TSL LABS

Well I followed suit of some wkms and ordered just this morning... I won't be able to help for awhile though cause I'm working towards getting on trt which means I have to get back to my base... I will report on my experience with the rest of the process but thats not what everyone is interested in... so at this point I'm really of not much help on the bloods side of things

100% damned if I do, or damned if I do not, so I'll just go the NOT route.

That's not the big issue at hand though, it's the other one stated. If someone posts an honest review, he's ridiculed and called out, but in the same breath, guys want reviews, Many simply will not post simply because they will be hounded, for absolutely nothing.
Whats expected is Uncapped blood work review submitted by meso members!

He most likely posted the negative comments when I was away on work and I could not respond.

He got nothing free, idk the guy, he's never ordered before.

So now the boss is making excuses for a guy he doesn't even know?Interesting wonder why? So to be clear on Nov 16th when Reps4Jesus made those comments you were away & unavailable correct ? One problem dumb ass...your post the next day on the 17th

I had to take a rush trip to another state , I have of course been answering emails so I have no clue what some are talking about?
Opps there goes Reps4Jesus possible alibI huh apparently you were available lol

Yes I'm receiving emails from guys saying there is chaos on meso......
I've been current on my emails so I have absolutely no clue what is going on .
Then again you reassured everyone but you were unavailable for Reps4Jesus right? gtfoh scumbag

TSL your job isnt to pick fights or take sides with members . Its to sell clean roids at a decent price , stick with the game plan....

Ive spent the last couple weeks trying to clear out the trolls like Mindless and the Baxter bitch . Get some good bloodtests in here and things will change for the better...and do a better job of checking your mail ...o_O

Im satisfied with what I got , TRT doses still keeping 5am boners and my strength has not waivered either . Great pumps (A short romp with the ol lady and Im fully pumped)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes he hooked me up. There was a free sample of tanning lotion in my order (this is not a joke I'm dead serious even though it's funny) and I just wanted to say that I got my order 7 business days from the day funds were collected.

How do you know he never orderd?
I assume you identify the forum name of the members!there for they less likely to write a bad review knowing you can identify them.dose that sound right tsl

I disagree with the notion that people are less likely to leave a bad review if he knows who they are. The reason being that is someone has a bad experience, most likely they will want the situation rectified. In order for him to rectify the situation, he'll have to know the individual that made the order.

Wouldn't that fall under the not posting pm's that I screwed up and did brother? I feel like sometimes people get painted into a no win situation... I'm not taking sides as it may sound I'm just asking because it was the first thing that came to my mind right after the thought of who are these wkms? I admit, I want to know myself because even my dumb ass knows not to ask for or accept free gear... it's said in many different places....so if he does show proof of who they are then what? We bash the hell outta him for doing so? How do we all win in this situation?

If there is a gear whore they get exposed....because they bounce around from lab to lab with good reviews and are always running several different labs gear with never a complaint.
Easy to spot really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is a gear whore they get exposed....because they bounce around from lab to lab with good reviews and are always running several different labs gear with never a complaint.
Easy to spot really.
Good point brother... like I said, I didn't disagree with JJ was just curious how we do that without causing a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation

And I can assure you I'm no gear whore. I said one lab was G2G on this board and got hounded. I understand why.. the being said I've only posted on ugl forums about customer service and if my gear actually arrived and have not given anyone else the "G2G".

And I can assure you I'm no gear whore. I said one lab was G2G on this board and got hounded. I understand why.. the being said I've only posted on ugl forums about customer service and if my gear actually arrived and have not given anyone else the "G2G".

You getting blood work done?

What are you going to run?

Guess he missed both of us asking. If no bloods this will look bad considering....

Labmax-Bloodwork
no I'm mid cycle now - look on anabolx.com thread. Ill be pulling bloods for him soon as I am on week 6 of 600mg test weekly and 60mg var ED...and the guys that ordered from TSL I doubt will get bloods. I've got nothing to hide or gain from this and i have a life outside of this forum...so sorry if I dont respond immediately.

no I'm mid cycle now - look on anabolx.com thread. Ill be pulling bloods for him soon as I am on week 6 of 600mg test weekly and 60mg var ED...and the guys that ordered from TSL I doubt will get bloods. I've got nothing to hide or gain from this and i have a life outside of this forum...so sorry if I dont respond immediately.

Thought I saw you were going to post somewhere. Just couldn't remember where and was too lazy to look back at your posts.

