TSL LABS

I am a bit new here. I have only ordered once before from atlas. I read the pages upon pages on atlas' thread. Many vetern members said don't trust him, and others said he was fast. Well I trusted him and got screwed. I got my dirty gear very quickly. Now I am looking for a new source and came to this thread. I was going to order from tsl, but if being screwed in the past has taught me anything, it's to listen to those with more experience that are trying to help you. To other new members like me, don't get screwed and listen to those with more experience.

Go to a source board... this is the board Sources either come to die or shine in greatness and to be honest the best is over.

Tsl, the consensus has been that your product is very good which is probably why you still have people going to bat for you. However there seems to be serious issue with organization and customer service. That's isn't an attack on you, but you have to realize red flags go up when you keep people waiting and even more go up when you become defensive. "The customers always right." Is a clique for a reason.
1. I think the first thing you should do is not to be so defensive, it's hurting your reputation.
2. Maybe you should stop taking new orders, and reorganize your business.
3. I am only trying to help.

Go to a source board... this is the board Sources either come to die or shine in greatness and to be honest the best is over.

Glad you decided to stop in. Funny also coming from someone who pm'd me on multiple occasions looking for me to give you as many free items as you wanted to purchase, so I simply did not respond to your pm. I offered to work with you a bit on some pricing but you simply asked for way too much.

Yes I do and others do see the big picture here. 98.9% of the guys ranting and bashing are not even customers. Yes, the picture is very big and painted very clearly.

@thetsl Stop begging MESO to post bloods to try and make you look better you dirtbag. WE DON"T CARE IF YOUR GEAR IS FIRE fuck stick. Get that thru your little pea sized brain. All we care about is you GTFO! You come to MESO with all these claims of Labmax and Blood tests and guess what, they were your blood tests. Where is all this proof you bragged about Princess? Your a scum bag liar Princess.

@Throwback the honest, stand up thing to do is video the destruction and post it in this thread and tell everyone why. Do the right thing by MESO... Video the package BEFORE you open it so we can see your actually doing this. You really need to think about what you look like taking free gear. Not good man.

Last edited:
TSL and Padawan I wanted to try your gear mainly because the price is right and so far some people have spoken for the quality. 5 days ago I sent you a order request and asked for the final directions, and yes I have a secure email and followed all your directions for proper procedure. And yes it was for a lot more than $200 Didn't hear anything for 3 days, then you replied said you had been called away for work, fair enough people have to work. You asked me 2 days ago if I still wanted it and I replied yes. Going on 2 days now and still haven't heard back from you. Last night went with other supplier sent my money today and my package ships tomorrow. I guess what I want to say is I'm the customer and should be treated like it. Playing the email wait and check game of maybe today he will answer me... oh well there's always tomorrow. Wait now somethings getting done... oh I guess not. Keep checking your email though I'm sure today's the day! I'm not going to play games to give you my hard earned $ apparently you must have enough. I wish you guys the best and don't hold any hostility to either one of you but you guys really need to fix your communication. You have the worst communication practices of any source I've ever been involved with.

The cost of the order doesn't matter. If he wants more more money, he can go back to his Pro Card holding Athletes he bragged about. As long as you meet the minimum, what the fuck does it matter by how much? Princess, now you even have Noobs saying you fucked up.

The cost of the order doesn't matter. If he wants more more money, he can go back to his Pro Card holding Athletes he bragged about. As long as you meet the minimum, what the fuck does it matter by how much? Princess, now you even have Noobs saying you fucked up.

Noobs saying I fucked up when I was out of town and clearly could not communicate as I wanted.

So if any supp had an emergency and had to take several days off, he is instantly a scammer and burned at the stake?!?! Please tell me more about how you've never had an emergency and you work 365 days per year.

TSL and Padawan I wanted to try your gear mainly because the price is right and so far some people have spoken for the quality. 5 days ago I sent you a order request and asked for the final directions, and yes I have a secure email and followed all your directions for proper procedure. And yes it was for a lot more than $200 Didn't hear anything for 3 days, then you replied said you had been called away for work, fair enough people have to work. You asked me 2 days ago if I still wanted it and I replied yes. Going on 2 days now and still haven't heard back from you. Last night went with other supplier sent my money today and my package ships tomorrow. I guess what I want to say is I'm the customer and should be treated like it. Playing the email wait and check game of maybe today he will answer me... oh well there's always tomorrow. Wait now somethings getting done... oh I guess not. Keep checking your email though I'm sure today's the day! I'm not going to play games to give you my hard earned $ apparently you must have enough. I wish you guys the best and don't hold any hostility to either one of you but you guys really need to fix your communication. You have the worst communication practices of any source I've ever been involved with.

Respect your post, and apologize about having to leave for a work emergency. I emailed when I had a chance to, that is all I can do..

