TSL LABS

Well i dont know nor does anyone why you would have a rep if he doesnt know whats going on with your business.
I Never said the product wasnt good.
As a matter of fact since it is already on the way and i dont have anything in it i had an idea while i was away.
Im gonna send a vial of the test e and tren to anobolic labs and let them use it for testing.
@Millard Baker how do i go about that? Pm me if you need to...I'll send a lil donation with the gear too. Should have done that already anyway.

Thanks for stepping up and doing that. That's fucking noble as shit, man.
Hopefully it is really in its way and there's no funny business.

Not pointing fingers at anyone or making claims. I just hope it can be a true test. We can all agree that the communication sucks hard. Ta wasn't bad once shit was actually handled. Would be nice to know definitively what the quality is.

Again, thanks.

This isn't how it works with Anabolic Labs. If you want to test the vials you will need to pay for it yourself and can report the results back to the board.

Samples aren't taken from members because it would call the validity of the program into question as a member could be working with a lab to get positive results for a lab.

Instead samples are ordered anonymously and paid for and sent directly to the testing lab when they are received from the source.

Not being critical of your idea but it won't happen through Milliard's program.

Nm, then haha.

Also, how do you donate and get that legit supporter badge?

Def want to support the lab for real, tho.
Also, def want legit badge. It's way cooler than some whack yellow livestrong bracelet.

It's awesome that something like that is out there and has standards

This isn't how it works with Anabolic Labs. If you want to test the vials you will need to pay for it yourself and can report the results back to the board.

Samples aren't taken from members because it would call the validity of the program into question as a member could be working with a lab to get positive results for a lab.

Instead samples are ordered anonymously and paid for and sent directly to the testing lab when they are received from the source.

Well damn

Nm, then haha.

Also, def want legit badge. It's way cooler than some whack yellow livestrong bracelet.

Just PM Millard and he will tell you how to get that shiny badge. Speaking of donations I should make another one.
This is one no bullshit board and I've learned many things the hard way here and taken many lumps for the shit I say :oops:

Nm, then haha.

Only program of its kind and everyone should be supporting it. There are multiple threads here that describe the program in detail as well as how to contribute.

My how things have changed [emoji4] also im a little disapointed how little this new batch of members know about how things work on meso. If you spend less time in the underground and more time looking around, you would know how anabolic lab works.
Lotta great info here, go check it out.

Oh...i thought a member would send a vial ti A.L. who then sooner or later had it tested.
So how then does one send a vial to be tested cuz last i heard simec was running 6 to 8 months behind.
So....?

..No free gear from prime or anyone else. Read the post again slowly and you will see it was offered and declined.
I helped the kid get with Milliard so all of the personal info he posted could go away.
He offered it as a thanks cuz he finally realized howbad he fucked up.
It was turned down.
The fact you ran Primes gear proves you don't have any respect for Meso. You're only here to score gear from ANY one of these retards. Including Hammer lol

My how things have changed [emoji4] also im a little disapointed how little this new batch of members know about how things work on meso. If you spend less time in the underground and more time looking around, you would know how anabolic lab works.
Noted brother...throughly noted

damn boy quit swinging on his dick , he isn't going to help you with shit.

Its a fucking UGL. Human beings make mistakes plain and simple. Im not a dramatic girl and the "security" does not truly bother me. Do not get me wrong it is very sloppy and in no way should of happen. U can claim shill or whatever you want but fuck the bandwagon train. My experience with TSL was acceptable. Communication was good. T&A slow but acceptable. Products were good. Posted all on here.

Oh...i thought a member would send a vial ti A.L. who then sooner or later had it tested.
So how then does one send a vial to be tested cuz last i heard simec was running 6 to 8 months behind.
So....?

Members can send in a vial and pay to have it tested. Confusion is probably that at least one lab (pharmacom) was offering to repay the member for his costs at one point in time.

Some new Simec results have recently been posted in the testing section so they may be getting caught up. I would pm @Millard Baker if you are interested as he will have more information.

The fact you ran Primes gear proves you don't have any respect for Meso. You're only here to score gear from ANY one of these retards. Including Hammer lol
Are you reading challenged dude. I NEVER ran Prime gear period.
And Hammer...did have decent gear the one time i ran his sust.....
I have never recieved free gear from anyone. Ever.
So really dude if your reading comprehension is that poor possibly you could better spend your evenings taking courses in reading and comprehension skills.
Maybe one of those kids you work with can mentor you?

Members can send in a vial and pay to have it tested. Confusion is probably that at least one lab (pharmacom) was offering to repay the member for his costs at one point in time.

Some new Simec results have recently been posted in the testing section so they may be getting caught up. I would pm @Millard Baker if you are interested as he will have more information.

These results are probably before the time of simec not being able to take new testing samples.

Simec is no longer allowed to take steroid samples from my understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention, there's some young lady that's want to have a dick put on her that is giving her phone number out to everybody (except me it would seem) and offering free services. folks wouldn't know that if all they did was stick to the tsl thread. there's a true gold mine out there, lol.

Are you reading challenged dude. I NEVER ran Prime gear period.
And Hammer...did have decent gear the one time i ran his sust.....
I have never recieved free gear from anyone. Ever.
So really dude if your reading comprehension is that poor possibly you could better spend your evenings taking courses in reading and comprehension skills.
Maybe one of those kids you work with can mentor you?
I saw the post here were you claimed to have tried Prime gear. I'll do some digging. But considering your a compulsive liar I really could give too shit lol Remember this made up story Throwback? lol
@Throwback is your life so fucki mg miserable all you have time to do is make up sorry bullshit? it took me 5 minutes to find your so called sons girlfriend ... or at least the picture you claim as hers.... you wanna read the twitter profile? anyone wanna read the twitter profile? your a fuckING fake ads dude man... you need to be exposed and banned just like odie was.... View attachment 52055

Not to mention, there's some young lady that's want to have a dick put on her that is giving her phone number out to everybody (except me it would seem) and offering free services. folks wouldn't know that if all they did was stick to the tsl thread. there's a true gold mine out there, lol.
You talking about the girl who wanted to do test to become a man in the steroid form? Damnit i quit following that

I saw the post here were you claimed to have tried Prime gear. I'll do some digging. But considering your a compulsive liar I really could give too shit lol Remember this made up story Throwback? lol
Good look it up and you will find i did not run prime gear...
If you READ the other post in the appropriate manner you will find that bat girl was an attempt at humor that almost everyone got.....except a couple of you.
No where does it say nor infer that batgirl was the kids fiance.
Once again reading comprehension is an important part of learning to communicate in a written forum....;)

Sponsors

Latest posts