TSL LABS

..No free gear from prime or anyone else. Read the post again slowly and you will see it was offered and declined.
I helped the kid get with Milliard so all of the personal info he posted could go away.
He offered it as a thanks cuz he finally realized howbad he fucked up.
It was turned down.

Hey @Throwback care to explain how in this thread you say you declined this, but in HAMMERS thread, see my post above, you say you have the Prime gear?

Care to explain how you tell us in this thread you didn't get anything from Prime, but you openly and with excitement tell everyone here you did? WTF man, @Throwback you better start coming clean, because the one thing you don't want is people starting to spend more time researching you, Rather than a Source. Your past is starting to catch up with you sir and I can tell you, if you think Sources are given a hard time when they turn to shit, you will be the center of attention as a member and telling everyone lies over and over. The son's Fiance' story is just fucked up true, or not, but now it seems you lied about this as well? SMFH

Sons fiancé is some dirty shit. All the baseball games in the world wouldn't fix that.

You sir are a noble man helping a completely unknown lab simply outta the goodness of your heart.

I knew this^^^ was going to be your reply to my bait. The "useless and reading challenged" member ;)

HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso
Page 25 Now @Throwback everyone can see why you denied my allegation. Unfortunately you slipped up and that tends to happen to Liar's on Meso. I will end with an Ateam quote "I love it when a plan comes together" Now gtfoh you lying pos ! :)
At that time i had entertained ordering from prime as did several others here.
No order was made and the more i talked to the kid from prime over the course of several pm's back and forth he realized that he was in over his head and contacted milliard along with myself to have his more detailed personal info deleted.
So no never ran prime gear....free or otherwise.
@Geterdun this ought to address your question also.

Lol ? Why do you give more respect to these pos ugl than your own family?Hence why I think that story was another lie. If not a lie, then your priorities are demented to say the least. Smh
Actually this is a valid question ....and the answer is pretty much a purely selfish one.
Sooner or later one of these ugls is gonna knock it out of the park with both service and quality.
In order to find out these ugls need to be dealt with by someone.
So instead of hiding behind a keyboard flamming nearly everyone and NEVER having ANY first hand experience with ANY of these guys......I prefer to try the lab for myself in order to actually address gear and service from firsthand experience.
The second part of your question is different.
Was that post a story No.....was it inappropriate Yes.
Am I demented?.....well thats subjective. What you call demented and some others also was roundly cheered by others.
Positionally judging individuals based upon societal norms that are learned or imposed by authority figures when one is young is exactly how things like genocide and racism thrive throughout the world.
So demented to you...no big deal to me.
No harm. No foul. If people dont like it doesnt affect me in the least.
Only regret is the entire post...period.
Didnt needbto be on here.....but it is.:confused:

At that time i had entertained ordering from prime as did several others here.
No order was made
At the time you say?
Oct 13 Day 1 of Prime posting

Hello guys... I am a representative of PRIME LABS. I'd like to present PRIME LABS to this great community. Prime Labs is a Miami based UGL that has been around for 8 years and is well known to produce top quality gear. We have finally decided to introduce ourselves to this forum community. We guarantee 100% satisfaction for our customers.

If you guys have any inquiries about our products and price list, please feel free to contact us at:
PrimeLAbsMiami@gmail.com

View attachment 51180

Dude....
1...whose shit are you repackaging...
2...your fucking prices suck
3...talked to people in s fla. who would know and they never heard of you. S Beach area to be exact.
4....your prices suck
5... your prices suck
6...is that a hair in the condensed milk with the stanozol label
7...your prices suck.
That post you made on Hammers thread about running prime was Oct 24 and Prime was long gone. Keep lying I expected it cuz you have no integrity!

How to Spot a Pathological Liar

@Throwback no sir, actually you didn't answer my question at all. In your post you said you like checking out gear, as you've done since you've been here and listed the labs gear from all the labs you checked out since you've been here. Prime was in this list. Here, read your post again.

"I personally like checking out gear from different sources as i have since i have been here....24k atlas tsl prime even actually got my stuff from xeno. To me this guy hammer is no different as a lab except for his big mouth....maybe the gear was good maybe shit...i dont know...BUT
there are rules here on meso and props to u guys for calling him out."

There is no word saying your are going to try this gear, or want to try this gear, it specifically states you checked out their gear. OWN it man, don't try to skirt what you already admitted in the open on the board.