Shit done hit the fan. To be honest and unbaised in this all, TSL has dropped the ball sure. Communication seems to be shitty and T&A not best either. But he did say some shit popped up and was out with little service. Real life happens, he notifed the board numerous times, also stated he wasnt fastest numerous times prior.The email problem is not good either but shit happens sometimes its a ugl. There surely is though alot of bangwagon kids who have popped up bashing TSL looking for likes past week or two who havent been here first 200 pages. The "protecting" new members excuse is fucking weak, same rule of spoon feeding people good sources should apply here. There is plenty of information about all problems being addressed in previous pages, for any grown man/women to make a educated risk on a ugl. People should always post bloods regardless of source popularity also. Just my 2cents

Glad you decided to stop in. Funny also coming from someone who pm'd me on multiple occasions looking for me to give you as many free items as you wanted to purchase, so I simply did not respond to your pm. I offered to work with you a bit on some pricing but you simply asked for way too much.

Yes I do and others do see the big picture here. 98.9% of the guys ranting and bashing are not even customers. Yes, the picture is very big and painted very clearly.

Yeah.... thanks for mentioning me asshole. You agreed to comp me a few vials just as a introduction to your lab. Like all Labs I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. But fuck that.... I learned. Btw thanks for putting our PM's out there I can screen shot them and prove I didn't ask for free shit just for comps incase the gear was underdosed and I need to pin more. You were confident in your product and gave me the offer and that was it.

I was willing to pay the $ for the 5 or 10 packs you were offering because I know a guy in my gym that uses you and he's a New York Pro. But honestly go fuck your self because you never replied back to me after I mentioned it again and I left it alone.

Last edited:
Shit done hit the fan. To be honest and unbaised in this all, TSL has dropped the ball sure. Communication seems to be shitty and T&A not best either. But he did say some shit popped up and was out with little service. Real life happens, he notifed the board numerous times, also stated he wasnt fastest numerous times prior.The email problem is not good either but shit happens sometimes its a ugl. There surely is though alot of bangwagon kids who have popped up bashing TSL looking for likes past week or two who havent been here first 200 pages. The "protecting" new members excuse is fucking weak, same rule of spoon feeding people good sources should apply here. There is plenty of information about all problems being addressed in previous pages, for any grown man/women to make a educated risk on a ugl. People should always post bloods regardless of source popularity also. Just my 2cents

Bro... I asked way too much? You want me to post the PM and how you agreed to it? This is like fucking 4 months ago.

Thank you for your unbiased opinion cough cough.So let me see if I understand you. If a cocky lab leaks personal info on two occasions. We should just accept that as "real life problems" ? :rolleyes: This lab is a poor "excuse" for a business.

Yeah I'm definitely glad I have no dealings with this asshole. And for the record my sources whether public or private comp me a few vials here and there because I have made plenty of bulk orders in the past. At the time 4 months ago I was naive and willing to pay less for something I thought was the same quality but truly you don't possess the ability to keep business and personal shit to yourself. What's next you got a mailing list with everyone's name on it and address right next to your TV tray in the living room?

How's your little brother asshole? Did he win his competition yet? Made stupid ass TSL Labs t shirts and has his little brother as a mega dosing kid as his poster boy.

I'm so glad I read Bens post and I truly follow his word. I'll admit I'm still new to this shit but I haven't been scammed once and that's because I do a lot of archival research and looking back on all of Bens post his logic and references to the past and present hasn't steered me wrong yet.

When Ben started sniffing bullshit on this source I pulled back but like anything else you're addicted to wanting to know who's raws are the best. Who's got the really good shit but now I'm comfortable with staying in the shadows and letting sources like this ride through and for that my wallet is pretty fucking thick.

Noobs saying I fucked up when I was out of town and clearly could not communicate as I wanted.

So if any supp had an emergency and had to take several days off, he is instantly a scammer and burned at the stake?!?! Please tell me more about how you've never had an emergency and you work 365 days per year.
I don't go around bragging as you did about how good you are, work with Pro Athletes that run your gear and I sure as hell would have posted a comment telling everyone your emergency that come up supposedly. While you were off free, others who had money sent out and just hanging there, well their freedom was at risk because you couldn't take 3 minutes to say hold all orders until said date and time. PURE LAZINESS and BULLSHIT! Others got no replies, so what the fuck does your Rep, Luke Sky Walker do for you? WAIT!!!! Don't answer that, I pictured him in a Darth Vader costume sucking your dick and trying to say THETSL, YOU ARE MY DADDY!!!! Again GTFO you lazy Goat fucker!

Thank you for your unbiased opinion cough cough.So let me see if I understand you. If a cocky lab leaks personal info on two occasions. We should just accept that as "real life problems" ? :rolleyes: This lab is a poor "excuse" for a business.
Its a fucking UGL. Human beings make mistakes plain and simple. Im not a dramatic girl and the "security" does not truly bother me. Do not get me wrong it is very sloppy and in no way should of happen. U can claim shill or whatever you want but fuck the bandwagon train. My experience with TSL was acceptable. Communication was good. T&A slow but acceptable. Products were good. Posted all on here.