TSL LABS

Really.... i didnt ever use or order any of primes gear...ever. I really did nearly order some and spoke to the kid repeatedly via pm. Just never was comfortable with primes whole deal.

If you notice tsl was listed there also...that was weeks before i ever actually pulled the trigger and finally did order from tsl.
So the point is I like checking out new ugls.....Big fucking deal dude....
btw whose gear have you used? Just curious since you obviously must have aqquired a vast store of personal experience with a number of these ugls.
I have no reason to disclose who I run as a few are private and I do not live reckless as you do. I am not the one running around flapping my gums telling everyone I have checked all this gear out and lied about it. That's on you big man, now you have to live with it. For you to say I must have acquired a vast store of personal experience means shit and only shows your lashing out for your own wrong doings and getting caught. I have done, or said nothing that would give anyone the idea I have a vast store of experience with a bunch of UGL''s and there are perfectly good reasons for this. I AM NOT A GEAR WHORE and sure as hell not a liar. I do not want people thinking I am here for gear only and don't want to look, or live reckless as you do. Your getting flamed for your own faults, nothing more, nothing less.

Man
Since u asked...its the same 4...5...6 assholes that do it to everyone on meso.
So...that being said and considering the sources.....nah dont bother me at all.
Btw...theres a Barney Fife convention coming up that y'all self appointed meso popo's should attend....might hone those investigative skills a bit.
Your starting to even sound like a Source. If you can't take the heat, than get out of the kitchen brother. It's funny these same 5-6 people were not mentioned @Throwback so be a man finally and tell everyone who these same people are that don't mean anything to you. Seems you still can't read, as the post you put in HAMMERS thread was thanking us for it and keeping you safe. Now the shoe is on the other foot and your the one caught with your foot in a pile of shit.

Just letting all of the great guys here that all emails have been answered today, and everyone is taken care of! Hope everyone has a great day. ;)

Bloodwork came back today with TT of 840 using 75 mg E3.5D. Blood taken between shots.

Same dose of Watson has given 460 and 730. Blood taken before next shot.

Bloodwork came back today with TT of 840 using 75 mg E3.5D. Blood taken between shots.

Can u post them up ? Just black out the critical personal info. Put meso rx and date on it if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing this my friend, and great numbers for sure at that dose. Glad I can save you money and provide a product that yields similar , even a bit higher result for you than the pharm test you got bloods with on previous occasions before.

Well since someone has attempted to post bloods maybe we can turn our attention to that... that is if firedog would post it like asked
I sure hope so... if he can get orders out on time I hope members post bloods.. I might say fuck it .. and get my own tests done and post it up.. I always say if you want shit done gotta do it yourself

I sure hope so... if he can get orders out on time I hope members post bloods.. I might say fuck it .. and get my own tests done and post it up.. I always say if you want shit done gotta do it yourself

Orders have been going out on time for sure. If I'm not mistaking I believe you and I have conversed recently over email. If you do not mind sharing , how was the communication for you personally?