TSL LABS

Look at this example of his work ethic. He acknowledges he's got a long queue of unanswered emails but that he is going to take a nap and respond after he gets up.

Why dont you go take a DIRT NAP, asshole. People as lazy, disorganized and irresponsible as you are not cut out for self-employment. You're a slacker and probably a stoner.

Dude, if you dont have the self discipline to sit down at your desk and respond to your customers questions and emails than you do not deserve our business.
Shut the fuck up baxter, learn how to lift weights first before u talk shit to these people. You shouldnt even be interested in steroids u have no business here

Yeah I'm definitely glad I have no dealings with this asshole. And for the record my sources whether public or private comp me a few vials here and there because I have made plenty of bulk orders in the past. At the time 4 months ago I was naive and willing to pay less for something I thought was the same quality but truly you don't possess the ability to keep business and personal shit to yourself. What's next you got a mailing list with everyone's name on it and address right next to your TV tray in the living room?

How's your little brother asshole? Did he win his competition yet? Made stupid ass TSL Labs t shirts and has his little brother as a mega dosing kid as his poster boy.
Could it be that he's Padawan???

Ehhh kinda, i believe that was to primelabs who had no idea what he was doing. Admitted he was learning how to do it, opened with gmail account to send orders to. TSL fucked up and made a mistake. Big fucking mistake not defending that. Deserves to lose peoples respect, though even the best in world mess up.
Point being that tsl brags about his experience yet makes rookie mistakes not unlike prime labs. Nobody is stopping you from ordering but don't down talk members here who are bringing issues to the surface so others can make informed decisions. You can either be a member who sits here selfishly and is here to gain sources or you can participate in keeping people informed. That means letting people expose problems without trying to discredit legitimate issues that members should be aware of. Up to you what kind of member you want to be here. It's not the sources who matter here and I would rather concern myself with members and not how the source may be treated.

Yes and the best business in world make mistakes. If your soooo concerned with safty and "protecting" meso memebers then fucking spoon feed them good sources, make a list and post it! It should apply both ways, my whole point was people who never sent TSL one message jumping up to "protect" new memebers. Meso from my understanding doesnt need babysitters. Im sure this post isnt gunna get "likes" but fuck all that shit.
Can't do that man...good oneday and then bad the next... then what?? Phaze, you assured me this ugl was gtg... next thing you know a whole shit storm starts over a ugl that you have no damn control over to begin with.

Alo bhop isn't so bad. A few times some members got scammed and the other sources sent em free shit to make up for it.

Wow this thread took a wild turn and I do hope that sanity will eventually rule. Sources that dangle goodies and freebies/cheapies to noobs to hook them in and then later burn the rest are a joke and a disgrace. Live and learn for all those who fell for TSL's lame little scam.
Haha this sounds like the commentator closing out an episode of fuckin whatever...Good shit

Can't do that man...good oneday and then bad the next... then what?? Phaze, you assured me this ugl was gtg... next thing you know a whole shit storm starts over a ugl that you have no damn control over to begin with.

Did he assure you in a private message?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I
Point being that tsl brags about his experience yet makes rookie mistakes not unlike prime labs. Nobody is stopping you from ordering but don't down talk members here who are bringing issues to the surface so others can make informed decisions. You can either be a member who sits here selfishly and is here to gain sources or you can participate in keeping people informed. That means letting people expose problems without trying to discredit legitimate issues that members should be aware of. Up to you what kind of member you want to be here. It's not the sources who matter here and I would rather concern myself with members and not how the source may be treated.
I agree completely and respect ur post alot. I like facts and real experience to make my conclusion, not clutter of people just attemping to jump on a sinking ship to make people like them. I didnt talk down to nobody. I posted the facts as i saw fit.

That's me from prison in my avi. I've bulked up since then. Spent 20 years for premeditated murder. Any other questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsors