TSL LABS

Its a fucking UGL. Human beings make mistakes plain and simple. Im not a dramatic girl and the "security" does not truly bother me. Do not get me wrong it is very sloppy and in no way should of happen. U can claim shill or whatever you want but fuck the bandwagon train. My experience with TSL was acceptable. Communication was good. T&A slow but acceptable. Products were good. Posted all on here.
Ì don't give a fuck if it was an ugl or legit business ! This lab is a huge risk to customers personal info safety!!! So stop with your "unbiased" opinion bullshit and defending this ass wipe! Meso doesn't endorse labs who put people at risk. So you can kindly fuck off!

It was suggested earlier on and I'm convinced this Padawan and tsl are the same lame human being. I have no doubts. This person has written an absurd script filled with tall tales and has added more nonsense as often as he feels it necessary and whenever the urge comes over him.
He is the type of silly little scumbag who believes he's much smarter than he actually is. In reality, he was ill-prepared for meso and the wide range of personalities that roam the forum off the leash.
This one man show should've done his homework. I took a look around the Community on 2 of the boards he and tsl opened on before coming to meso. Staff, shills and members alike are all serving him up meatballs like he's Barry Bonds taking batting practice and he's driving them out of the park.
I can't remember what shit nothing source threw up C.O.A's like this guy did. They don't look anymore realistic than they did when I first remember seeing them. Generic nonsense. His plan, that has been working for the last month at M&S, is to make claims that make his brand spanking new and not any better than Hammer or any failed lab we have seen, appear to be a large and successful ugl that decided to change up for some reason.
Its not a brilliant plan by any means. Its woefully simple yet he fucked it up by getting cocky and reckless. The name he picked for the wildly successful ugl he was before tsl is a name that has been used by several ugl's over the years. Omega....just as Titan has been used many times, there is an Omega or 2 pushing out gear now and there has been many different Omegas over the years.
On ASF and M&S he made posts predicting placings at this years Olympia but didn't talk about the 4 Olympian contenders that are running TSL gear.
He makes his claims here, and because his little song and dance wasn't challenged on the other boards, he turned it up a bit with the 4 Olympians, several other IFBB pros, and "Countless NPC" guys running tsl exclusively. I suppose it can't be proved that he is lying pathologically, but any level headed person would laugh loudly and leave his computer with his head shaking if he was given a list of claims this fucking clown has made since making his first post in this thread.
How is it this fucking idiot thought he could come into our house and command an audience that would sit quietly while he read a fucking script that is on the level of a short story that would be assigned to an 8th grade fictional writing class to complete and then read aloud in front of the class.
He claims to regularly send samples of his raws or finished product to some unnamed secret lab for mass spec testing. He says he does this unnecessarily as he claims to trust his raw supplier 100% and is provided a COA upon request(first story) and then in the next breath says they are provided with each new batch of raws.(second story)
Before telling us about the 6th grade looking COA's he qualifies them by stating he knows that we will say they are fakes but then without shame posts them anyway?
This fucking tool looks absolutely foolish and was over matched before he took his morning piss today. He is so behind the times, and is clueless about, the testing of products that meso has been the driving force behind, and continues to relentlessly turn out results for, and then publish results for all to see....all except tsl. Fucking dead in the water dildo.

Just in case anyone missed this well written post by @biggerben69

Ì don't give a fuck if it was an ugl or legit business ! This lab is a huge risk to customers personal info safety!!! So stop with your "unbiased" opinion bullshit and defending this ass wipe! Meso doesn't endorse labs who put people at risk. So you can kindly fuck off!
Yes and the best business in world make mistakes. If your soooo concerned with safty and "protecting" meso memebers then fucking spoon feed them good sources, make a list and post it! It should apply both ways, my whole point was people who never sent TSL one message jumping up to "protect" new memebers. Meso from my understanding doesnt need babysitters. Im sure this post isnt gunna get "likes" but fuck all that shit.

Yes and the best business in world make mistakes. If your soooo concerned with safty and "protecting" meso memebers then fucking spoon feed them good sources, make a list and post it! It should apply both ways, my whole point was people who never sent TSL one message jumping up to "protect" new memebers. Meso from my understanding doesnt need babysitters. Im sure this post isnt gunna get "likes" but fuck all that shit.
Holy shit you are quite the little bitch huh? You want me to spoon feed you a source? Here's one...not a single god damn one in the underground! Your welcome ;)

Edit- @Phaze I feel bad for being mean to you. Here ya go buddy all the sources you want. Keep it on the low bro

New members just looking for a source? I can help you

Last edited:
Wow this thread took a wild turn and I do hope that sanity will eventually rule. Sources that dangle goodies and freebies/cheapies to noobs to hook them in and then later burn the rest are a joke and a disgrace. Live and learn for all those who fell for TSL's lame little scam.

Hey dick head, just in case you were referring to me, I DID send emails and got no reply. I actually sent an order in and got no reply. I am sooo glad I canceled it tho. You shouldn't mind if we use your name to order then correct? Most businesses are not illegal either, so this guy should be making every effort possible to keep us safe. He is the UGL, not us.

