TSL LABS

Communication is good .. waiting on delivery.. then next step is get blood work done after a week being on.. I'll post from time of transaction and delivery time.. later on ..

What is it your gonna run ? Hardly think 1 week would be long enough for bloods to stabilize.

I'm quite certain he was making that comment because the thread derailed once again. It goes from source bashing to member bashing to allegations of members being chomos.

Kind of like saying, "By saying so-and-so is an alleged chomo, what you really mean is TSL is gtg?".

I say that because theres no solid bloodtests back to back . We "heard" one was gtg (no paperwork) and have a 1500> on the other...Thats not good enough .

Yes it deff derailed. Not informative at all. Stop bitching. He doesn't provide service to ev one at his disrection we all know how he operates. Either deal with it or don't.

Ps roidtest 40% off today

This is the best post in this thread. Why hate, as it is so pointless when it is directed at the wrong people. We are better than that, and we should be helping others not bashing them.

Just get on with the topic and bash the op instead. Seems there's turkey overload lol
Darn. Jk about good to go. Let's try to stop bashing each other. Take it to knock out room.

This is the best post in this thread. Why hate, as it is so pointless when it is directed at the wrong people. We are better than that, and we should be helping others not bashing them.

Just get on with the topic and bash the op instead. Seems there's turkey overload lol
The topic is fucking gear so pin some

See if one were to go digging it's hard to find the concrete evidence that was obviously there due to the deletion of evidence by the mods at BB.com. But there is definitely enough smoke pouring down from the hills to lead me to believe there is a substantial fire burning on top where I cannot see it.

Misc.

Last edited:
See if one were to go digging it's hard to find the concrete evidence that was obviously there due to the deletion of evidence by the mods at BB.com. But there is definitely enough smoke pouring down from the hills to lead me to believe there is a substantial fire burning on top where I cannot see it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120996051 (Misc.)
I'm not trying to point out the poll I'm pointing out that any of the links that have been posted that showed evidence have been scrubbed from the site along with him having been banned permanently.

Had to edit the link on the last post copied the wrong one but good lord there is a lot.