TSL LABS

That's me from prison in my avi. I've bulked up since then. Spent 20 years for premeditated murder. Any other questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you know that in prison, it doesn't really count as being gay as long as you quit at least a week before you get out?

Can't do that man...good oneday and then bad the next... then what?? Phaze, you assured me this ugl was gtg... next thing you know a whole shit storm starts over a ugl that you have no damn control over to begin with.
You missed my point as @cndguy did also. I absouletly dont think a list should be made, people need to read and learn for themselves and make a calculated risk after reashering.

Did you know that in prison, it doesn't really count as being gay as long as you quit at least a week before you get out?

I was never the bitch who used red skittles for lip stick. So I never had to use that rule[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bop is a source board with legit labs. The fuck with these samming mfs

I'm a starwars geek.. padawan is an apprentice. I think you're right. He basically has his little brother as a sales rep... no wonder why he's committed to this gear... shit you're a detective good man! Outstanding. Padawan I like you but your older brother is a cunt...

Absolutely! We need more "well known members" who have never contributed anything useful and 95% of the members here have never heard of. Not referring to you MonkeyFace, just commenting on your post.

Dope, i can dig it. Have you had a chance to listen to any of the hip hop that I posted in the non underground section of this forum? Lol

Saturday I had horrible service which was posted well before Saturday. Rep does not control the orders. I also stated well before Saturday to reach me by email if anyone had any concerns.. Lack of communication on both of our parts means the quality of the product is not good?!? Nonetheless, it's yours so you can do with it as you see fit.
Well i dont know nor does anyone why you would have a rep if he doesnt know whats going on with your business.
I Never said the product wasnt good.
As a matter of fact since it is already on the way and i dont have anything in it i had an idea while i was away.
Im gonna send a vial of the test e and tren to anobolic labs and let them use it for testing.
@Millard Baker how do i go about that? Pm me if you need to...I'll send a lil donation with the gear too. Should have done that already anyway.

Well i dont know nor does anyone why you would have a rep if he doesnt know whats going on with your business.
As a matter of fact since it is already on the way and i dont have anything in it i had an idea while i was away.
Im gonna send a vial of the test e and tren to anobolic labs and let them use it for testing.
@Millard Baker how do i go about that? Pm me if you need to...I'll send a lil donation with the gear too. Should have done that already anyway.
Was my thoughts as well

Not to mention he got free gear from Prime labs!
..No free gear from prime or anyone else. Read the post again slowly and you will see it was offered and declined.
I helped the kid get with Milliard so all of the personal info he posted could go away.
He offered it as a thanks cuz he finally realized howbad he fucked up.
It was turned down.

This isn't how it works with Anabolic Labs. If you want to test the vials you will need to pay for it yourself and can report the results back to the board.

Samples aren't taken from members because it would call the validity of the program into question as a member could be working with a lab to get positive results for a lab.

Instead samples are ordered anonymously and paid for and sent directly to the testing lab when they are received from the source.

Not being critical of your idea but it won't happen through Milliard's program.

Sponsors