TSL LABS

@MindlessWork do like someone already suggested and turn the vials where we cant see the labels. Do the standard date and meso paper. Whether you're actually gonna run it or not at least prove you got it if you really do...

@MindlessWork do like someone already suggested and turn the vials where we cant see the labels. Do the standard date and meso paper. Whether you're actually gonna run it or not at least prove you got it if you really do...
Can do that once I get home as I am going out of town for a relative's bday. Sorry for sounding like a dickhead earlier.

This is fucking gay. What's the big deal of naming the gear you allegedly have. This isn't a source board so no need to worry about offending paying sponsors.

I personally don't give a fuck if you ever pin but it seems like you're an attention whore.

Yes -please take pics of nameless vials for a nameless cycle you wont identify...:confused:
With all the people on many forums they may recognize but if they dont at least its better than nothing. I think theirs some people hoping he never cycles just so they can keep beating the shit out of that long gone horse. It's petty to me. Especially off topic. I wasnt pinning shit until yesterday and been reading for a year. I know its not the same as the 60 years hes been on here but id like to see hes actually got some damn gear finally. I cant go one day without thinking about ordering something let alone the time hes been here.

Im trying to clear these trolls out of here , but they are stubborn . Im interested in bloodtests/results too .
Why does anyone give a shit who's gear he bought anyway? Not like it's Mr Olympia giving away his secrets. It's a guy who's never used, but is an expert. He first said he couldn't buy it till he got his end of year bonus, and would start first of year. Now he already has it but it will be spring when he starts. Following? Then spring will come and go. This isn't The Never-ending Story. It's The Never Starting Cycle.

With all the people on many forums they may recognize but if they dont at least its better than nothing. I think theirs some people hoping he never cycles just so they can keep beating the shit out of that long gone horse. It's petty to me. Especially off topic. I wasnt pinning shit until yesterday and been reading for a year. I know its not the same as the 60 years hes been on here but id like to see hes actually got some damn gear finally. I cant go one day without thinking about ordering something let alone the time hes been here.
Lol I am 52 bro and not as old as Ironwill1951. I am keeping yall in suspense and not showing my cards yet till I am at the right point.

Also I am no troll and I am seriously set on getting this shit done .

Why does anyone give a shit who's gear he bought anyway? Not like it's Mr Olympia giving away his secrets. It's a guy who's never used, but is an expert. He first said he couldn't buy it till he got his end of year bonus, and would start first of year. Now he already has it but it will be spring when he starts. Following? Then spring will come and go. This isn't The Never-ending Story. It's The Never Starting Cycle.
I think he said he wants to do 2nd cycle in the spring

The fact that @MindlessWork did not choose to run TSL gear should tell you all you need to know. Because those that have been around these boards for a few years would not get suckered in by that Carnival Barker known as Padawan/thetsl

75281.jpg

Lol I am 52 bro and not as old as Ironwill1951. I am keeping yall in suspense and not showing my cards yet till I am at the right point.

Also I am no troll and I am seriously set on getting this shit done .

You might be a Troll if....

1.You hang out in source threads just to chat with no intentions of buying
2. You criticize and judge sources with no personal experience with that gear
3. You have no experience with any gear-yet speak with authority
4. You LIKE everything WKM members say everyday just to be cool....:confused:

The fact that @MindlessWork did not choose to run TSL gear should tell you all you need to know. Because those that have been around these boards for a few years would not get suckered in by that Carnival Barker known as Padawan/thetsl

75281.jpg
really dude. u dont learn huh. we all know what you and this source are going through please do not clutter up this feed w this bullshit again.

has anyone had any communication issues as of late w this source? any bloods in yet? are people having strong effects from the gear?

75281.jpg

I haven't commented on any of your posts here or got involved in the name calling but you joined 3 weeks ago how would you possibly know what people who have been around these boards for years would or wouldn't do.

There is also a bit of irony in all of your posts in this thread regarding how bad this sources products are, as the only reason you are posting here is because this source didn't accept your order. If it is and was so clear how poor TSL is then why did you attempt to place on order with him in the first place.

Last edited:
has anyone had any communication issues as of late w this source? any bloods in yet? are people having strong effects from the gear?

Capped test last week from a member on 250mg and it came back 1500+

Another member running only 150mg a week split into 2 injections scored 841 , Draw 72 hours from last pin. Same dose of his trt Watson got him around 760, not sure if draw time was exact on all tests though.

Another member who got upset with me and gave my gear away, his friend yielded a 4800 I believe on 500mg per week, no paperwork posted I do not believe but I think he said he could post it.

Have several well known members saying they are very close to their bloodwork as well so hopefully soon more will post.