TSL LABS

Yes guys,

Price list and info can be found on page one. THis guy is good 2 go. Best domestic source on the entire Net. Place your order with full confidence.

Order the 10 vial deal or else you are just wasting money. THis gear is FIRE, yo! We seen bloods from a trusted member. Actually from "his boy" but he swears that "his boy" blew up like Jay Cutler.

RsBMugZ.jpg

Hurry up and order, brah. Before it all sells out.

Yes guys,

Price list and info can be found on page one. THis guy is good 2 go. Best domestic source on the entire Net. Place your order with full confidence.

Order the 10 vial deal or else you are just wasting money. THis gear is FIRE, yo! We seen bloods from a trusted member. Actually from "his boy" but he swears that "his boy" blew up like Jay Cutler.

RsBMugZ.jpg

Who are you

If you really truly want to fuck a troll put him on the ignore list. Takes 1 minute tops. If everyone did it the troll would just be typing by himself with no back n forth. Essentially all alone. You wouldnt have to see it and he would have no one to instigate. Take away the food(attention) and the troll DIES!

Fight smarter not harder boys
Now put him on IGNORE!!!

The troll won't be back anymore. According to him in a pm he sent me,
" a mod sent me a pm and said if I post one more time in tsl thread I'll be kicked" who knows just hope he's gone for good lmao

And he told me to share the pm. I'm not openly posting a pm that wasn't told to be shared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The troll won't be back anymore. According to him in a pm he sent me,
" a mod sent me a pm and said if I post one more time in tsl thread I'll be kicked" who knows just hope he's gone for good lmao

And he told me to share the pm. I'm not openly posting a pm that wasn't told to be shared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are no mods.

Wow. My intention was never to troll anybody. If you read my post history you can see that I have not used profanity nor personal insults against anybody. Except perhaps for TSL himself and that is only due to his lack of professionalism. If for one reason or another he did not want to take my order he should have had the decency to email me and explain himself. Not to just ignore me, thats a FEMALE move. LIke a girl that doesnt answer your calls or texts and doesnt offer up an explanation as to why.

I have moved on from this thread, it is only when I heard @Weston say that he was amazed by the low prices of this source ($35 is not a bargain, btw) that I felt compelled to speak up. And to speak out against TSL and the lack of professionalism, lazyness and 2 week T/A.

Now I will see myself out the door. And you can go back to attacking the other guy. THats all you guys do, single out somebody that is a little bit different and gang up against him. Just a bunch of bullies, the lot of you. Bye

We just don't like ignorance and stupidity. You post info that should not be posted and constantly whine and bitch. There's other sources out there guy. If you were on a sponsored board you would have been gone long ago. But since we are an open board we police and take care of our own. You made yourself prey amongst alpha wolves by playing the victim card.

This thread was suppose to be a thread for TSL users , not wannabe"s and trolls like @MindlessWork and the @Baxter513-proton creep . If you didnt buy or are thinking about buying , stay the fuck out ! You have zero reason to be here heckling...

PS- My order , wheres yours ? o_O

View attachment 53562

I have tsl tren ace, almost 3 weeks in at 350 a week. I little bit further into it I'll post my overall opinion. Running my test from a different lab.

Yes guys,

RsBMugZ.jpg

Lol good togo because we can trust what you say. Coming from a dude with a physique like yours.. just because you got all of your stuff doesnt mean shit. Hell, you dont have a clue if its fire..you never did gear before and you dont know what fire or bunk shit is. You could run bunk and say its fire because you dont know any better yet

I just had a theory and now the plot thickens. What if @MindlessWork and @Baxter513-proton are the same guy?

So many handles, so many boards and the the top notch trolling. Trolling on a level that can almost go unseen and taken serious by the masses.

Is this stirring the pot too much?

If you really truly want to fuck a troll put him on the ignore list. Takes 1 minute tops. If everyone did it the troll would just be typing by himself with no back n forth. Essentially all alone. You wouldnt have to see it and he would have no one to instigate. Take away the food(attention) and the troll DIES!

Fight smarter not harder boys
Now put him on IGNORE!!!
I took away his food.

Sponsors