TSL LABS

Phew!!! @CdnGuy you can really get the room worked up!!! Lol. I kinda enjoy reading your retorts when at the end after bashing the crap outta each other you wish the fella good tidings. Lmao. Classic

Phew!!! @CdnGuy you can really get the room worked up!!! Lol. I kinda enjoy reading your retorts when at the end after bashing the crap outta each other you wish the fella good tidings. Lmao. Classic
Brother I do apologize to the good members here for my actions. But I'm done with all the new idiot members here. I'm on a war path if you haven't noticed and will not stop. Until all these fuckers are gone. Apologies in advance....

@thetsl @Padawan
I wasn't going to say anything but, since padawan hasn't answered my pm .. @thetsl wtf?? I sent emails and you said you took care of all emails.. Better not have thought mine was from Baxter. my order is past due past the 8th business now and I paid with btc! I understand that you had to go for a couple weeks but you could of answered my emails from the last couple of days. I noticed your BTC # was just emptied how nice considering I don't have my shit or any update on that!

Don't even fuckin say, well are you using proton mail, are ya following the directions. Of course I am. I even waiting the extra days then still choose to wait for a answer through pm .... so how are you going to fix this?

@thetsl @Padawan
I wasn't going to say anything but, since padawan hasn't answered my pm .. @thetsl wtf?? I sent emails and you said you took care of all emails.. Better not have thought mine was from Baxter. my order is past due past the 8th business now and I paid with btc! I understand that you had to go for a couple weeks but you could of answered my emails from the last couple of days. I noticed your BTC # was just emptied how nice considering I don't have my shit or any update on that!

Don't even fuckin say, well are you using proton mail, are ya following the directions. Of course I am. I even waiting the extra days then still choose to wait for a answer through pm .... so how are you going to fix this?

Have you PM me?????????? I can assure you I have not gotten a PM from you. Better not have thought you were Baxter?! Mighty aggressive speaking you have not even PM me about this order, right???

How about you email me, stating your issue, and it can be resolved, that is the best and easiest way of going about it....

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving as well, spend some quality time with family and friends and have safe travels.