TSL LABS

@thetsl i replied early this morning in an email.. then realize to put "NEW MESO" in subject line for ordering.. I did that.. so you will have to emails from me..

There was a discount? Damn I been trying to keep up with this entire thread did I miss that? or i forgot with the endless drama distraction that went on and on and on and on
its so much activity right now .. I'll check at 3:30 when I wake up.. 11 when I'm eating done working and getting ready for gym.. and then later around 2 done with gym .. periodically the rest of the day before I go to bed.. I know too much time on my hands.. but you don't read one day it'll be 3 pages at least you missed..

This thread is great reading while on the treadmill at the gym. Sure helps pass the time and thanks guys for the laughs. Make those turkey gains!

Sure is a good time to bulk with the holidays, Turkey gains for sure! Perfect timing for me, then following the holidays, I'll be throwing in tsl t-var... I'm interested in seeing how that'll work

It'll be tough tomorrow to try and stay clean.. let's see turkey , 3 dressings, smash cake, cheese cake, stuffed shrimp mirloton, seafood gumbo, green bean casserole, candy yams with crushed pecans.. fuck I just gained ten pounds talking about it..

Ok, I'm lying... Not completely clear. Wife made some new pumpkin something with homade whip cream, let alone my bros wife always bakes goodies... Damn it's gonna be a lethargic day tomorrow

I haven't had homade bread in years... But I sure remember that shit. How are you going to stay out of it till tomorrow... Freshly out of oven Warm homade bread I can't resist...and the melting butter....

You know ozzy didn't mean support, when he said let's get back on track, he obviously meant get back to what threads are meant to be for, witch is information regarding whether a lab it's good or bad, based upon reviews, bloods and personal experience
Is your name Ozzy ? I didn't think so stfu.

I don't think cdnguy was referring to me as I've already sent him a pm regarding this lab awhile back and not sure how my previous post could have been taken as supporting a lab. I will say I think it's great that a junior member posted bloods as that is fact. It's also fact that TSL dropped a major ball when sending order info to another member and just brushed it off with no real accountability.

My point was that useful information (whether good or bad for a lab) is easily lost in a clogged thread and nearly impossible to follow as the pages pile up with irrelevant info.

I'm not sure about brushing it off and not being accountable. Actually I feel quite opposite, I was 100% accountable. I explained how it happened, and how no matter deleting emails and clearing everything off proton, even making sure auto fill is disabled, it still pulled up old email recipients.

I explained I had my partner receive a new email that there is no possible way any members email could be closely related to, so I did literally everything I could to make sure this never happened again.

There are also plenty of members here who do not delete emails, when they email me after a while and would like to place a new order, they reply to an old email so it's clear they are not being deleted on their end.

But, I took responsibility for my mistake, came on here and told everyone I made the mistake, and explained everything I did to alleviate the issue.

I'm not sure about brushing it off and not being accountable. Actually I feel quite opposite, I was 100% accountable. I explained how it happened, and how no matter deleting emails and clearing everything off proton, even making sure auto fill is disabled, it still pulled up old email recipients.

I explained I had my partner receive a new email that there is no possible way any members email could be closely related to, so I did literally everything I could to make sure this never happened again.

There are also plenty of members here who do not delete emails, when they email me after a while and would like to place a new order, they reply to an old email so it's clear they are not being deleted on their end.

But, I took responsibility for my mistake, came on here and told everyone I made the mistake, and explained everything I did to alleviate the issue.
Actually you deflected blame (and still are) to protonmail sending the email the second time after deleting emails,contacts, ect. So we are still left with you placing blame on some mystical force that placed customer information in the wrong hands. That is not being 100% accountable. It's the equivalent of a young child saying "I don't know" when asked why they did something or how it happened. You could have said "I fucked up on at least 2 occasions involving customer security and I have take steps to make sure it will never happen again". Now that would be more honest and 100% accountable.

Actually you deflected blame (and still are) to protonmail sending the email the second time after deleting emails,contacts, ect. So we are still left with you placing blame on some mystical force that placed customer information in the wrong hands. That is not being 100% accountable. It's the equivalent of a young child saying "I don't know" when asked why they did something or how it happened. You could have said "I fucked up on at least 2 occasions involving customer security and I have take steps to make sure it will never happen again". Now that would be more honest and 100% accountable.

I've never ordered from this ugl and have no affiliation with it, or am I attempting to defend it, but either I'm confused or my reading comprehension stinks. I read the above posts and understood,

"I fucked up"
and TSL "I took responsibility for my mistake, came on here and told everyone I made the mistake".

"I have taken steps to make sure it will never happen again"
and TSL "I had my partner receive a new email that there is no way possible that any members email could be closely related to so this could never happen again"

I am not taking up for the source or trying to pick a fight or challenge you since at Meso, members always come before a source, but I thought that in these passages written he admitted guilt and then said he has tried to alleviate the problem and never allow it to happen again. If I am wrong, please correct me. I'm just feeling a little confused here.