@Throwback no sir, actually you didn't answer my question at all. In your post you said you like checking out gear, as you've done since you've been here and listed the labs gear from all the labs you checked out since you've been here. Prime was in this list. Here, read your post again.

"I personally like checking out gear from different sources as i have since i have been here....24k atlas tsl prime even actually got my stuff from xeno. To me this guy hammer is no different as a lab except for his big mouth....maybe the gear was good maybe shit...i dont know...BUT
there are rules here on meso and props to u guys for calling him out."

There is no word saying your are going to try this gear, or want to try this gear, it specifically states you checked out their gear. OWN it man, don't try to skirt what you already admitted in the open on the board.
Really.... i didnt ever use or order any of primes gear...ever. I really did nearly order some and spoke to the kid repeatedly via pm. Just never was comfortable with primes whole deal.

If you notice tsl was listed there also...that was weeks before i ever actually pulled the trigger and finally did order from tsl.
So the point is I like checking out new ugls.....Big fucking deal dude....
btw whose gear have you used? Just curious since you obviously must have aqquired a vast store of personal experience with a number of these ugls.

Yeah you fucked up throwback and now you look like a lying piece of shit. Just an innocent bystanders opinion.

Really.... i didnt ever use or order any of primes gear...ever. I really did nearly order some and spoke to the kid repeatedly via pm. Just never was comfortable with primes whole deal.

If you notice tsl was listed there also...that was weeks before i ever actually pulled the trigger and finally did order from tsl.
So the point is I like checking out new ugls.....Big fucking deal dude....
btw whose gear have you used? Just curious since you obviously must have aqquired a vast store of personal experience with a number of these ugls.
Being a liar like you are always catches up with you. Sooner or later you forget your lies.

I knew you were a piece of shit for what you did to your own flesh and blood. But now you are also a liar. Way to be....

I did have a long wait a few weeks back to get 1st email response, but have been emailing w/no problem the last few days. Answered last 3 emails within 24 hrs. 1st one maybe a bit longer. Anyways I even fucked up missing a bit of info with my payment email... So just sent full info just now... Now I wait. I'll let everyone know when I get it.

I understand the communication issues discussed earlier, but if the gear is good, and they tighten up ship immediately, meaning now, wouldn't tsl be redeemed? Understand the rocky start, and holy shit, no mercy at meso, but I'm giving it a shot. No pun intended. Will let ya know how it goes...

@Throwback don't you get tired of people calling you out... telling you your a liar and a piece of shit?
I just dont get it... I mean I get it... you like attention.. but this isn't the right kind of attention

@Throwback don't you get tired of people calling you out... telling you your a liar and a piece of shit?
I just dont get it... I mean I get it... you like attention.. but this isn't the right kind of attention
Since u asked...its the same 4...5...6 assholes that do it to everyone on meso.
So...that being said and considering the sources.....nah dont bother me at all.
Btw...theres a Barney Fife convention coming up that y'all self appointed meso popo's should attend....might hone those investigative skills a bit.

Some people are just compulsive liars. Not sure if it is a delusional disorder or whatever. I know a few people like that. No matter how many times you catch them in bullshit they just keep doing it smh. It has to be some form of mental illness

Since u asked...its the same 4...5...6 assholes that do it to everyone on meso.
So...that being said and considering the sources.....nah dont bother me at all.
Btw...theres a Barney Fife convention coming up that y'all self appointed meso popo's should attend....might hone those investigative skills a bit.
Wait a minute I'm gonna have to stop you right there.... @movingiron88 and @Mr.B66 were one of the first two to show me some leadway when I first joined and screwed up by not doing an intro and had a lot of others busting my ass...so I'm gonna have to say that while it may be the same 5 or 6 I am pretty confident that it's for good reason with a couple of them... I'm not taking sides, I'm just making a case that I know one or two of them aren't just going out of their way to mess with you

Wait a minute I'm gonna have to stop you right there.... @movingiron88 and @Mr.B66 were one of the first two to show me some leadway when I first joined and screwed up by not doing an intro and had a lot of others busting my ass...so I'm gonna have to say that while it may be the same 5 or 6 I am pretty confident that it's for good reason with a couple of them... I'm not taking sides, I'm just making a case that I know one or two of them aren't just going out of their way to mess with you
I could give 2 fucks about @Throwback
Problem is this dbag can't keep his mouth shut.. end of story...