TSL LABS

Correct, I copied that pic from earlier in the forum. I never ordered from TSL, well I was fixing to order from TSL but the incompetent owner never responded to my email. Just sent me the link for his bitcoin. I asked him about getting HCG (a simple yes or no question). Did not hear back so I did not send my payment. And that was that.

Here is this week's batch of Testosterone Cypionate from TSL Labs:

94OE1Y8.jpg

Watch out for the "floaties"

Correct, I copied that pic from earlier in the forum. I never ordered from TSL, well I was fixing to order from TSL but the incompetent owner never responded to my email. Just sent me the link for his bitcoin. I asked him about getting HCG (a simple yes or no question). Did not hear back so I did not send my payment. And that was that.

You are promoting other labs in this sources thread . Thats a no-no here . TSL doesnt deserve this , not yet...o_O

As far as you , your in the wrong forum . You dont need roids , you need a few years of proper weightlifting with proper nutrition . Steroids will only have a minimum effect in an untrained body like yours...~Ogh

Alright! Which one of you motherfuckers brought this guy back in here?

Bax, For your own sake, I hope you're just trolling and not this completely dishonest and ignorant. That's a dangerous combination.

Wow. My intention was never to troll anybody. If you read my post history you can see that I have not used profanity nor personal insults against anybody. Except perhaps for TSL himself and that is only due to his lack of professionalism. If for one reason or another he did not want to take my order he should have had the decency to email me and explain himself. Not to just ignore me, thats a FEMALE move. LIke a girl that doesnt answer your calls or texts and doesnt offer up an explanation as to why.

I have moved on from this thread, it is only when I heard @Weston say that he was amazed by the low prices of this source ($35 is not a bargain, btw) that I felt compelled to speak up. And to speak out against TSL and the lack of professionalism, lazyness and 2 week T/A.

Now I will see myself out the door. And you can go back to attacking the other guy. THats all you guys do, single out somebody that is a little bit different and gang up against him. Just a bunch of bullies, the lot of you. Bye

Wow. My intention was never to troll anybody. If you read my post history you can see that I have not used profanity nor personal insults against anybody. Except perhaps for TSL himself and that is only due to his lack of professionalism. If for one reason or another he did not want to take my order he should have had the decency to email me and explain himself. Not to just ignore me, thats a FEMALE move. LIke a girl that doesnt answer your calls or texts and doesnt offer up an explanation as to why.

I have moved on from this thread, it is only when I heard @Weston say that he was amazed by the low prices of this source ($35 is not a bargain, btw) that I felt compelled to speak up. And to speak out against TSL and the lack of professionalism, lazyness and 2 week T/A.

Now I will see myself out the door. And you can go back to attacking the other guy. THats all you guys do, single out somebody that is a little bit different and gang up against him. Just a bunch of bullies, the lot of you. Bye

So you single out women?

See I don't have that problem because I'm not a bitch. Women call me back.

This is now the third time you said you would leave. Twice you said you un subscribed to the thread.

You are a troll. That is all you are and ever will be.
Go back to hugging dylan gameli dick and get your gear for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God damn it! I don't even know why I'm replying to you. First, I've never said that I was "amazed" by the low prices. The only thing that "amazes" me is that you keep coming back in talking crazy. Second, congratulations for being the first person to which I have talked shit. Lastly, quit talking about your failing ways with women. You sound pathetic and creepy. Now go out and earn yourself a restraining order.

You should have never been in here to begin with...you made no order , you have no dog in this fight . But you couldnt resist heckling with the others , could you ? My advice ? Stay out of source threads unless they are your source....o_O

Fuck tsl and his shitty communication. I've tried to order twice with secure email and no reply both times. I took my business elsewhere.

When were floaters reported? Lumps or infections. There are atleast 20 people running this lab. And maybe 1 sub par review on gear.

20? No shit?! Anyone plan on posting uncapped bloods? I've been following this thread but this info must've gotten lost by me amongst all of the bickering.

20? No shit?! Anyone plan on posting uncapped bloods? I've been following this thread but this info must've gotten lost by me amongst all of the bickering.

That's not tsl fault no bloods are posted. Call out all the members that don't contribute. He's giving store credit for bloods. What more can he do?

I cant get a bloodtest because I had to quit the test-c cycle for doctor requested TRT bloods . And Labcorp is 70 miles away , Im rural . But I experienced all the positive & negative effects in 8 weeks, no doubt in my mind its close to dose correct . But no bloods to prove it...
Anyone else ? o_O

414INtIGbCL.jpg

You fanboys are really something else. How you can look past all the negative evidence and experiences posted on this thread going back hundreds of pages. Ok, go ahead and sent your money to this douchebag. You deserve to lose it. Only way you will learn.

In fact sending money to any lab that has been in business less than a year is a rookie mistake

More blind devotion here than even UGFreak and his "Freak Army".

Pathetic.