TSL LABS

I had already moved past this but why you would go out of your way to start posting about "no I am not sorry to Baxter"

Actually I am still already moved past this. It would be nice for Thanksgiving to see you clean up your awful reputation for responding to your customers emails and PMs.

So now this source's official position has changed to "No, I am not sorry for failing to respond to your email inquiry"

Think about that before you order from him.

I had already moved past this but why you would go out of your way to start posting about "no I am not sorry to Baxter"

Actually I am still already moved past this. It would be nice for Thanksgiving to see you clean up your awful reputation for responding to your customers emails and PMs.

So now this source's official position has changed to "No, I am not sorry for failing to respond to your email inquiry"

Think about that before you order from him.
Go eat some turkey and chill the fuck out. Killing me Smalls

And it must be important to the vets because one of your oldest and most well respected members felt the need to PM me that TSL has recanted his earlier apology to me.

I would not even have known because I had already unsubscribed to this thread of drama and name-calling. Youre right, I dont have anymore time to waste here.

Im unsubscribing from retarded thread and any further insults TSL wants to throw at me he can just shout them into this echo chamber he has created here with his choir of fanboys.

@Baxter513-proton he has stated he will choose not to deal with certain members if he feels they are a risk and are just plain stupid so I assume that's why he hasn't dealt with u. Nearly all of ur posts have been straight bullshit so noone cares or believes anything u have to say

And it must be important to the vets because one of your oldest and most well respected members felt the need to PM me that TSL has recanted his earlier apology to me.

I would not even have known because I had already unsubscribed to this thread of drama and name-calling. Youre right, I dont have anymore time to waste here.

Im unsubscribing from retarded thread and any further insults TSL wants to throw at me he can just shout them into this echo chamber he has created here with his choir of fanboys.

I find it VERY hard to believe a respected vet would waste his time getting involved in your boring fuckin drama!
On a side note, wise choice to change your avi cause....... Damn!!!!

I find it VERY hard to believe a respected vet would waste his time getting involved in your boring fuckin drama!
On a side note, wise choice to change your avi cause....... Damn!!!!
I was Thinking the same thing but if somebody did pm him they're a dick for getting him to comeback

@Baxter513-proton, come on take a chill pill. You are becoming overly dramatic and maybe time to take some damn Xanax or something. Also you need to go eat more and train smarter as you look like death in your avatar :eek:

I did no such thing! I've seen your postings peripherally. You became more centered when I saw you post about some other ugl's(pcom it was) special in this labs thread.
Though I've stated that these threads do not belong to the ugl's as there are no board fees and they pay nothing for the advertising done here it is in poor taste to post another ugl's price list or advertise for another ugl when members have clearly decided this is where info related to TSL will be posted. Please get it together!

I did no such thing! I've seen your postings peripherally. You became more centered when I saw you post about some other ugl's(pcom it was) special in this labs thread.
Though I've stated that these threads do not belong to the ugl's as there are no board fees and they pay nothing for the advertising done here it is in poor taste to post another ugl's price list or advertise for another ugl when members have clearly decided this is where info related to TSL will be posted. Please get it together!
Good to see you taking a stand, and Happy Turkey Day to you good sir!

I really hate this fucking kid he reminds me of injection soreness annoying as fuck

Cdn cunt guy. Ur the one with the hurt pussy bitch always complaining and bitching. Go rub your mothers cunt. Iam sick of seeing you post shit and having to see your dumbass. Stay in your canadian threads mother fucker, complaining whining bitchass mother fucker

because I'm e, I'm e-thugging....

because I'm e, I'm e-thugging....
So are you jerkoff. Then why the fuck are u here. I swear bro i wish i lived near u i would beat the fuck out of u

Meant to reply to that comment.

Just doesn't seem rational to come on a sources thread and wish you lived close to someone from the Internet so you can beat their ass. A misdemeanor or felony assault seems like a logical way to settle an internet beef. Also, altering with your hormones and psychological state via aas also seems like the most responsible route to take.

I got flamed by a few for giving my honest feedback of tsl. Said my gear got here and once communication was established the ta was acceptable. I also said with that being said, the communication was terrible.

I also stated my experience with another source of meso and it was way more professional.

I'm glad the thread is getting back on track. I'm also glad there was open discussion on this topic. That's what a forum is for.

Also, it's fun as shit entertaining the trolls but if you're seriously yearning for fisticuffs over a online discussion, you should probably not be chilling on an aas forum. Also, blows my mind that some people don't realize Baxter is a troll lol.

Happy turkey day everyone.