Labmax results.

Coconut oil? He cant be the only brewer ever to have used it. We just gotta find someone ( even on another board) whos labmaxed compounds containing it....im hoping some of the vets would know if a particular carrier would affect testing...

Bro you got no idea... I seriously want to put everyone at ease, including myself right now. Hop off my bulk early and switch to his Prop/tren ace and hopefully it comes back what I wanted.

I'm not accepting this. I'm cutting my bulk cycle early and I'm going to switch over to his Prop and Tren Ace...

Just to put everyone on an even level and playing field... I'm going to use 100mg of each per day.

Going to my GP and forcing him to give me a script for Lab Quest for a TT, FT, and I think for tren ace you need liver enzyme Test? Idk

Can someone please tell me what will count for a tren ace test besides results lol... I seriously believe something is a bit skewered here. If he was a scammer there's no possible way a long standing member here would get current simec testing done on 3 compounds and over at Muscle and Science a fellow member just tested another batch of his raws.

You actually trust this guy to labmax something? I've been reading his posts for the last couple days and I say this with all due respect, he strikes me as having no idea what he's doing.

You actually trust this guy to labmax something? I've been reading his posts for the last couple days and I say this with all due respect, he strikes me as having no idea what he's doing.
Man I honestly don't know but one thing is clear.... one vial out of 5 tested fine....so the question is, what caused the other 4 to fail? Is it the carrier oil or what and my understanding is, he only uses the coconut oil in the summer months.... could be wrong about that so what happened?

Thanks for your opinion. An I respectfully disagree. Not the first time using labmax today was my 7th kit which means ive done 70 vials.

Man I honestly don't know but one thing is clear.... one vial out of 5 tested fine....so the question is, what caused the other 4 to fail? Is it the carrier oil or what and my understanding is, he only uses the coconut oil in the summer months.... could be wrong about that so what happened?

Bro the one that passed was DHARMAS not elites

I thought shit this pack must be fucked so i grabed one of DHARMAS vials an tried the AnB an they passed an flouro passed.

No I understand that

O my bad TJ. Your my boy haha sorry man. Im trying to think of a reason why but i retested from another pack same results. I have more on the way i might try on more but if its nil as well im not wasteing anymore time an money on this guy. Has anyone seen Bloods done with his gear,simec other then old Raws, chemtox, AL?

O my bad TJ. Your my boy haha sorry man. Im trying to think of a reason why but i retested from another pack same results. I have more on the way i might try on more but if its nil as well im not wasteing anymore time an money on this guy. Has anyone seen Bloods done with his gear,simec other then old Raws, chemtox, AL?
We are good man, you know I'm pretty laid back... I just like answers and I'd really like them in this case

This wont end here if everythings validated. Hell be called out and blackballed everywhere. Get ur ducks in a row, ull get alot of questions so guys can form an opinion. Youve tested the same compounds with labmax from other sources yes?