TSL LABS

Should this discussion maybe be moved to a different section? Just feel like it has the potential to consume pages upon pages of this thread.

I'm not a mod by any means. Just a suggestion

Dude, get the fuck out of here with your NAMBLA ass
Hope your right. Your assuming we don't handle our business is insulting. You sound like you'd like to physically attack this member. How do you figure this is your spot to call shots and bounce members? It isn't. You done ur homework?

Hi, Colt. You're kind of a million miles away if you haven't heard the get down with this shit right here.
I may be slacking some but something like this doesn't get by unaddressed. Just gotta ask.

I have been out awhile. If the allegations are unfounded, then so be it.

Should this discussion maybe be moved to a different section? Just feel like it has the potential to consume pages upon pages of this thread.

I'm not a mod by any means. Just a suggestion
It already has. You guys think you discovered something new? How the fuck would you know? You wouldn't seeing as how you registered last month and this shit was handled months ago.
Someone will let you know when you're gonna be put in charge of anything around here. It won't be directing traffic in and out of threads. More quiet and reading less flexing like you're doing anything except borrowing that spot ur last post went up in.

You all thinking we don't know how to run our yard? That we've been waiting for some tough words to get tossed around by some youngster that's gonna wake us up? Must think we're dumb fucks or that we're about that kinda shit?
Its fucked up those with voices are calling out members that have been cleared by very senior members. Specifically, @Docd187123 who looked into allegations and the member was cleared.
I'll politely ask that name calling be stopped until we hear from docd18723. Maybe you all have some new info. If not and members have taken it upon themselves to use language and talk foul about a member without just cause. Bully kind of shit.
I never saw any evidence to the contrary. Any evidence that may have been "looked in to" was simply just conjecture. As in, an internet forum putting the worst of the worst tags on a member, child molester and have it stick as truth and forming ones opinion based on that. Also what we have is conjecture. As in we have what we have from some internet punk kids who did not like CTpump hanging around a teen bodybuilding section and decided to do some thing about it. Also the admittance of CT that local authoritites had him as a person of interest in a child abduction at roughly the same time. All in all we the members make up our own minds. Based on his utterly worthless posts and some what creepy demeanor it lends us to believe that a man who has been a part of several steroid boards for over 8 yrs has nothing at all to contribute to a conversation except wittless childish banter. What exactly is his takeaway from all this? I think you can speculate...

The crazy idea that we the members have a mind of our own and are capable of arriving at a conclusion without a "bonified" "senior" members telling us what to believe goes against what meso is all about. And is certainly no worse than what i have seen on Meso in the past. Not even close. This is just a drop in the bucket in the short couple years i have been here. I wont lose any sleep over it. If he was the creepy asshole next doors that quacked like a chomo, looked like a chomo youd probably believe the mother fucker was a chomo. Regardless of what you may or not know. Or what is fact and what is fiction. Lets be real here Ben

It already has. You guys think you discovered something new? How the fuck would you know? You wouldn't seeing as how you registered last month and this shit was handled months ago.
Someone will let you know when you're gonna be put in charge of anything around here. It won't be directing traffic in and out of threads. More quiet and reading less flexing like you're doing anything except borrowing that spot ur last post went up in.
Calm the fuck down, I'm not claiming anything and I said I wasn't a mod. I meant no ill will by my post. I didn't claim to discover anything new, I saw the thread with "chris Hanson". I just merely suggested it be moved before it takes up as many pages here on the underground as it did in the worst members.

I'm not asking to be in charge of anything And I don't know how that post could have had any less ego than it did. I just know there's places on this forum for discussions like that.

Also, I've read this forum for years before I joined last month. I'm sorry my status on an aas forum won't translate to the real world. I really wish I could be an active member at life.

Congrats, sir. You hurt my feelings on an Internet forum. That's a terrible thing to do the day after thanksgiving. Fucking, thanksgiving!

