TSL LABS

I can agree that not one person has said or had proof to say the gear is shit... there have been some mistakes that we are all aware of by this point...if blood results would get posted and the ship tightened up with those issues then I don't see a problem.

I'd love to as well. I've literally done all I could to encourage members to post bloods. Even offer $75 off of next order if you post HONEST bloods.

I think several well known members are on deck to post bloods here soon though so they will start coming in shortly.

I'd love to as well. I've literally done all I could to encourage members to post bloods. Even offer $75 off of next order if you post HONEST bloods.

I think several well known members are on deck to post bloods here soon though so they will start coming in shortly.
I haven't found any uncapped test for that cheap. just throwing that out there

According to my friend he was awake all night on 20mg (not sure if that was the cause) woke his girl up at least 8 times during the course of the night.

I just paid $73 for mine. That was with a 15% discount. I'll be going in on Monday...if they're open right after the holiday.
Going to get that test as well for baseline so I can see where I stand prior to starting my run at the end of the year.

That is the key. And since it's your first go round. I would get many bloods during. Especially if you need to take AI. Start small if needed after you get your second blood work. Then if you need to take the AI, get blood work like a week or so later to see what the AI has affected. Till u get it dialed in. Don't be a parrot and go with the blanket of 12.5 mg eod etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the key. And since it's your first go round. I would get many bloods during. Especially if you need to take AI. Start small if needed after you get your second blood work. Then if you need to take the AI, get blood work like a week or so later to see what the AI has affected. Till u get it dialed in. Don't be a parrot and go with the blanket of 12.5 mg eod etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like a good plan to me.