TSL LABS

So you guys are saying the pics of him hitting up children in chat are faked somehow? I'm confused lol. That seems to be the most damning evidence I found. If they are real...holy shit.

So you guys are saying the pics of him hitting up children in chat are faked somehow? I'm confused lol. That seems to be the most damning evidence I found. If they are real...holy shit.
Best thing would be for @Mindless Work to come and defend and explain himself, but all he'll do is just sit and read and sprinkle likes around and hope it goes away. I think that makes people see him as guilty also, as most of us would speak up loudly when asked or accused of something like that if it didn't have a shred of truth.

What is it your gonna run ? Hardly think 1 week would be long enough for bloods to stabilize.
Test c.. should I do two weeks then? . I'm gonna do 1cc a week.. just tell me how long to wait before I go... I don't want to mess it up for you guys..

Best thing would be for @Mindless Work to come and defend and explain himself, but all he'll do is just sit and read and sprinkle likes around and hope it goes away. I think that makes people see him as guilty also, as most of us would speak up loudly when asked or accused of something like that if it didn't have a shred of truth.
D max Meso has already gone through the Mindless drama once before. I'm not taking sides on the topic but the fact at the end of the day was. No evidence was found of actual wrong doing. End of story.....

A bunch of teenagers trolled someone relentlessly for being weird, mods banned him from said forum for being weird, ten years later the meso white knights want to cut his fucking head off over it.

What do you guys think he knows where you live and hes coming to spark up a convo with your 16 yr old son? The way some of you neckbeards act you would think he had been convicted of rape or something, get a fucking grip.

A lot of guys here really need to get out of the underground and read some other sections. Lack of knowledge about Millard's testing program, lack of knowledge about how and when to pull bloods, bringing up old topics as if they have just been discovered, there is a wealth of helpful information here and it seems many in this thread are just looking for a source.

On that topic I have to laugh at the constant worry about what a source's minimum order is. If I'm researching a source there are two major concerns, quality of the product and safety. A source scamming me for $500 is the least of my concerns. I want to make sure what I'm putting in my body is what it is advertised to be so that I don't waste a cycle or worse end up with a physical issue due to contaminated gear.

Unless you are a first time user running a test only cycle what kind of cycle are you going to run for $120 and determine the quality of the gear without mixing it with gear from other UGL's.

I don't know what a chomo is but it sounds delicious. like some sort of chocolaty mixed drink... yummy.

A lot of guys here really need to get out of the underground and read some other sections. Lack of knowledge about Millard's testing program, lack of knowledge about how and when to pull bloods, bringing up old topics as if they have just been discovered, there is a wealth of helpful information here and it seems many in this thread are just looking for a source.

On that topic I have to laugh at the constant worry about what a source's minimum order is. If I'm researching a source there are two major concerns, quality of the product and safety. A source scamming me for $500 is the least of my concerns. I want to make sure what I'm putting in my body is what it is advertised to be so that I don't waste a cycle or worse end up with a physical issue due to contaminated gear.

Unless you are a first time user running a test only cycle what kind of cycle are you going to run for $120 and determine the quality of the gear without mixing it with gear from other UGL's.

Yes sir. But don't forget this requires a search function and some reading....

This is the best post in this thread. Too bad the new guys won't read it or will just blow it off. It's crazy because there are proven sources at anaboliclab but people go crazy in the underground over an unproven source.

This is the best post in this thread. Too bad the new guys won't read it or will just blow it off. It's crazy because there are proven sources at anaboliclab but people go crazy in the underground over an unproven source.

What's having me keep an eye on this thread is that I haven't seen these prices for a U.S. source anywhere else. I get the impression that I'm not alone in this.

their is no way in hell that I'm going to inject some unknown crap deep in my muscle when their are proven labs here.
I have no intention of being a guinea pig for some bathtub lab..

Sponsors