That's not the big issue at hand though, it's the other one stated. If someone posts an honest review, he's ridiculed and called out, but in the same breath, guys want reviews, Many simply will not post simply because they will be hounded, for absolutely nothing.
You'll get used to the way things are done at meso. It's about checks and balances. Sources and members that have come from other boards are used to big fat underhand pitches being lobbed right down the heart of the plate that the source can knock out of the park.
I read all the positive posts at these other boards and after a couple of pages I'm bored to death and I trust whichever source is being discussed even less. With all those stroke jobs I just read one might think I'd feel good about ordering from the source?
To the contrary. I know from checking out mighty mouths and xrobbers thread that they got comped a shitload of int anabolic gear and the stupid "contest" is a suckfest of advertising for a lab that can be on the MM's list of trusted sources one day and the same lab(IA) is caught the very next day posting phony labs and MM has no choice but to begrudgingly take IA off his approved list. After all....MM and his fuck buddy got properly doses gear. That;s what that little board is all about. Staff and the in-crowd taken care of while the average member gets fucked in the ass raw dog as usual.
All that easy money bullshit is just that. The reviews mean nothing. The labs coming from there are used to being coddled and told their special as long as they keep lining the pockets of staff.
It certainly is not true that labs and members can't make a fair review.
If a guy signs up this morning or yesterday and his first post is about how he has placed 2 previous orders with tsl and everything was money. C'mon....stfu and post in the intro section and let guys get to know you before you demand they take what your posting as gospel and before earmarking all available cash to your lab.
Cycles that are "sponsored" or financed by a ugl should be declared as such. Free gear once again will discount the review. That's how things work at meso and in the real world. Correct? What is so difficult to understand?
The reviews that are going to mean the most are from members in good standing that have purchased your product anonymously or as close to it as possible and who will post bloods and who have had blood drawn on pharm/trt gear so comparing ugl test is easy to tell if it is dosed properly.
Reviews like that don't get posted everyday. Trying to rush things along and trying to make members accept bloodwork that was discussed on another board as golden or wanting the word of some 1 post wonder logging on to meso for the first time to be as good as gold and carry just as much weight as a review from OGH is silly. Relax. If you're in for the long haul don't be a pushy sob. We've spent a lot of time getting things in line. Stomping your feet while insinuating that we aren't that bright if we don't agree with your logic is not going to help your cause.

This is true to a point. But word of mouth doesn't hold much weight to most. They want solid proof from bloods. And even that can be skewed. People could be taking more or less of a dose than they admit. I have a few guys I know on here will post an honest review. The rest I'm no so sure about.

As far as people asking for free gear that's a given. Everyone wants a handout. Well most of the people that don't know how to work for a living.

And as far as well known members. I'm one and think the whole title thing here is bullshit. It holds no weight to me. From what I see it goes by post count so one can achieve that by spamming. So fuck those titles the don't mean shit.

This is true to a point. But word of mouth doesn't hold much weight to most. They want solid proof from bloods. And even that can be skewed. People could be taking more or less of a dose than they admit. I have a few guys I know on here will post an honest review. The rest I'm no so sure about.

As far as people asking for free gear that's a given. Everyone wants a handout. Well most of the people that don't know how to work for a living.

And as far as well known members. I'm one and think the whole title thing here is bullshit. It holds no weight to me. From what I see it goes by post count so one can achieve that by spamming. So fuck those titles the don't mean shit.

I agree with the wkm title bs. I believe, however, that the title doesn't change until you hit 250 "likes" and not by post count. There may be a certain number of posts required, but you usually don't hit the "likes" requirement if you have under 200 posts.

You'll get used to the way things are done at meso. It's about checks and balances. Sources and members that have come from other boards are used to big fat underhand pitches being lobbed right down the heart of the plate that the source can knock out of the park.
I read all the positive posts at these other boards and after a couple of pages I'm bored to death and I trust whichever source is being discussed even less. With all those stroke jobs I just read one might think I'd feel good about ordering from the source?
To the contrary. I know from checking out mighty mouths and xrobbers thread that they got comped a shitload of int anabolic gear and the stupid "contest" is a suckfest of advertising for a lab that can be on the MM's list of trusted sources one day and the same lab(IA) is caught the very next day posting phony labs and MM has no choice but to begrudgingly take IA off his approved list. After all....MM and his fuck buddy got properly doses gear. That;s what that little board is all about. Staff and the in-crowd taken care of while the average member gets fucked in the ass raw dog as usual.
All that easy money bullshit is just that. The reviews mean nothing. The labs coming from there are used to being coddled and told their special as long as they keep lining the pockets of staff.
It certainly is not true that labs and members can't make a fair review.
If a guy signs up this morning or yesterday and his first post is about how he has placed 2 previous orders with tsl and everything was money. C'mon....stfu and post in the intro section and let guys get to know you before you demand they take what your posting as gospel and before earmarking all available cash to your lab.
Cycles that are "sponsored" or financed by a ugl should be declared as such. Free gear once again will discount the review. That's how things work at meso and in the real world. Correct? What is so difficult to understand?
The reviews that are going to mean the most are from members in good standing that have purchased your product anonymously or as close to it as possible and who will post bloods and who have had blood drawn on pharm/trt gear so comparing ugl test is easy to tell if it is dosed properly.
Reviews like that don't get posted everyday. Trying to rush things along and trying to make members accept bloodwork that was discussed on another board as golden or wanting the word of some 1 post wonder logging on to meso for the first time to be as good as gold and carry just as much weight as a review from OGH is silly. Relax. If you're in for the long haul don't be a pushy sob. We've spent a lot of time getting things in line. Stomping your feet while insinuating that we aren't that bright if we don't agree with your logic is not going to help your cause.

I wouldnt exactly call mine a review BB69, just stating what I experienced after 8 weeks of on cycle with 750mg/wk TSL test-c and the last 2-3 weeks on TRT doses . Cant get my own bloodtests until next month , but it will only be TRT test results . :(