TSL LABS

414INtIGbCL.jpg

You fanboys are really something else. How you can look past all the negative evidence and experiences posted on this thread going back hundreds of pages. Ok, go ahead and sent your money to this douchebag. You deserve to lose it. Only way you will learn.

In fact sending money to any lab that has been in business less than a year is a rookie mistake

your an idiot

I'm running test e masteron p and tbol
Test e 750 mg a week
Masteron p 300 mg a week
TBOL 100 mg Ed

I'm currently 4 weeks in and will be switching to npp instead of masteron but will draw bloods after my next pin on Tuesday I feel great hitting prs weight hasn't changed much but my diet is extreme right now and been doing fasted cardio in the morning will post bloods as soon as I get them didn't get pre bloods

414INtIGbCL.jpg

You fanboys are really something else. How you can look past all the negative evidence and experiences posted on this thread going back hundreds of pages. Ok, go ahead and sent your money to this douchebag. You deserve to lose it. Only way you will learn.

In fact sending money to any lab that has been in business less than a year is a rookie mistake

More blind devotion here than even UGFreak and his "Freak Army".

Pathetic.

"Rookie" is the first word that pops in my mind when I see OGH. Look at that pussy! Maybe once he gets below 25% BF he can open his mouth. Other than that, he needs to stfu. OGH, come at me when you think you can step up to me here:

MeFlex.jpg

414INtIGbCL.jpg

Pathetic.
The best thing and last thing you you'll ever do is just stfu and move on...troll

414INtIGbCL.jpg

Pathetic.
Completely fucking useless piece of shit talking about rookie mistakes but never did a cycle you have zero knowledge of aas and never had one negative feedback on quality your just butt hurt he don't like you and won't sell to you cuz you are a fuckboy get the fuck out of this thread and meso period you have nothing to offer a community of bodybuilders when you clearly don't lift weights or do anything active besides spew shit out of your mouth just shut the fuck up already and fuck off like I said before not one person actually likes you you fucking faggot

Correct, I copied that pic from earlier in the forum. I never ordered from TSL, well I was fixing to order from TSL but the incompetent owner never responded to my email. Just sent me the link for his bitcoin. I asked him about getting HCG (a simple yes or no question). Did not hear back so I did not send my payment. And that was that.
The best thing and last thing you you'll ever do is just stfu and move on...troll
Kinda wanna fuck those titties tho...not really gay but , idk somethin bout that ass make me all alpha... Im gonna take him to see bad Santa 2 and we'll see where it goes....

Completely fucking useless piece of shit talking about rookie mistakes but never did a cycle you have zero knowledge of aas and never had one negative feedback on quality your just butt hurt he don't like you and won't sell to you cuz you are a fuckboy get the fuck out of this thread and meso period you have nothing to offer a community of bodybuilders when you clearly don't lift weights or do anything active besides spew shit out of your mouth just shut the fuck up already and fuck off like I said before not one person actually likes you you fucking faggot

Oh, really? I dont get your "approval"? Do you think I give a crap?

I have better things to do than chime in on this circle jerk of fanboys and c0ck riders on TSL's lap. Hey @Oregongearhead and @legendary....how many free vials did you get for your shilling?

You 2 guys have been riding so much d1ck that you are going to have to skip leg day tomorrow because your hammies are too sore.

I cant get a bloodtest because I had to quit the test-c cycle for doctor requested TRT bloods . And Labcorp is 70 miles away , Im rural . But I experienced all the positive & negative effects in 8 weeks, no doubt in my mind its close to dose correct . But no bloods to prove it...
Anyone else ? o_O

Im also TRTing on the TSL test-c right now (still have solid 5am boners 2 wks out), I have no idea what my bloods gonna test at when I get doctor ordered bloodtest . Im using .6ml on the syringe which should be 120mg/wk . I will report this TRT dose when I get it...~Ogh

I have better things to do than chime in on this circle jerk of fanboys and c0ck riders on TSL's lap. Hey @Oregongearhead and @legendary....how many free vials did you get for your shilling?

You 2 guys have been riding so much d1ck that you are going to have to skip leg day tomorrow because your hammies are too sore.
U got my approval nigga. Been watchin u bro. U all ruthless n shit. Makes me feel alive...u on FB?

Hey troll --- if youve read this whole thread you would see Ive been xtra hard on TSL and Padawan . No breaks for no source , I also still have my $150 receipt for my TSL order . No freebies...
Wheres yours troll ? :confused:

Not shilling jackass. I just don't spread false rumors for attention. Your fucking useless here. Making up shit. You don't run this gear, nor will you... do you even lift bro? I'm not talking lifting a box of cookies. I have gotten 1 fee vile of test C from him due to a slow order. I guess that means I'm a shill now. Lol. Someone give this faggot a French kiss so he gets the attention he needs.