TSL LABS

In my experience over the past few years, these prices have been the norm... Where have you been?

Over the past years I have been nowhere near a steroid forum. After turning 40 and determining that I didn't want kids, I decided to turn to the dark side. Some might say it's a mid-life crisis, but hell, my whole life has been a mid-life crisis.

What's having me keep an eye on this thread is that I haven't seen these prices for a U.S. source anywhere else. I get the impression that I'm not alone in this.

What? Havent you seen the black friday sales? Its $25 per vial from at least 2 other domestic sources. So "price" is not good reason to go with TSL Labs.

What? Havent you seen the black friday sales? Its $25 per vial from at least 2 other domestic sources. So "price" is not good reason to go with TSL Labs.
You dont listen well bro just stop you stupid fuck and do us alll a favor and leave some air in your syringe and look for a vein that would be great now fuck off

Completely wrong and out of line. There aren't many left here who have been around awhile and really know the game but of those that are you won't find one who doesn't respect @ironwill1951.

He has more experience than most here ever will in the game and likely with many more exotic compounds than some would think.

Based on the general lack of knowledge I see around here lately in regards to training, diet and starting gear way before reaching one's genetic potential there are a lot of guys here who will flame out quickly and become fat couch potatoes or worse by the time they are 40.

Ironwill is still going strong at over 60 and I know a lot of the younger guys say " I don't care what happens when I'm 50 or 60." I used to say that shit in my 20's also. I can tell you at 50 being stronger than most guys half my age, having ladies 20 or more years younger being attracted to you and not having to worry about your dick working all along with a good family a good job and some disposable income help to make life pretty good.

I agree completely @ironwill1951 is as solid as they get. Most of these new guys don't know the background nor take the time to read some of his posts.. He is one of the great ones, and to talk shit to him or about him says more about the poster's inexperience than anything. Many of these newbs have no idea who the fuck they are talking to or about, lol. Maybe butt hurt by getting put in their place? Most Likely, but we all take it in stride because sooner rather than later the newb shit talker will be gone, and a new one will show up..

GOD DAMMIT!

NO ONE MENTIONED YOUR NAME OR YOUR FUCKING LEGACY.

But somehow you feel obligated to keep appearing and saying stupid shit.... over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RsBMugZ.jpg

^^^ Here is the actual merchandise "Top Secret Labs" Labs.
hYSG03V.jpg

I would guess he plans on running test/tren e/deca together.... is this his first cycle or even only second? First time with tren? If so you should've atleast gone with the ace to see how you react...smh

Run along Troll !! You have no reason to be in here , now your promoting other UGL"s in this sources thread . Take your skinny ass arms and potbelly and run back to BB.com where you belong . And take Mindlesswork with you ...:mad::mad: