TSL LABS

Damn still mad I didn't give you the 10 free items you asked for???!!

Lol weren't free items... just my way of not getting fucked over if your shit was underdosed. My logic is if shits underdosed I pin more :)..... but your like the fat chick or the chick with an std. you get caught with her once you seriously either turn to God or go straight and for that I'm glad I didn't buy your shit. You keep bringing this up.... just makes me want to screenshot the PM's with you saying "Yes, WU or MG?"

You know what forget it. I'll be the better man and bow out. Let you do your business on your thread. I got no reason to be in here but for strictly entertainment.

All jokes aside.

Anyone who is considering to send money to this discredited dealer named TSL do yourself a favor:

Do a google search for "TSLREP@PROTONMAIL.COM"

And you can read for yourself his duplicitous lies and double-dealing on the other forums. THe guys is a true "snake in the grass".

If anyone has not ordered, need to just stfu and go make an order and find out yourself.. talking shit about another without proof is ridiculous and childish.. the proof here will be the quality of gear... making assumptions all the time is really starting to get old.. I can't read half of this thread without a pissing match.. if you can't provide a positive or negative experience you went through just shut up...

If anyone has not ordered, need to just stfu and go make an order and find out yourself.. talking shit about another without proof is ridiculous and childish.. the proof here will be the quality of gear... making assumptions all the time is really starting to get old.. I can't read half of this thread without a pissing match.. if you can't provide a positive or negative experience you went through just shut up...

If you don't like how things are done you can always go to a censored board. You'd probably like E-roids.

This is supposed to be a review on a source .. not a review on each member.. did you not read the whole thread
I've read the thread for the most part. That's just how this shit goes. Threads spiral into whatever we want them to be until somebody shows up with an actual review on the product. Bloodwork, labmax, other lab testing, T/A times, etc. Until we have people introducing that information source threads are basically playgrounds around here.

I've read the thread for the most part. That's just how this shit goes. Threads spiral into whatever we want them to be until somebody shows up with an actual review on the product. Bloodwork, labmax, other lab testing, T/A times, etc. Until we have people introducing that information source threads are basically playgrounds around here.
No argument from me .. your %100 right.. it's just easier to get straight to the point without the clutter.. I'll admit it is entertaining..

I just lol'd! Do you even lift bro?!!!

Reminds me of a time when I was at the gym and these two Asian dudes where there. One of them wore a tank top that said I got 99 problems but my bench ain't 1. He was struggling to Rep 85lb....

Haha that's funny shit. But hey even tho a few of these guys didn't purchase I would say @MindlessWork and @Baxter513-proton are the biggest shills here for bumping this to the top ev 3 min.

Sponsors