TSL LABS

Oh yeah he's been blasting his dick to teenaged boys. Google Ctpump and enjoy and don't forget to click on images for a quick view of his chat room antics. real class act this mindless pedo. Makes us look bad having not run him off yet imo. Love the nomnomnom part when tge kid is grabbing his dick but oh yeah he didn't have his glasses on lmfaoView attachment 53473
WTF??? Serious???

WTF??? Serious???
Yep and every time I log in there he is still here with the usual ass kissing. Don't know why he came back after he was exposed it's not like we have a fucking teen section. Tired of seeing the copycat posts on every sources thread from a guy who's never ever going to use gear who also prefers teenagers btw

Yep and every time I log in there he is still here with the usual ass kissing. Don't know why he came back after he was exposed it's not like we have a fucking teen section. Tired of seeing the copycat posts on every sources thread from a guy who's never ever going to use gear who also prefers teenagers btw
How was he exposed? Who else here can back this?
If this is true the creepy fuck needs to be run off

Oh yeah he's been blasting his dick to teenaged boys. Google Ctpump and enjoy and don't forget to click on images for a quick view of his chat room antics. real class act this mindless pedo. Makes us look bad having not run him off yet imo. Love the nomnomnom part when tge kid is grabbing his dick but oh yeah he didn't have his glasses on lmfaoView attachment 53473

Some sick ass shit bro. Had no idea about this. Google and read those posts etc. why is this guy still around? I'm assuming he disappears until the smoke clears and he hopes people forget him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was he exposed? Who else here can back this?
If this is true the creepy fuck needs to be run off
Just google Ctpump and click images you'll see. Spent most of his time in the teen section on bb.Com until he got permanently banned for creepy pedo behavior after a few other temporary bans. best is the admission of being questioned about a little girls kidnapping "they eventually bought my story" hell of a thing

Care to have people who told you those stories join this thread. If this is true it is a problem for many reasons
He has a whole bunch of content devoted to his legacy on BB.Com. a little bird dropped in and exposed him about a year ago on meso and then he disappeared for a while then showed back up and ignored everyone's pleas and demands for him to leave and just carried on like it never happened. dude just take two seconds and Google what I told you

Wow! Amazing how everybody on this board hates me. And I have never spoken a single word of profanity. All I ever did was point out that TSL never responded to my emails or PMs. THis all being prior to me posting the funny avatar. The guy is a hypocrite, says order minimum is $120 so I place an order for $120 and then he doesnt want to process it?

Well of course I placed it for only $120, why would I want to risk more than that on a first order that has free shipping? And the guy never responds to advise me that the reason he doesnt want my order is because it is for $120. Well you did announce $120 is the minimum.

Why do I waste my breath? Why has a vet PMed me and brought me back here? I am leaving now and I dont want my name mentioned again. Not even a single time more. Because if it is I will come back and re-ignite my battle against TSL.

So if this group wants me gone and never to return than never speak my name again.

Never mention me again or my legacy

::looks in mirror::
Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...

He won't leave he just ignores it as if he never saw it. I just think some of the newer guys should know a little more about that parrot
Thanks for letting us know man...I never liked him or understood why he was here but anytime you'd say something, someone would defend him... I got tired of it and just put him in my ignore list... but this is a whole new game... the sick fuck needs to be banned from here.

WTF? This guy has to go.
Hi, Colt. You're kind of a million miles away if you haven't heard the get down with this shit right here.
I may be slacking some but something like this doesn't get by unaddressed. Just gotta ask.
Thanks for letting us know man...I never liked him or understood why he was here but anytime you'd say something, someone would defend him... I got tired of it and just put him in my ignore list... but this is a whole new game... the sick fuck needs to be banned from here.
You all thinking we don't know how to run our yard? That we've been waiting for some tough words to get tossed around by some youngster that's gonna wake us up? Must think we're dumb fucks or that we're about that kinda shit?
Its fucked up those with voices are calling out members that have been cleared by very senior members. Specifically, @Docd187123 who looked into allegations and the member was cleared.
I'll politely ask that name calling be stopped until we hear from docd18723. Maybe you all have some new info. If not and members have taken it upon themselves to use language and talk foul about a member without just cause. Bully kind of shit.