Labmax results.

No more of me posting about labs anymore... I'm done with that shit... fucking done man... gonna just keep the labs to myself for now like what I was told to do by vets and guys who have been in the game longer than what I have.

Before i post labmax results an people have their opnions. Can some people who have used labmax post thier passed or failed pictures. An fluorescents photos. Just curious if anyone has ever had a whole 10 pack of A+B vials after testing multiple compounds come back as all failed? With zero fluro. Results an turning all the same color after a few seconds.
If so please comment because if they have i dont want to be a asshole. An it wasnt just 1 source.
Thanks
You stupid son of a bitch. Your god dam dbol could be 95% semen and it would still pass the labmax if it had 5% dbol. Your testing is absolutely fucking pointless.

Before i post labmax results an people have their opnions. Can some people who have used labmax post thier passed or failed pictures. An fluorescents photos. Just curious if anyone has ever had a whole 10 pack of A+B vials after testing multiple compounds come back as all failed? With zero fluro. Results an turning all the same color after a few seconds.
If so please comment because if they have i dont want to be a asshole. An it wasnt just 1 source.
Thanks
How many sources were stupid enough to give your scumbag ass free gear for "online video reviews "? Obviously you tricked a few with your bullshit if your testing. You must be testing some real winners lmfao. I'll send you some liquid dbol. I'll give you a whole bottle for free just be sure to test it personally and give an "online video review". Pm me for details I'll throw in some liquid anadrol also

Four times each compound u checked I see...Shits gonna hit the fan unless ur doing something wrong....
You think this loser has a clue what he's doing? This was a scam to get free gear from day one. Any source that he is testing should be banned from meso

Okay i used the labmax db/adrol for the dbol an Adrol. The rest are A+B vials. I tested Dharmas Tren ace its the 1st pic an only thats passed the test. Then i tested ELITE GENETICS
Test E-fail
TEST P-fail
Deca-fail
Dbol-fail

Id like your thoughts please

I have hard time to figure out what is going on but I see some green fluorescence on one of the pictures so you have tren so it is pass

but I do not see any fluorescence on others so it looks like plain corn oil only. maybe doing youtube video and show exactly what you do.

No more of me posting about labs anymore... I'm done with that shit... fucking done man.
Well gents you heard it straight from the horse's mouth!!! ^^^^^^^ Lol

Off to the hospital now...only been 7 months waiting! :oops: lol peace

Last edited:
Well gents you heard it straight from the horse's mouth!!! ^^^^^^^ Lol

Off to the hospital now...only been 7 months waiting! :oops: lol peace

Take it as me learning my lesson on not giving sources on Meso an inch of my cock because CDN will chop it off and glue it onto his..... lol Good luck.... seriously... even though you wish death on me and banishment and all types of game of throwns shit lol I seriously wish you all the best with your surgery..... been in that operating room over 16 times in my life.

U worry about getting fixed up bro...u can go after plumb later. We all get furious and pissed at guys, it dont hafta be eternal. GL dude.

Hey guys yes I already have video an prolly 30+ pictures an did 10 test vials. I thought maybe no flouro. Do to external light so i backed my room with a curtain hit all the lights an nothing it actually just looked like brown thick sludge.in every test. An i only tested single compounds, with the exact test A+B an check B for flouro. But i checked everydamn one in the dark. An thought well maybe the ratio of test fluid in the amps was off? But i matched it as instructed with gear oil not over filled or under this is my 7th run at this. But yes always learning something new. An i kinda swirled it around like normal an boom instantly started turning all the same color. My conclusion of this lab is he is a great talker an took advantage of myself do to the fact im nice. He didnt think i would test everything an be willing to pay even more momey to send them off. An he said that his raws were tested by simec but conveniently not a single vial out of 14 has a batch number or date. So how i precieve this is a absolute con artist an maybe selective scammer if indeed someone can come up with any proof other then his 1st batch of raws that they purchased an had results recently or ever? An that maybe im just flat wrong. An if so i will eat a full humble pie.

As far as labmax results I'm not much help. I labmax raws and it's a bit different. With raws you have to get the amount just right or it will look like a fail if too much is added. I have heard that using different carriers can possibly sway the results. That being said, there are 2 things that concern me. 1 being the use of coconut oil. Coconut oil is a solid at room temperature. Why would anyone use coconut oil? The other being the sources attitude. I'm a firm believer in putting stock in a source not the gear. My point, if a source is a piece of shit, but has great products then when there's a problem you are stuck with a piece of shit. If your source is a stand up individual with integrity and then there is a problem you will have someone that will take care of you. All sources will have problems or make errors of some sort.

As far as labmax results I'm not much help. I labmax raws and it's a bit different. With raws you have to get the amount just right or it will look like a fail if too much is added. I have heard that using different carriers can possibly sway the results. That being said, there are 2 things that concern me. 1 being the use of coconut oil. Coconut oil is a solid at room temperature. Why would anyone use coconut oil? The other being the sources attitude. I'm a firm believer in putting stock in a source not the gear. My point, if a source is a piece of shit, but has great products then when there's a problem you are stuck with a piece of shit. If your source is a stand up individual with integrity and then there is a problem you will have someone that will take care of you. All sources will have problems or make errors of some sort.

Yes sir i agree i have yet to have any problems with the oils crashing but if its just bunk striaght oil it doesnt matter an it wont crash if he just filled it with like flaxseed or whatever they use. An there vials are striaght trash i have only pinned this vial 2 times an there is pieces of rubber flaoting around in the bottom wow.

I wouldn't use labmax if Santa himself offered to send me a video of him fingering Rudolph's prostate while getting head from Dancer and watching Mrs. Clause getting DP'ed by two of Santa's elves.
Lol can u explain for use ?