Last edited:
There is no proof of Mindless doing anything wrong besides making bad jokes. Many have looked into it and none have found any proof besides photoshopped stories and bullshit memes. If you all want to hate the guy then hate him, but don't claim it's bc of something that he isn't. Calling people names is what it is but let's not joke around and start tossing the chomo name without proof. We don't joke around about shit like that.

This issue has come up on AT LEAST 5 boards now and not one has come up with any legitimate proof. That's the fishy part. People can talk all the shit they want behind a keyboard lacking even the most minute amount of proof.

Finally, who gives a flying fuck whether he's done gear or not? It's none of anyone's business. There is no prerequisite that you have to use gear to be a forum member here and there are no rules governing who can post in the underground. You want your say on this matter to actually mean something? Then buy the forum from Millard and make your own rules. Until then none of what you say means anything.

There is no proof of Mindless doing anything wrong besides making bad jokes. Many have looked into it and none have found any proof besides photoshopped stories and bullshit memes. If you all want to hate the guy then hate him, but don't claim it's bc of something that he isn't. You want your say on this matter to actually mean something? Then buy the forum from Millard and make your own rules. Until then none of what you say means anything.
Ive already said this
I never saw any evidence to the contrary. Any evidence that may have been "looked in to" was simply just conjecture. As in, an internet forum putting the worst of the worst tags on a member, child molester and have it stick as truth and forming ones opinion based on that. Also what we have is conjecture. As in we have what we have from some internet punk kids who did not like CTpump hanging around a teen bodybuilding section and decided to do some thing about it. Also the admittance of CT that local authoritites had him as a person of interest in a child abduction at roughly the same time. All in all we the members make up our own minds. Based on his utterly worthless posts and some what creepy demeanor it lends us to believe that a man who has been a part of several steroid boards for over 8 yrs has nothing at all to contribute to a conversation except wittless childish banter. What exactly is his takeaway from all this? I think you can speculate...

Never claimed it was some thing as fact. That is what conjecture is. That is also what you are basing your "facts" off of. Incomplete information. Period.
The most truthful statement you could of made is simply this...

We have not seen anything in our "investigation" to show he is guilty or not guilty. Simply incomplete information.

So we are ALL making up our minds off of incomplete information.

True or False?

Until you come clean about what information you think you are privy too, your words mean nothing. Hows that fit ya, partner?

I asked the guy (Mindlesswork) to stop LIKEING everything I say , sometimes the only LIKES I get is from this squirrel . Instead he doubled up on the LIKES . When guys keep LIKEING you after you tell them to FUCK-OFF , then thats harassment in my book .

NO - @CensoredBoardsSuck --none user creeps should NOT be hanging around this board year after year especially when hes not wanted here to begin with.... ~Ogh

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked the guy (Mindlesswork) to stop LIKEING everything I say , sometimes the only LIKES I get is from this squirrel . Instead he doubled up on the LIKES . When guys keep LIKEING you after you tell them to FUCK-OFF , then thats harassment in my book .

NO - @CensoredBoardsSuck --none user creeps should NOT be hanging around this board year after especially when hes not wanted here to begin with....

~Ogh
We cant stop him from doing anything unfortunately.

Oh yeah he's been blasting his dick to teenaged boys. Google Ctpump and enjoy and don't forget to click on images for a quick view of his chat room antics. real class act this mindless pedo. Makes us look bad having not run him off yet imo. Love the nomnomnom part when tge kid is grabbing his dick but oh yeah he didn't have his glasses on lmfaoView attachment 53473
Wtf!!!!!!!! One day of not looking and to find out a member is pedophile!!!!??? Wtf!!!!!grosss!!!

Not yet...

I'm quite certain he was making that comment because the thread derailed once again. It goes from source bashing to member bashing to allegations of members being chomos.

Kind of like saying, "By saying so-and-so is an alleged chomo, what you really mean is TSL is gtg?".