Labmax results.

The only thing that matters is the testosterone that's all the blood test is gonna show but I'm not trying to talk shit but after all the shit u have been thru with this lab lately I'm not sure many are gonna believe the bloods u pull

Bro I'm willing to take a video of me pinning this stuff straight from the vial

I'm going to completely switch out the prop I'm currently running which is The Dictators prop with Elites prop and the tren ace I'll gladly switch out with the NPP.

That's the best I can do at this moment.
Yeah but your gonna have to run it for what 6 weeks or so before you pull bloods to make sure it's elites that your getting results from... am I right?

I had to pay for them so do i get the vial back IFFFF it checks out. If not trash it.
An i will just be out a assload of money an time. People said the source use to be lagit like people close to me an ya just wigging me out
Man labs go to shit every day so u can't go off the use to be good u have 6 lab max saying it poop

Damn ok well hold on to it and will see how this goes man and thank you for spending time and money to test stuff for the community

Hey no problem i enjoy doing it on the hunt for real gear. An not snake oil. But unfortunately we get clipped here an there so will see either be a total bust an he gets black balled or i get tuaght something about LM

Yeah but your gonna have to run it for what 6 weeks or so before you pull bloods to make sure it's elites that your getting results from... am I right?

I'm trying to figure that out right now. If someone can give it to me straight I'll gladly do that.

Hey no problem i enjoy doing it on the hunt for real gear. An not snake oil. But unfortunately we get clipped here an there so will see either be a total bust an he gets black balled or i get tuaght something about LM
Either way I think ur intentions are good

Shit guys i started a week ago his deca,test, an tne blend here an there. So in another week i will go get bloods

Man labs go to shit every day so u can't go off the use to be good u have 6 lab max saying it poop

I'de seriously hate to think that shit bro. This guy Elite just opened a domestic in the land down under.... if he's willing to risk that idk what for but why would a lab risk that if his raws are fraud and his gear is shit.... doesn't make sense