TSL LABS

You talking about the girl who wanted to do test to become a man in the steroid form? Damnit i quit following that
Yes sir. guess she was pm'ing her number to everybody. I begged and begged. even told her she could have my penis. she would have nothing to do with me.

Good look it up and you will find i did not run prime gear...
If you READ the other post in the appropriate manner you will find that bat girl was an attempt at humor that almost everyone got.....except a couple of you.
No where does it say nor infer that batgirl was the kids fiance.
Once again reading comprehension is an important part of learning to communicate in a written forum....;)
Unfortunately for you my Forte is reading or smelling out the bullshit. And you sir are stinky up Meso ;)

Good look it up and you will find i did not run prime gear...
If you READ the other post in the appropriate manner you will find that bat girl was an attempt at humor that almost everyone got.....except a couple of you.
No where does it say nor infer that batgirl was the kids fiance.
Once again reading comprehension is an important part of learning to communicate in a written forum....;)
Not really... since you once again want to bring this shit up again.... what's important in an open forum is to #1 not be a lying piece of shit....
#2 use just a little common sense....
#3 not be a cock suckling little bitch.... your all of these things and more I'm sure.... every time I read something you post I automatically call bullshit.... it doesn't matter what anyone tells you to do with this gear, your only bringing it up because your an attention hungry cunt.... your gonna run that shit just like you do all the other free shit you get.... get the fuck out of here.. fucking duck!
@CdnGuy thanks for getting me started on this shit again.... I was just about to go to bed and now my eyeballs are pulsing Im so fucking pissed off... :)
:eek::mad:

Not really... since you once again want to bring this shit up again.... what's important in an open forum is to #1 not be a lying piece of shit....
#3 not be a cock suckling little bitch.... your all of these things and more I'm sure.... every time I read something you post I automatically call bullshit.... it doesn't matter what anyone tells you to do with this gear, your only bringing it up because your an attention hungry cunt.... your gonna run that shit just like you do all the other free shit you get.... get the fuck out of here.. fucking duck!
@CdnGuy thanks for getting me started on this shit again.... I was just about to go to bed and now my eyeballs are pulsing Im so fucking pissed off... :)
Don't mention it my friend. Another forte I seem to have on Meso is starting shit storms :oops: lol :)

Well maybe you and him could cuddle up and comfort each other after your reading comprehension class.
And you know i recieved free gear how?
Never have....period.
If you dont believe it....doesnt matter to me. You dont count. Sorry to burst your bubble dude.

New member here. For what it is worth TSL has left my email sitting in his inbox for over a week now. While he did respond initially to get me to the information for the transaction there has been no communication since. I've tried patience and communicating though the PMs to get things worked out and be understanding through @Padawan and @thetsl having difficulty navigating their suggested email interface.

Those attempts have also failed.

The fund haven't been picked up at this time I've checked multiple times. Due to the circumstances I will be forced to withdraw them and hopefully nothing but time is lost.

I would like to say thanks to all of the Veterans on this board and in this thread for keeping these labs honest.

I find it hard to believe that in 2016 adults with jobs are having difficulty navigating e-mail...

I would say to any new guys like me looking to keep looking while I can't attest to their products since they were never received I can say the customer service experience is quite unpleasant.

I know myself and a lot of the other guys here work hard for their money and their physique and both of those things should be respected.

I never like to speak poorly of people and really wanted to believe in TSL but the evidence as it stands now is too much I don't think in good conscience this operation can be supported.

..No free gear from prime or anyone else. Read the post again slowly and you will see it was offered and declined.
He offered it as a thanks cuz he finally realized how bad he fucked up.
It was turned down.
You sir are a noble man helping a completely unknown lab simply outta the goodness of your heart.

Are you reading challenged dude. I NEVER ran Prime gear period.
I have never recieved free gear from anyone. Ever.
I knew this^^^ was going to be your reply to my bait. The "useless and reading challenged" member ;)

HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso
Page 25 Now @Throwback everyone can see why you denied my allegation. Unfortunately you slipped up and that tends to happen to Liar's on Meso. I will end with an Ateam quote "I love it when a plan comes together" Now gtfoh you lying pos ! :)

I personally like checking out gear from different sources as i have since i have been here....24k atlas tsl prime even actually got my stuff from xeno.

BROS BEFORE HOES!!
I've been a member here for a long time but I am guilty of NOT contributing like I should have. Otherwise I'd have prolly known about donations and anabolic lab and how things work. Money had always been an issue as I'm am partially disabled. So I tried to donate by giving out... what I thought was semi useful info...training etc...things that have helped me and alot of others Thank God for Dante....and I tried to be a comedian...just to make this shit funny

Well things financially.... are looking up so... I thought I would post MY FRIENDS BLOODS lol..
As I said I would when it's time.....in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Wow....this is why i love being on meso.
If all these guys opened up multiple threads with a bunch of diff user names can u imagine the cluster fuck trying to vet a source or even knowing which was the real one?
I personally like checking out gear from different sources as i have since i have been here....24k atlas tsl prime even actually got my stuff from xeno. To me this guy hammer is no different as a lab except for his big mouth....maybe the gear was good maybe shit...i dont know...BUT
there are rules here on meso and props to u guys for calling him out.

Care to explain how you tell us in this thread you didn't get anything from Prime, but you openly and with excitement tell everyone here you did? WTF man, @Throwback you better start coming clean, because the one thing you don't want is people starting to spend more time researching you, Rather than a Source. Your past is starting to catch up with you sir and I can tell you, if you think Sources are given a hard time when they turn to shit, you will be the center of attention as a member and telling everyone lies over and over. The son's Fiance' story is just fucked up true, or not, but now it seems you lied about this as well? SMFH

Sponsors