TSL LABS

I am sure you will be changing your tune once I start my run as just received my packs not long ago. There will be more to come so stay tuned :)

It's a lab that isn't on here, and not sure if I can post it here yet.

giphy.gif

A lot of guys here really need to get out of the underground and read some other sections. Lack of knowledge about Millard's testing program, lack of knowledge about how and when to pull bloods, bringing up old topics as if they have just been discovered, there is a wealth of helpful information here and it seems many in this thread are just looking for a source.

On that topic I have to laugh at the constant worry about what a source's minimum order is. If I'm researching a source there are two major concerns, quality of the product and safety. A source scamming me for $500 is the least of my concerns. I want to make sure what I'm putting in my body is what it is advertised to be so that I don't waste a cycle or worse end up with a physical issue due to contaminated gear.

Unless you are a first time user running a test only cycle what kind of cycle are you going to run for $120 and determine the quality of the gear without mixing it with gear from other UGL's.

You must of read my mind. I have tried to make this exact point, but i lack the ability to say it without sounding like a dick lol!!!!!

I have typed and erased a message to Baxter and mindless so many times it isn't funny... trying to be nice so I added Baxter to my ignore list with mindless

Try to enjoy thanksgiving with the family and come back to this........ my god.......

I only went back 3-4 pages but it seems like just pointless posts by we all know who..

As far as pip is concerned, some items do have a bit of pip. I'm more of an "old school" supplier as in the less solvent, the better. Many new suppliers will use a very large base concentration of EO in their finished products, thus keeping pip lower. I only use EO in a few of my finished products , and all of them containing EO are listed because some guys are allergic. I can assure everyone, nothing is overdosed though, I do not have to overdose to compensate for lack of quality in my raw hormones. The quality of the Raws has always been on point, and will continue to remain that way. Thus why bloods after bloods will keep reflecting this.

I see lots of guys bragging on how "thin" their gear from a supplier is, and how it flows through a 31ga slin pin, etc etc...... thin in viscosity means more solvent, and most likely a very high percentage of EO as the carrier oil. Hey, if you do not mind your finished product being almost 100% solvent based, the option is entirely yours. I do not believe in this practice, and never will. That is also why I do not formulate and oil based no ester products as well. Guaiacol is required and it is a very nasty solvent and I will not formulate any products using it.

Completely wrong and out of line. There aren't many left here who have been around awhile and really know the game but of those that are you won't find one who doesn't respect @ironwill1951.

He has more experience than most here ever will in the game and likely with many more exotic compounds than some would think.

Based on the general lack of knowledge I see around here lately in regards to training, diet and starting gear way before reaching one's genetic potential there are a lot of guys here who will flame out quickly and become fat couch potatoes or worse by the time they are 40.

Ironwill is still going strong at over 60 and I know a lot of the younger guys say " I don't care what happens when I'm 50 or 60." I used to say that shit in my 20's also. I can tell you at 50 being stronger than most guys half my age, having ladies 20 or more years younger being attracted to you and not having to worry about your dick working all along with a good family a good job and some disposable income help to make life pretty good.

Well said MP. Seems we've walked in the same shoes.being jacked at 50 has its perks[emoji41]

Try to enjoy thanksgiving with the family and come back to this........ my god.......

I only went back 3-4 pages but it seems like just pointless posts by we all know who..

As far as pip is concerned, some items do have a bit of pip. I'm more of an "old school" supplier as in the less solvent, the better. Many new suppliers will use a very large base concentration of EO in their finished products, thus keeping pip lower. I only use EO in a few of my finished products , and all of them containing EO are listed because some guys are allergic. I can assure everyone, nothing is overdosed though, I do not have to overdose to compensate for lack of quality in my raw hormones. The quality of the Raws has always been on point, and will continue to remain that way. Thus why bloods after bloods will keep reflecting this.

I see lots of guys bragging on how "thin" their gear from a supplier is, and how it flows through a 31ga slin pin, etc etc...... thin in viscosity means more solvent, and most likely a very high percentage of EO as the carrier oil. Hey, if you do not mind your finished product being almost 100% solvent based, the option is entirely yours. I do not believe in this practice, and never will. That is also why I do not formulate and oil based no ester products as well. Guaiacol is required and it is a very nasty solvent and I will not formulate any products using it.
Im running your test e and masteron p and havent had much pip at all 1 pin had alot of pip but i injected in a new part of my quad but all and all minimal pip

I say that because theres no solid bloodtests back to back . We "heard" one was gtg (no paperwork) and have a 1500> on the other...Thats not good enough .

And the 840 with paperwork on 150mg Per week, bloods drawn well over 48 hours after last injection...