TSL LABS

Here is a copy of my bloodwork. My usual protocol is 0.36 ml (72 mg) Watson (200mg/ml) twice a week. That has resulted in TT (on two occasions) of 730 and 460 with blood drawn just before the next shot.

For four weeks, I substituted 0.3 ml (75 mg) TSL (250mg/ml) twice a week. My TT came back at 841 halfway between shots.

Thank you for posting something useful. This thread has turned to another shit, waste of time thread with all the bullshit drama. I get enough bullshit from my wife, don't want it at Meso too. Let's try and get back on track as to why we are all here and say no to bullshit.

Unless it's the baxterproton fuck, flame the shit out of him

Here is a copy of my bloodwork. My usual protocol is 0.36 ml (72 mg) Watson (200mg/ml) twice a week. That has resulted in TT (on two occasions) of 730 and 460 with blood drawn just before the next shot.

For four weeks, I substituted 0.3 ml (75 mg) TSL (250mg/ml) twice a week. My TT came back at 841 halfway between shots.

Nice results, thanks for posting this and giving something useful to the community.

Yeah let's get back to supporting a lab who breaches customers personal information. smh

Thank you for posting something useful. This thread has turned to another shit, waste of time thread with all the bullshit drama. I get enough bullshit from my wife, don't want it at Meso too. Let's try and get back on track as to why we are all here and say no to bullshit.

Unless it's the baxterproton fuck, flame the shit out of him

You know ozzy didn't mean support, when he said let's get back on track, he obviously meant get back to what threads are meant to be for, witch is information regarding whether a lab it's good or bad, based upon reviews, bloods and personal experience

You know ozzy didn't mean support, when he said let's get back on track, he obviously meant get back to what threads are meant to be for, witch is information regarding whether a lab it's good or bad, based upon reviews, bloods and personal experience
Is your name Ozzy ? I didn't think so stfu.

Is your name Ozzy ? I didn't think so stfu.
I tried to come up nice with you, but I guess being a troll is all you know, you are just like that annoying little child that won't stop crying till he gets the toy that he wants, so guess what? I'm gonna ignore your little bitch ass, that's the best thing anyone can do with someone who is mentally challenged.

P.S. you should try hitting the gym sometime, instead of being on meso 24/7 being a dumb fuck

@Ryno1980 I'm gonna do it on a trt dose.. I know that a local guys shit had me at 1116 at 250mg ... I'm not running anything crazy yet.. when I do you know I'm jumping on that TREN TRAIN again!!! Watch out fat bitches ..j/k watch out wife..

@Ryno1980 I'm gonna do it on a trt dose.. I know that a local guys shit had me at 1116 at 250mg ... I'm not running anything crazy yet.. when I do you know I'm jumping on that TREN TRAIN again!!! Watch out fat bitches ..j/k watch out wife..
Lol...."Watch out fat bitches!"
Fuck that's funny...made me shoot coffee out of my nose. Thanks for that. Lol

120$ min, no delivery charge soon will be 200$ min.

Anabolix is 15% off during their promo and 10% off for meso normally. And crazy expensive shipping lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...."Watch out fat bitches!"
Fuck that's funny...made me shoot coffee out of my nose. Thanks for that. Lol
Sorry man!!! When he told me that i brushed it off.. but I started 50 100 eod with tren ace to see if how I react to it .. then 200 eod and went 100 ed and I just wanted to fuck bitches.. i was telling the wife how is was making me feel wanting to fuck alll the time and fuck fat bitches at the gym . Oh and licking sweaty pussy .. she told well you don't have time to fuck fat bitches

I am pretty sure it's $200.00 already, or he tried to scam me. Pretty sure when he finally replied to my email, he told me 200.

Good morning guys, yes glad to see the thread back to semi normal, those last few days were quite the storm.......

Wanted to post a few things that I have stated before, just to reiterate them on a regular basis here.

********* FOR ALL NEW ORDERS, WHEN EMAILING, PLACE "NEW MESO" IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL**************

****** FOR ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, PLACE "NEW INQUIRY" IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL*********

ALSO for everyone to read.... IM NOT, repeat, NOT the fastest supplier. We usually on average run around 7 business days, that is our standard T/A. Sometimes its a bit faster, but we usually fall around that time frame. IF that is not acceptable for you, simply and very respectfully do not place the order here, as you may and very well will be disappointed when it takes the time frame we stated from the beginning.

However, if you want a HIGH quality product, that is dosed accurately and is truly what its labeled, Im your guy. We strive to provide the best quality product, our customers results and labs will continue to speak volumes for that statement as well. More labs will only keep yielding very high quality numbers, very close to if not spot on with pharmacy grade dosing, time, and time again.

Hope everyone has a great day, and a very happy thanksgiving. O

There was a discount? Damn I been trying to keep up with this entire thread did I miss that? or i forgot with the endless drama distraction that went on and on and on and on