TSL LABS

WARNING: You are putting your money at GRAVE RISK if you order from TSL LABS

TSL is crashing and burning over at muscle and science forum as well. Has not responded to a post since Nov 7 2016.

See for yourself:

New list!! Updated prices - Page 2

TSL has disgraced himself on all the other boards and there are a litany of complaints against him. Just do a google search for "TSLREP@PROTONMAIL.COM"

Meso is the only forum where he has any support whatsoever, every other forum has turned against him. Go ahead and email him right now, ask him ANY QUESTION and watch how many days it takes him to respond (if he responds at all)

You dont have to believe me and you dont have to believe the shills he has working for him on Meso. Just email him YOURSELF and see for YOURSELF how incompetent, disorganized and lazy this man is. Its a disgrace

TSL is crashing and burning over at muscle and science forum as well. Has not responded to a post since Nov 7 2016.

See for yourself:

TSL has disgraced himself on all the other boards and there are a litany of complaints against him. Just do a google search for "TSLREP@PROTONMAIL.COM"

Meso is the only forum where he has any support whatsoever, every other forum has turned against him. Go ahead and email him right now, ask him ANY QUESTION and watch how many days it takes him to respond (if he responds at all)

You dont have to believe me and you dont have to believe the shills he has working for him on Meso. Just email him YOURSELF and see for YOURSELF how incompetent, disorganized and lazy this man is. Its a disgrace

Dude get the fuck out of here! U said u were done in this thread and not coming back at least 3 times and as much as u r hating on @thetsl makes me want to order from him

See for yourself:

Just go fuck off troll , let the paying customers (like myself) determine if hes gtg or not. We will report our experiences not your screwy observations and assumptions
More caca from the Trolls....:confused::confused:

Time to starve the troll. Baxter is now on ignore. I'm going to enjoy this thread so much more now.

Edit: Let that bitch talk to "herself"

It's been MUCH LONGER than nov. 7th I've even logged into m&s, so your even wrong about that......

Speaking that forum is a non paying forum as well. Once again your ignorance speaks volumes.

I saw the light quickly on certain forums where mods ask for free gear, get their gear than complain about it asking for more free gear... makes sense, right?!?

Someone please explain how to ignore someone here so I can do the same. This guy must clearly have severe mental instability issues to continue to post and take the punishment from the entire community he has. I truly feel for him and his health but I cannot stomach him anymore so I'll just ignore him as well.

I could care less if the shills put me on ignore. My post is to warn the newcomers not to order from him. Or better yet my post is to encourage people to email him 2 separate times with 2 separate questions before placing your order.

When the people see for themself how he ignores or takes 4 days to respond to a simple yes/no question they will see for themself that this guy is not a delaer that they want to work with.

He is incompetent and lazy

It's been MUCH LONGER than nov. 7th I've even logged into m&s, so your even wrong about that......

Speaking that forum is a non paying forum as well. Once again your ignorance speaks volumes.

I saw the light quickly on certain forums where mods ask for free gear, get their gear than complain about it asking for more free gear... makes sense, right?!?

Someone please explain how to ignore someone here so I can do the same. This guy must clearly have severe mental instability issues to continue to post and take the punishment from the entire community he has. I truly feel for him and his health but I cannot stomach him anymore so I'll just ignore him as well.

Just click his avi and then click "ignore".

Click his picture then look for the word ignore then click it

Any feed back on supersust. Planning my next blast

Gonna call to set up bloods next week. This is what my friend is running with npp.

Libido is way up with my friend.
He is breaking pr too.

Mixed with npp zero pip.
.5ml = 3x per week. Super sust
1ml=. 3x per week npp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now we see thetsl has stepped up him game to respond to posts on Meso. Why is that?

Because as I just said on my previous post HE HAS BURNED ALL HIS BRIDGES ON THE OTHER FORUMS and meso is the only place left that he has any support whatsoever.

TSL is showing off his rampant stupidity. The lazy idiot could have emailed or PMed me weeks ago to clean up his mess with me but he has so much EGO that he cant bring himself to admit any wrongdoing. Instead he has allowed me to cost him thousands of dollars of lost revenue and to be a rock in is shoe for 3 weeks.

Anytime you are ready, TSL you can reach out to me and clean up this mess. Swallow your pride like a man and admit that the way you treated me was wrong. ANd if the community saw you step up as a REAL MAN and admit that you mistreated me than it would earn you alot more respect on here.

Gonna call to set up bloods next week. This is what my friend is running with npp.

Libido is way up with my friend.
He is breaking pr too.

Mixed with npp zero pip.
.5ml = 3x per week. Super sust
1ml=. 3x per week npp

Nice super is 450 ml correct? Npp is tsl?

Now we see thetsl has stepped up him game to respond to posts on Meso. Why is that?

Because as I just said on my previous post HE HAS BURNED ALL HIS BRIDGES ON THE OTHER FORUMS and meso is the only place left that he has any support whatsoever.

TSL is showing off his rampant stupidity. The lazy idiot could have emailed or PMed me weeks ago to clean up his mess with me but he has so much EGO that he cant bring himself to admit any wrongdoing. Instead he has allowed me to cost him thousands of dollars of lost revenue and to be a rock in is shoe for 3 weeks.

Anytime you are ready, TSL you can reach out to me and clean up this mess. Swallow your pride like a man and admit that the way you treated me was wrong. ANd if the community saw you step up as a REAL MAN and admit that you mistreated me than it would earn you alot more respect on here.

You aren't hurting him any. Every time you post people respond back and wash out your stupid, time wasted posts.

You are just a bitch who got rejected by girls on facebook according to you. Then you get rejected by tsl.

Clearly we can see you don't take rejection well. You wonder why the girl blocked you on facebook? Cuz you are a BITCH !

You aren't hurting him any. Every time you post people respond back and wash out your stupid, time wasted posts.

You are just a bitch who got rejected by girls on facebook according to you. Then you get rejected by tsl.

Clearly we can see you don't take rejection well. You wonder why the girl blocked you on facebook? Cuz you are a BITCH !

Please don't feed the troll anymore @Roger rabbit. I can't see what he posted this time because he's on ignore. Try it yourself. Makes this thread much more pleasant

Nice super is 450 ml correct? Npp is tsl?
I'm running super sust and npp from tsl. Yesterday was only my 4th injection of npp but I'm on about week 3 switching over from anabolx sust. Definitely feeling better on tsl but I have no bloods to back that up. I'm sill running anabolx eq. Have been for 8-9 weeks (have to look at my calender). I'm honestly not sure if it's even doing anything. Currently it .6 ml eod super sust, 1.5ml npp, 1 ml anabolx eq .