TSL LABS

This thread has turned to shit. Opinion on opinions of shit. Thanks to the few who order and posted facts on experience good or bad.

I think your on too some thing here...
MW is a top notch troll. Goes mostly unseen and taken serious by the masses. Hes been at it a loooong time. He is as committed to trolling as he is to fucking assholes
Sniff. sniff
Thanks for the compliment and I will make more quality posts in the future.

I think your on too some thing here...
MW is a top notch troll. Goes mostly unseen and taken serious by the masses. Hes been at it a loooong time. He is as committed to trolling as he is to fucking assholes
Sniff. sniff

My initially theory was MW wanted to take heat off himself so came up with the Baxter proton guy. Then OGH posted the same Baxter pic from a different forum, and we know MW is known on many other forums. I'm not sure but made me think about it. Both are great at trolling as well.

My initially theory was MW wanted to take heat off himself so came up with the Baxter proton guy. Then OGH posted the same Baxter pic from a different forum, and we know MW is known on many other forums. I'm not sure but made me think about it. Both are great at trolling as well.
And I was trolling about my troll post..I am not really Baxter :)

Will be everywhere. I would certainly like to see some of your accomplishments good sir. Can you link me to them so I can learn how you do it?
Grow up, stop playing with boys, fuck girls, have some kids, live a life, go out in the real world once in a while a do something instead of hiding on numerous forums.

Im pretty sure mindless is actually Michael Jackson
Trolling from beyond the grave

The troll won't be back anymore. According to him in a pm he sent me,
" a mod sent me a pm and said if I post one more time in tsl thread I'll be kicked" who knows just hope he's gone for good lmao

And he told me to share the pm. I'm not openly posting a pm that wasn't told to be shared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol!!!! Dude hes fucking with you via PM, this troll takes it to a whole new level.

I knew it!!! Nobody that looked like that would sling shit. Dudes having fun with everybody.
And everyone nearly fell for it, lol. At least Baxter did a good job of derailing this thread. Think TSL should start a brand new thread just for taking questions from members about their orders or regarding his products. I might even buy some for my next run (no Hammer jokes please!) in the spring provided everything checks out .

And everyone nearly fell for it, lol. At least Baxter did a good job of derailing this thread. Think TSL should start a brand new thread just for taking questions from members about their orders or regarding his products. I might even buy some for my next run (no Hammer jokes please!) in the spring provided everything checks out .

The man hasn't touched anything yet *Pun* and he's working on his next.......please tell us the lab you scored from? You're on every source board I'm on and you seem to have all the inside knowledge :)

I would hope like hell with all the time you spend on source boards that you hve some sort of stash you're not telling us about because that's some serious groupie shit right there.

The man hasn't touched anything yet *Pun* and he's working on his next.......please tell us the lab you scored from? You're on every source board I'm on and you seem to have all the inside knowledge :)
The lab where I got my stuff from isn't on here and not sure if I should mention it on the open board.