TSL LABS

I want to share my experience with this Lab and "reseller". I pulled the trigger with this lab on a whim had 4 guys total that I ordered for. Initial contact with reseller was quick. After that the TNA slowed but never went more than 36 hrs without a respond from TSL or the reseller. I sent funds 13 days ago. My order arrived Friday. 7 business days from (can't count thanksgiving) from when I sent funds. I can't tell you this lab is G2G but I can tell you Hounded these two everyday because I was spoiled with my last 2 labs. Anyways gear arrived within 7 business days as TSL promised. Slower process than I'm used to but I'm happy I got something in the mail. It may be veggie oil and sugar pills.. time will tell

I want to share my experience with this Lab and "reseller". I pulled the trigger with this lab on a whim had 4 guys total that I ordered for. Initial contact with reseller was quick. After that the TNA slowed but never went more than 36 hrs without a respond from TSL or the reseller. I sent funds 13 days ago. My order arrived Friday. 7 business days from (can't count thanksgiving) from when I sent funds. I can't tell you this lab is G2G but I can tell you Hounded these two everyday because I was spoiled with my last 2 labs. Anyways gear arrived within 7 business days as TSL promised. Slower process than I'm used to but I'm happy I got something in the mail. It may be veggie oil and sugar pills.. time will tell

Nobody fuck with the Jesus, man.
Lol Well Jesus or any legit Meso member would not sell their soul for freebies/discounts. Imo this guy did just that, any further reviews by him should be considered biased. Just saying....

He most likely posted the negative comments when I was away on work and I could not respond.

The absolute funniest thing I see here is well known members asking guys to post their experience , when they do, they get hounded and bashed by none other than a few, well known members, or should I state well known shit starters.......

He got nothing free, idk the guy, he's never ordered before. Fact of the matter though, since we are on the topic, I can discount someone's order if I'd like to. I did not ask him to post on the forum for me, nothing of that nature, he posted souly because he wanted clearly and your here saying there's motive. Classic........

The most ironic thing truly is, some well known members bashing other members about free items and discounts, when in reality the only people here who have ever asked for anything free are what do you know, a couple well known members.......

Who are the members ?show proof ?
Wouldn't that fall under the not posting pm's that I screwed up and did brother? I feel like sometimes people get painted into a no win situation... I'm not taking sides as it may sound I'm just asking because it was the first thing that came to my mind right after the thought of who are these wkms? I admit, I want to know myself because even my dumb ass knows not to ask for or accept free gear... it's said in many different places....so if he does show proof of who they are then what? We bash the hell outta him for doing so? How do we all win in this situation?

Wouldn't that fall under the not posting pm's that I screwed up and did brother? I feel like sometimes people get painted into a no win situation... I'm not taking sides as it may sound I'm just asking because it was the first thing that came to my mind right after the thought of who are these wkms? I admit, I want to know myself because even my dumb ass knows not to ask for or accept free gear... it's said in many different places....so if he does show proof of who they are then what? We bash the hell outta him for doing so? How do we all win in this situation?

Agreed

If we know who the members are there reviews cant be trusted . the community must know there are.

I agree but how do we do that without losing trust of our bro's and not crucify him for proving it if he so chooses to do so? I'm not being a smart as brother I swear I'm not... I just feel we are walking a thin line with this one... damned if we do, damned if we dont

I agree but how do we do that without losing trust of our bro's and not crucify him for proving it if he so chooses to do so? I'm not being a smart as brother I swear I'm not... I just feel we are walking a thin line with this one... damned if we do, damned if we dont
If we know who the members are there reviews cant be trusted . thecommunity must know who they are.double edge sword

100% damned if I do, or damned if I do not, so I'll just go the NOT route.

That's not the big issue at hand though, it's the other one stated. If someone posts an honest review, he's ridiculed and called out, but in the same breath, guys want reviews, Many simply will not post simply because they will be hounded, for absolutely nothing.

More will weigh in and this will all get worked out like it usually does one way or another... I cannot disagree with what your saying...just trying to figure out the right way to get there

Sponsors

Latest posts