TSL LABS

Baxter is noooo way over the age of 19..if he is then we should all be ashamed of making fun of a mentally challenged human.

And it must be important to the vets because one of your oldest and most well respected members felt the need to PM me that TSL has recanted his earlier apology to me.

I would not even have known because I had already unsubscribed to this thread of drama and name-calling. Youre right, I dont have anymore time to waste here.

Im unsubscribing from retarded thread and any further insults TSL wants to throw at me he can just shout them into this echo chamber he has created here with his choir of fanboys.

It's not wise to break ones trust if they are sending you a PM. Private fucking message dude!

Most Internet tough guys are just that. You can be anything you want behind a keyboard. It's generally not worth engaging them unless you just like getting them wound up which some members are really good at.

Whether mindless has used or not makes no difference. At least when he does, he will be educated on the subject and not be one of the junior members asking," what the fuck is wrong with my lactating nipples"
For all we know, mindless has been blasting for a while....

Whether mindless has used or not makes no difference. At least when he does, he will be educated on the subject and not be one of the junior members asking," what the fuck is wrong with my lactating nipples"
No he hasn't. He says he's waiting to receive some kind of work bonus before he does his first run. But hey, maybe he's just really low key, is on his 6th cycle and doesn't want anybody to know.

Or maybe he is just a fucking weird ass creepy chomo that never used anything and shouldnt be in the underground at all. God help the teenage boys in his area if he ever does use.

MlgWcc4.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone from Baxter and Family!

I managed to complete 2 pullups (New PR!) and Im ready for some gear! Please, TSL.....why wont you sell to me?

Go fuck yourself!
Nobody with an ounce of self-respect would post the shit you do!

My professional advice:

1). Run a hose from the tailpipe of your car into the driver's side window.

2). Get into said car and start the engine.

3). Breathe deeply.

Wow! Amazing how everybody on this board hates me. And I have never spoken a single word of profanity. All I ever did was point out that TSL never responded to my emails or PMs. THis all being prior to me posting the funny avatar. The guy is a hypocrite, says order minimum is $120 so I place an order for $120 and then he doesnt want to process it?

Well of course I placed it for only $120, why would I want to risk more than that on a first order that has free shipping? And the guy never responds to advise me that the reason he doesnt want my order is because it is for $120. Well you did announce $120 is the minimum.

Why do I waste my breath? Why has a vet PMed me and brought me back here? I am leaving now and I dont want my name mentioned again. Not even a single time more. Because if it is I will come back and re-ignite my battle against TSL.

So if this group wants me gone and never to return than never speak my name again.

Never mention me again or my legacy

Wow! Amazing how everybody on this board hates me. And I have never spoken a single word of profanity. All I ever did was point out that TSL never responded to my emails or PMs. THis all being prior to me posting the funny avatar. The guy is a hypocrite, says order minimum is $120 so I place an order for $120 and then he doesnt want to process it?

Well of course I placed it for only $120, why would I want to risk more than that on a first order that has free shipping? And the guy never responds to advise me that the reason he doesnt want my order is because it is for $120. Well you did announce $120 is the minimum.

Why do I waste my breath? Why has a vet PMed me and brought me back here? I am leaving now and I dont want my name mentioned again. Not even a single time more. Because if it is I will come back and re-ignite my battle against TSL.

So if this group wants me gone and never to return than never speak my name again.

Never mention me again or my legacy
Ok, Voldemort

Oh yeah he's been blasting his dick to teenaged boys. Google Ctpump and enjoy and don't forget to click on images for a quick view of his chat room antics. real class act this mindless pedo. Makes us look bad having not run him off yet imo. Love the nomnomnom part when tge kid is grabbing his dick but oh yeah he didn't have his glasses on lmfao1qk2m1.jpg