TSL LABS

Well, I finally got an email and an apology from @thetsl. I will accept that. I already ordered from another source but at least he finally manned up and faced the music.

Finally I can stop haunting this thread. Bye, Guys. Im off now to watch Zyzz motivation videos on YouTube.

Well, I finally got an email and an apology from @thetsl. I will accept that. I already ordered from another source but at least he finally manned up and faced the music.

Finally I can stop haunting this thread. Bye, Guys. Im off now to watch Zyzz motivation videos on YouTube.
Literally just lol'd

You know he's dead, right? Secondly, with all due respect, there's no way you're 40 years old. I don't believe you've been forthcoming with us since you've been here.

Literally just lol'd

I almost did. I just kind of feel bad for the fella because I don't believe he's all there. He's either blatantly lying or he's not mentally developed.

All that crying for an apology? You're not 40, you're a fucking millennial.

I would tag him and call him out on lying to everyone saying I emailed him an apology, because that absolutely did NOT happen. I actually read the post about 5 times in a row absolutely mind boggled by it but nonetheless........ wishing him on the best in life......

I would tag him and call him out on lying to everyone saying I emailed him an apology, because that absolutely did NOT happen. I actually read the post about 5 times in a row absolutely mind boggled by it but nonetheless........ wishing him on the best in life......
Please don't, then he will return

Here is a copy of my bloodwork. My usual protocol is 0.36 ml (72 mg) Watson (200mg/ml) twice a week. That has resulted in TT (on two occasions) of 730 and 460 with blood drawn just before the next shot.

For four weeks, I substituted 0.3 ml (75 mg) TSL (250mg/ml) twice a week. My TT came back at 841 halfway between shots.

Attachments

• Nov TSL bloods.pdf
    327.7 KB · Views: 49