TSL LABS

their is no way in hell that I'm going to inject some unknown crap deep in my muscle when their are proven labs here.
I have no intension of being a guinea pig for some bathtub lab..
You say this on near enough every thread in the UG. Fair enough there's some shady ass sources around but jesus you must be like 65? You probably haven't ran a compound since your doctor put you on TRT at 125mg 25+ years ago..

D max Meso has already gone through the Mindless drama once before. I'm not taking sides on the topic but the fact at the end of the day was. No evidence was found of actual wrong doing. End of story.....

I was here when that happened and he didn't do anything but run then either. I still stand by he should've defended himself then too, rather he did it by having someone else post a pm he sent to them.

I also distinctly remember who's side you very quickly took then.

End of story[emoji4]

You say this on near enough every thread in the UG. Fair enough there's some shady ass sources around but jesus you must be like 65? You probably haven't ran a compound since your doctor put you on TRT at 125mg 25+ years ago..

Since Meso is not suppose to be a source board he has every right to do so. I appreciate his posts as it directly correlates to harm reduction. We have seen several sources get the boot for several reasons here. I just don't see how his age is relevant to bashing a source. Also I'd advise having some respect for your elders.

Since Meso is not suppose to be a source board he has every right to do so. I appreciate his posts as it directly correlates to harm reduction. We have seen several sources get the boot for several reasons here. I just don't see how his age is relevant to bashing a source. Also I'd advise having some respect for your elders.
Aye up the last sentence was just abit of the ol' banter! :p Nothing disrespectful. If that's him in his avi then he's in awesome Nick for his age. I've just noticed him re-post it that's all.

Ps. Who's the chick in your avi ?! :eek:

you are an idiot, don't run your mouth if you have no idea what your talking about.

you are an idiot, don't run your mouth if you have no idea what your talking about.
Did I get your age wrong? My bad.. :(

Nah but serious not here to cause 20 pages of shit talk. Take some banter fella!

- Lmao trust MindlessWork to like your post within a few seconds like a stalking creep.

Aye up the last sentence was just abit of the ol' banter! :p Nothing disrespectful. If that's him in his avi then he's in awesome Nick for his age. I've just noticed him re-post it that's all.

Ps. Who's the chick in your avi ?! :eek:

Some ho from the Internet but forgot her name. And yes that is him, he's a beast for his age. A lot of guys don't understand the source bashing, I didn't at first either. However, after seeing labs turn scammer, dirty gear and under dosed gear time and time again I understood finally. When I first joined here it was a shit fest of shitty labs, myself as well as many others have been burnt many times.

Astro
Mike Strong
Majere
MLG
And many many more

So in the end the source bashing helped to clean shit up and we still do it on a regular basis. It's no where like it used to be. That's a very brief explanation as to why you will see this here.

I've been following this banter when I checked my phone this morning and thanks to all that I got a nice angry chest/shoulders workout in tonight after I left work. Got the 110lb dumbbells for 4 on flat bench thanks to you guys and tomorrow will be legs so yes will really be working harder on them :)

If people want to go hating on me just take it to the "Knockout Room" and not clutter up a source thread that has gone to shit.

I am not going to beat that long dead horse again so there is nothing more for me to say about all that bullshit that some chump had to go dig up again because he had nothing productive to do. We all should just go vent all the anger out in one place: the gym!

I was here when that happened and he didn't do anything but run then either. I still stand by he should've defended himself then too, rather he did it by having someone else post a pm he sent to them.

I also distinctly remember who's side you very quickly took then.

End of story[emoji4]
Lol touche D Max you are correct I'll admit I got caught up in the mob mentality and was quick to judge. But after all the real facts came I made a public apology and owned it ;)Anyway the topic is old news....

I've been following this banter when I checked my phone this morning and thanks to all that I got a nice angry chest/shoulders workout in tonight after I left work. Got the 110lb dumbbells for 4 on flat bench thanks to you guys and tomorrow will be legs so yes will really be working harder on them :)

If people want to go hating on me just take it to the "Knockout Room" and not clutter up a source thread that has gone to shit.

I am not going to beat that long dead horse again so there is nothing more for me to say about all that bullshit that some chump had to go dig up again because he had nothing productive to do. We all should just go vent all the anger out in one place: the gym!
You gotta admit tho some of the shit i seen was pretty fucking funny.weather true or false its fucking funny.
Ill keep my opinion to myself !

Lol touche D Max you are correct I'll admit I got caught up in the mob mentality and was quick to judge. But after all the real facts came I made a public apology and owned it ;)Anyway the topic is old news....
We have to clog the thread up with something! It's hard to make fun of Padawan when he only shows up once a month.

Somewhat like a period, except they'll usually stay for about 5 days in a row before disappearing again. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You gotta admit tho some of the shit i seen was pretty fucking funny.weather true or false its fucking funny.
Ill keep my opinion to myself !
Yup, some of those people who made those memes got quite productive imaginations to create them. That creative energy is better off directed into more productive endeavors such as the gym ;)

Completely wrong and out of line. There aren't many left here who have been around awhile and really know the game but of those that are you won't find one who doesn't respect @ironwill1951.

He has more experience than most here ever will in the game and likely with many more exotic compounds than some would think.

Based on the general lack of knowledge I see around here lately in regards to training, diet and starting gear way before reaching one's genetic potential there are a lot of guys here who will flame out quickly and become fat couch potatoes or worse by the time they are 40.

Ironwill is still going strong at over 60 and I know a lot of the younger guys say " I don't care what happens when I'm 50 or 60." I used to say that shit in my 20's also. I can tell you at 50 being stronger than most guys half my age, having ladies 20 or more years younger being attracted to you and not having to worry about your dick working all along with a good family a good job and some disposable income help to make life pretty good.

Last edited:
What's having me keep an eye on this thread is that I haven't seen these prices for a U.S. source anywhere else. I get the impression that I'm not alone in this.

In my experience over the past few years, these prices have been the norm... Where have you been?

Sponsors