TSL LABS

I'm convinced that Bax is just a new handle for another member (Not thetsl or padawan). I've noticed so much less clutter and meaningless bashing just by using the "ignore" function on one person. Time to add another.

I was just thinking the same thing. This cats been here before, hmmmm....

Im running your test e and masteron p and havent had much pip at all 1 pin had alot of pip but i injected in a new part of my quad but all and all minimal pip

Yes I've had guys tell me they got some pip with certain compounds. I ask them where they pinned and the volume, some reply with " well I pinned 2cc test prop into my bicep" PIP is a very widely used term as well, because every individual varies so much. Some handle injections better than others, etc. lots of guys do not rotate injection sites much either, and the amount of scar tissue can build rapidly over time leaving any injection site sore.

I will say as well, if you inject any hormone into a large muscle group and the injection is smooth with no pip, that entire vial should be the same. If you have 3 smooth injections and than the 4th you inject in a quad, tricep, or anywhere for that matter and get discomfort, it's most likely your injection , and not the compound. Slow and controlled injections are key, and if your running fast estered compounds which can be known for a bit of pip, keep them in the larger muscle groups. Test prop will hurt in a tricep, guaranteed.....

Baxter, shut the fuck up. Shill or not he's contributing more than you. You're worthless.
Deff aint a shill lol never said anything was gtg i just simply stated experience only never got any gear free no discounts i will post bloods when i get them for everyone to see it may seem like that im coming across that one but its just my hatred for fagster thats why i have been posting and i used to run 24ks gear and just looking for a source to come close to Al

My Progress (Drug-Free)

YdgZ8yR.jpg

And YOU are obviously into some kind of sick self-loathing or degrading . Or just a wiseass , dont know which one quite yet . But your our new troll and will be treated as such...;)

Baxtor is definitely a disgruntled old member with a new handle. That's why he takes these beatings and relentlessly retaliates with a joking attitude instead of getting riled up. If anybody has a way of tracing isp's we might be able to find out who he is. I'm not that computer literate. I'm guessing odie, atlas or grademan

Baxtor is definitely a disgruntled old member with a new handle. That's why he takes these beatings and relentlessly retaliates with a joking attitude instead of getting riled up. If anybody has a way of tracing isp's we might be able to find out who he is. I'm not that computer literate. I'm guessing odie, atlas or grademan

Im thinking the same thing , he knows us all well ...that just makes a old member a new troll , right ?

Not shilling jackass. I just don't spread false rumors for attention. Your fucking useless here. Making up shit. You don't run this gear, nor will you... do you even lift bro? I'm not talking lifting a box of cookies. I have gotten 1 fee vile of test C from him due to a slow order. I guess that means I'm a shill now. Lol. Someone give this faggot a French kiss so he gets the attention he needs.
I just lol'd! Do you even lift bro?!!!

Reminds me of a time when I was at the gym and these two Asian dudes where there. One of them wore a tank top that said I got 99 problems but my bench ain't 1. He was struggling to Rep 85lb....

Try to enjoy thanksgiving with the family and come back to this........ my god.......

I only went back 3-4 pages but it seems like just pointless posts by we all know who..

As far as pip is concerned, some items do have a bit of pip. I'm more of an "old school" supplier as in the less solvent, the better. Many new suppliers will use a very large base concentration of EO in their finished products, thus keeping pip lower. I only use EO in a few of my finished products , and all of them containing EO are listed because some guys are allergic. I can assure everyone, nothing is overdosed though, I do not have to overdose to compensate for lack of quality in my raw hormones. The quality of the Raws has always been on point, and will continue to remain that way. Thus why bloods after bloods will keep reflecting this.

I see lots of guys bragging on how "thin" their gear from a supplier is, and how it flows through a 31ga slin pin, etc etc...... thin in viscosity means more solvent, and most likely a very high percentage of EO as the carrier oil. Hey, if you do not mind your finished product being almost 100% solvent based, the option is entirely yours. I do not believe in this practice, and never will. That is also why I do not formulate and oil based no ester products as well. Guaiacol is required and it is a very nasty solvent and I will not formulate any products using it.

I didn't read all this shit but I was hoping you choked on a turkey cock.... and died. Guess not

I have a feeling it's Odie... the biggest most shredded member on meso if I remember correctly... lmao

Read my mind. I doubt very much baxters avi is him. No way he would post that progress pic either. Anybody that looked like that would hide that fact.