TSL LABS

I've never ordered from this ugl and have no affiliation with it, or am I attempting to defend it, but either I'm confused or my reading comprehension stinks. I read the above posts and understood,

"I fucked up"
and TSL "I took responsibility for my mistake, came on here and told everyone I made the mistake".

"I have taken steps to make sure it will never happen again"
and TSL "I had my partner receive a new email that there is no way possible that any members email could be closely related to so this could never happen again"

I am not taking up for the source or trying to pick a fight or challenge you since at Meso, members always come before a source, but I thought that in these passages written he admitted guilt and then said he has tried to alleviate the problem and never allow it to happen again. If I am wrong, please correct me. I'm just feeling a little confused here.
How i read it too. No reason to beat dead hourse, TSL fucked up, some people will never feel secure ording from him and TSL eats that L. Some people dont care as much as myself. Information is out there for everyone to make own opinions, and some some mesures have been taken to help avoid happening again.

How i read it too. No reason to beat dead hourse, TSL fucked up, some people will never feel secure ording from him and TSL eats that L. Some people dont care as much as myself. Information is out there for everyone to make own opinions, and some some mesures have been taken to help avoid happening again.
Your "careless" attitude is not encourage on Meso!

I needed a thread like this to remind me why I stopped posting or reading in the underground. Good luck to those of you in your future purchases.

I dont find ur dramatic attitude encouraging but hey you pop up on every thread trying to get likes and jumping on a bandwagon. Weak heard mentality.
Dramatic? That's funny....its a fact people like you go too jail where I'm from! So please shut up you little rookie!

This is exactly what has happened to Meso over the last year. Too many little butt hurt bitches worried about a POS source!
Cdn cunt guy. Ur the one with the hurt pussy bitch always complaining and bitching. Go rub your mothers cunt. Iam sick of seeing you post shit and having to see your dumbass. Stay in your canadian threads mother fucker, complaining whining bitchass mother fucker

The fact you ran Primes gear proves you don't have any respect for Meso. You're only here to score gear from ANY one of these retards. Including Hammer lol
So are you jerkoff. Then why the fuck are u here. I swear bro i wish i lived near u i would beat the fuck out of u

Cdn cunt guy. Ur the one with the hurt pussy bitch always complaining and bitching. Go rub your mothers cunt. Iam sick of seeing you post shit and having to see your dumbass. Stay in your canadian threads mother fucker, complaining whining bitchass mother fucker
All the tough "know it all noobs" are out today I see lol Tough guy the only thing you could beat on is your meat fucktard. Now fuck off and go back too BOP !

Look guys can we just brush this under the table here.. I know we're all on the juice and testosterone is thru the roof but cmon this is really a ugl thread about how he's handling everything our experience with him etc... and if it's good or not..

Look guys can we just brush this under the table here.. I know we're all on the juice and testosterone is thru the roof but cmon this is really a ugl thread about how he's handling everything our experience with him etc... and if it's good or not..
Thats how we all try to do it. That @CdnGuy never shuts the fuck up and always is talking shit. People give feedback that dude always talks shit out of his "keyboard" "keyboard warrior"

@Ironball I don't like the arguing back and forth .. nothing gets solved but our experience we should help each other out on our outcomes if whatever we do .. we all here for the same thing .. I know we get into our little spats .. let's not forget what this community is here for to begin with... we all want to be juicy jacked and tan!!! Quoting Robert frank here..

Haha!! Thanks to my hcg doing its job they are growing back big again so when i blow my load on your bitch looking face with your girls assistance you will have that "pair". No homo
Comon Man we all know the only loads you blow on faces is your boyfriends ;)
Just embrace your gayness it's ok :D

Sponsors