a long ass time to kick in...

Damn ok well hold on to it and will see how this goes man and thank you for spending to and money to test stuff for the community
Lol I just said earlier hes fucking nuts but maybe hell turn up some bunk shit all the gear hes labmaxing....so thanks djt 17