Holy shit you are quite the little bitch huh? You want me to spoon feed you a source? Here's one...Not a single god damn one in the underground! Your welcome ;)
Ahhh on to name calling, as uve stated in past post thats a weak trait when one can not intelligently discuss something and only resort to name calling. All my dick sucking goes to naps though. I rock the fuck out of there oils and dont give a fuck how "popular" they are here on meso. Bloods to back it too. Im done here for its off topic, but its bitch made weak minded individuals who jump on bandwagon, make ur own opinions fuck everyones else.

Ahhh on to name calling, as uve stated in past post thats a weak trait when one can not intelligently discuss something and only resort to name calling. All my dick sucking goes to naps though. I rock the fuck out of there oils and dont give a fuck how "popular" they are here on meso. Bloods to back it too. Im done here for its off topic, but its bitch made weak minded individuals who jump on bandwagon, make ur own opinions fuck everyones else.
So I take it you are just a shill then for Naps?

You have no idea what your doing. Just stop your logic makes no sence. Maybe your gear is dosed proper, there are many sources here that have PROVEN properly dosed gear at over half the price, who most importantly dont risk the safety of the members freedom while they "learn"
I believe this is you commenting in another source thread with the same content you are chastising others for doing in this thread. So I can assume that when you make comments about safety and protecting members it's ok but not when others attempt to do the same? Little hypocritical wouldn't you say?

Naps " I Rock the fuck outta their oils" lol Spoken like a true genius !!!! I must admit your far superior to my intelligence level lol

If people here still order from you that is their choice but I as well as others will point out your faults. Nothing you have shown illustrates that you are a veteran in this game. You make rookie mistakes that risk customers security. As for your countless emails from members telling you to ignore the ignorance on meso, I could claim I get the same amount saying how much of a risk you are.

Look slick, you should of been done here after your first security lapse in conjuction with your arrogant attitude. Nothing you offer is unique,special, or different from anyone else.

You're a security risk for anyone that places orders with you. You have proven too inept or competent enough to provide basic security. You are unable to correctly navigate simple email. Naps had someone else release his customer information and was crucified and here you are doing it yourself on multiple confirmed occasions. What you are good at is excuses.

Members can obviously order from who they want but people will also continue to give them information that allows them to make educated choices. In my opinion you offer nothing that can't be obtained other places that don't also have your sloppy execution. Guys like you are a dime a dozen and just not worth it considering your poor attitude combined with security risk.
Nailed it!!!

Wow this thread took a wild turn and I do hope that sanity will eventually rule. Sources that dangle goodies and freebies/cheapies to noobs to hook them in and then later burn the rest are a joke and a disgrace. Live and learn for all those who fell for TSL's lame little scam.
Thats not what has happened here.

Thats not what has happened here.
For real @MindlessWork don't spread bullshit like that. As far as I know he hasn't scammed anyone just has bad customer service bad public relations and slip up with customer info. No complaints on his gear even some people got their orders for free bc of his bad communication. Just stick with facts

For real @MindlessWork don't spread bullshit like that. As far as I know he hasn't scammed anyone just has bad customer service bad public relations and slip up with customer info. No complaints on his gear even some people got their orders for free bc of his bad communication. Just stick with facts
Not trying to spread bullshit of any kind and maybe my post is being misinterpreted?

Since you posted that i have been taken care of....i need to clarify this for the members here.
I got pm'd moments ago while writing the last post which i still stand by....
Tsl stated my order is now handled.
So this is clear...I picked up funds and cancelled this order due to the unprofessional handling of this transaction.
Now i have already ordered from another vendor on Sunday and as of 11 this morning that stuff is on the way.
So....here is the problem. And i want the community to comment.
If i get this do
1 use it for free
2 video me destroying the items then post it here
3 pay tsl after it arrives and use it for a cycle.
What do you guys think?
Btw heading out for awhile now to a job back in several hours to see what y'all think.
The moral side of me says pay for it but with the security risk in doing so I wouldn't blame you for doing anyone of your choices

Since you posted that i have been taken care of....i need to clarify this for the members here.
I got pm'd moments ago while writing the last post which i still stand by....
Tsl stated my order is now handled.
So this is clear...I picked up funds and cancelled this order due to the unprofessional handling of this transaction.
Now i have already ordered from another vendor on Sunday and as of 11 this morning that stuff is on the way.
So....here is the problem. And i want the community to comment.
If i get this do
1 use it for free
2 video me destroying the items then post it here
3 pay tsl after it arrives and use it for a cycle.
What do you guys think?
Btw heading out for awhile now to a job back in several hours to see what y'all think.
Also you could send it out for testing... see if the shit is even legit

Basically you are admitting here that you are so disorganized that you actually sent a package to a person that cancelled their payment.

You are dumb as hell.

I read your forum as a source of entertainment at this point (as the majority of members here are doing). This is funnier comedy than whats on TV

Hey! Why aren't you out getting your FB girlfriend? If she hasn't filed a restraining order, you haven't loved her hard enough. Now, lift that chin up, tren up and go out there and earn that restraining order! You deserve it! Now, go get her, tiger!

I believe this is you commenting in another source thread with the same content you are chastising others for doing in this thread. So I can assume that when you make comments about safety and protecting members it's ok but not when others attempt to do the same? Little hypocritical wouldn't you say?
Ehhh kinda, i believe that was to primelabs who had no idea what he was doing. Admitted he was learning how to do it, opened with gmail account to send orders to. TSL fucked up and made a mistake. Big fucking mistake not defending that. Deserves to lose peoples respect, though even the best in world mess up.