TSL LABS

Smartest thing you've said on this thread. What if he is padawans new handle?? Trying vent out his unprofessionalism ... lol
I feel that may just be the case. Why did he post the pic of TSL gear? Maybe Baxter, padawan and @thetsl are one and the same I dare say o_O

I have gotten 1 fee vile of test C from him due to a slow order. I guess that means I'm a shill now.

Thats my point, I have not run his gear. I am not casting doubts that it is acceptable in quality. After all he doesnt manufacture it, He is a reseller. A middleman.

But we DO HAVE A CONSENSUS
on the fact that he is very irresponsible to respond to emails and PMs and for me that is not the kind of guy I want to deal with. How do you think he will respond if you tel him you got hazy, crashed gear? I doubt you will get a response at all.

We have so many other suppliers that have submitted actual samples to Anabolic Lab for testing. And im sorry but bloods from some random Joe Schmoe is not sufficient proof for me. Especially when the bloods are from Padawan himself (see page 2 of this thread). Pretty big conflict of interest.

And @.thetsl has not even been here in days to defend the charges brought against him. Even @MindlessWork faced his accusers but TSL and Padawan are once again AWOL>

Same as they will be after collecting your payment

Of course you didn't run his gear.... He wouldn't sell to you.. And i don't blame him for not showing up... His thread turned into a shit show

Thats my point, I have not run his gear. I am not casting doubts that it is acceptable in quality. After all he doesnt manufacture it, He is a reseller. A middleman.

But we DO HAVE A CONSENSUS
on the fact that he is very irresponsible to respond to emails and PMs and for me that is not the kind of guy I want to deal with. How do you think he will respond if you tel him you got hazy, crashed gear? I doubt you will get a response at all.

We have so many other suppliers that have submitted actual samples to Anabolic Lab for testing. And im sorry but bloods from some random Joe Schmoe is not sufficient proof for me. Especially when the bloods are from Padawan himself (see page 2 of this thread). Pretty big conflict of interest.

And @.thetsl has not even been here in days to defend the charges brought against him. Even @MindlessWork faced his accusers but TSL and Padawan are once again AWOL>

Same as they will be after collecting your payment

Charges brought against him?

Man where and how do you make this shit up you dumb fuck. Thetsl was just on the other day but with all your stupid clutter it's lost.

You are just a parrot saying "we" have so many other suppliers. Let's get this clear you are not apart of this forum and I will make sure wherever you post to fuck with your stupid ass. Your stay here at meso will be miserable trying to troll us, I will make it my mission when I see you just fuck with you in whatever thread you piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a good friend who is currently nearing the end of a cycle and switched to TSL's mass tren blend as he was not happy with the results he was getting from a similar mix from another lab.

This blend will cause you some pip. My friend hasn't experienced any pip from test prop from various manufactures over the years and has run some high concentration blends without pip including pharmacom's sust 500. My friend says the pip has lasted about 2 1/2 days per injection site. Nothing major for him and if he feels like he is getting something from the blend he will run it again.

Might be something to keep in mind if you are a guy who tends to get a lot pip or is considering injecting this blend into virgin muscle.

Last edited:
Charges brought against him?

Man where and how do you make this shit up you dumb fuck. Thetsl was just on the other day but with all your stupid clutter it's lost.

You are just a parrot saying "we" have so many other suppliers. Let's get this clear you are not apart of this forum and I will make sure wherever you post to fuck with your stupid ass. Your stay here at meso will be miserable trying to troll us, I will make it my mission when I see you just fuck with you in whatever thread you piece of shit.

Wow, Roger. You're devotion to TSL is very strong.

Please remind us again about your excellent gains on a TSL cycle. How much lean mass did you keep, brah? And how long did it take for your pack to land?

I have a good friend who is currently nearing the end of a cycle and switched to TSL's mass tren blend as he was not happy with the results he was getting from a similar mix from another lab.

This blend will cause you some pip. My friend hasn't experienced any pip from test prop from various manufactures over the years and has run some high concentration blends without pip including pharmacom's sust 500. My friend says the pip has lasted about 2 1/2 days per injection site. Nothing major for him and if he feels like he is getting something from the blend he will run it again.

Might be something to keep in mind if you are a guy who tends to get a lot pip or is considering injecting this blend into virgin muscle.

Yes Masters this is very PIPPY gear (250 test-c). Some pins would be hardly sore where another is almost crippling (test-c 750mg/wk) .
I noticed the TRT doses (120mg/wk) are alot easier .

PS - it might be overdosed , wished I could have proved it...

Please remind us again about your excellent gains on a TSL cycle. How much lean mass did you keep, brah? And how long did it take for your pack to land?

Are you confused!? I don't think it's roger rabbit's devotion to tsl as much as it is being annoyed by your antics. Go somewhere dude.

You keep using 'remind US..WE blah blah' you are on your own dude

Your so stupid. Get out of here you fucking piece of shit. He doesn't need to defend himself against trolls that don't use his gear. Stop being a troll and go hit the gym. Come back and report ur gainz

I have zero devotion to anyone or anything. But I do have a new hobby and this to troll and follow your ass everywhere you bitch.

I'm convinced that Bax is just a new handle for another member (Not thetsl or padawan). I've noticed so much less clutter and meaningless bashing just by using the "ignore" function on one person. Time to add another.

Your not a USER so STFU . And stay out of source threads unless you want more abuse (which I think you crave) :confused:
I am sure you will be changing your tune once I start my run as just received my packs not long ago. There will be more to come so stay tuned :)