TSL LABS

Good, I'll state mine as well.....

Your last email was pay info. Never informed me you got impatient and collected your funds......

Your order will arrive to you within the time frame that is discussed MULTIPLE times by myself on this forum.

It's yours now, another member who collected his funds impatiently and will be receiving it free. The last guy was honest at least and came on here saying what his friend scored on the test, so maybe you can do the same with it.

I am a bit new here. I have only ordered once before from atlas. I read the pages upon pages on atlas' thread. Many vetern members said don't trust him, and others said he was fast. Well I trusted him and got screwed. I got my dirty gear very quickly. Now I am looking for a new source and came to this thread. I was going to order from tsl, but if being screwed in the past has taught me anything, it's to listen to those with more experience that are trying to help you. To other new members like me, don't get screwed and listen to those with more experience.

Tsl came on and said his communications was shitty.... been numerous post about shitty t/a... and there's been numerous post from tsl about hey guys it's gonna take me a while ta is shitty.....

Why then complain when the pack takes a long time? I'm confused ..... read the thread!
just sayin if you read the thread you know what's Going on.

And if you don't know NOW YOU KNOW

...nigga

I am a bit new here. I have only ordered once before from atlas. I read the pages upon pages on atlas' thread. Many vetern members said don't trust him, and others said he was fast. Well I trusted him and got screwed. I got my dirty gear very quickly. Now I am looking for a new source and came to this thread. I was going to order from tsl, but if being screwed in the past has taught me anything, it's to listen to those with more experience that are trying to help you. To other new members like me, don't get screwed and listen to those with more experience.

I agree with this 100%. But what about to all the members who ordered before this shit show happened? Do they throw there gear away or run it? Seems people where happy with the results before the security incident and the poor communication that's been a problem since day 1.

I can see where you are coming from. However, 99% of the members who post negatively are not customers, who have never been customers, who will never be customers... if anything , some would only assume they most likely use another supplier who is listed here, so why not bash someone else when your using another supplier. It would only work in their favor. The multiple emails and pm of long term members here telling me this when they are not even customers of mine as well gives me a very good inclination. They simply reach out saying they hate seeing the double edge sword of meso and the bullies happen to guys who are not deserving of it.

If ONE person here can step up, and say they had any quality issue, products were subpar, dirty, etc please do come forward now..... there will be none, because everyone is experiencing amazing results on the products. Ta is a bit slower than most others, and comm. was bad for 4-5 days due to an emergency but other than that, all is well. Plain and simple. Many guys bitching about bad comm. before had incorrect emails and were ignored, so really cannot count that as bad communication .

Your last email was pay info. Never informed me you got impatient and collected your funds......

Your order will arrive to you within the time frame that is discussed MULTIPLE times by myself on this forum.

Basically you are admitting here that you are so disorganized that you actually sent a package to a person that cancelled their payment.

You are dumb as hell.

I read your forum as a source of entertainment at this point (as the majority of members here are doing). This is funnier comedy than whats on TV

I agree with this 100%. But what about to all the members who ordered before this shit show happened? Do they throw there gear away or run it? Seems people where happy with the results before the security incident and the poor communication that's been a problem since day 1.

Mostly poor because people could not follow simple guidelines, that is all. Some I missed and I admit openly when I'm at fault but most were guys with incorrect emails, etc.

Basically you are admitting here that you are so disorganized that you actually sent a package to a person that cancelled their payment.

You are dumb as hell.

I read your forum as a source of entertainment at this point (as the majority of members here are doing). It is absolutely hilarious to see you go down in flames just like Hillary Clinton. And it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy

Your avi says all I need to see from you bud. Once again I wish you all of the best...... you still have no clue on many aspects, hopefully you'll learn as you go.

Thanks for sharing your experience it will definitely save a few new guys.

Your avi says all I need to see from you bud. Once again I wish you all of the best...... you still have no clue on many aspects, hopefully you'll learn as you go.
Ahh the TSL professionalism at it's finest. Personal insults to members physique. Well sir we have a rule here on Meso.You wanna bash his Avi then throw up your picture ! If not shut the fuck up and leave already;)

Good, I'll state mine as well.....

It's yours now, another member who collected his funds impatiently and will be receiving it free. The last guy was honest at least and came on here saying what his friend scored on the test, so maybe you can do the same with it.
On Saturday atc1247 pm your rep was advised via pm that the funds had been picked up.
Impatient....what kind of businessman lets funds sit uncollected for a week anywhere?
So just to make this clear...you sent my pack thinking funds were still there. Not because you wanted to take care of a disgruntled customer.
Hmmm.....big difference.
Sounds like your communication with your rep aint so hot either.
But...depending on the consensus here i will post what im doing with this if it arrives.

^^^ this could mean so many different things, usually when I don't understand I take it as offense..... think I'm gonna take this one as a lack of words/ more importantly educated words.

Juicy by notorious b.i.g.
Don't be alarmed, I'm half black. So no need to get all social justice warriorish on a steroid forum. Lol

Much love, meant no offense.

On Saturday atc1247 pm your rep was advised via pm that the funds had been picked up.
Impatient....what kind of businessman lets funds sit uncollected for a week anywhere?
So just to make this clear...you sent my pack thinking funds were still there. Not because you wanted to take care of a disgruntled customer.
Hmmm.....big difference.
But...depending on the consensus here i will post what im doing with this if it arrives.
Hmmm.....big difference.
If I were in ur shoes id run the gear. I mean u kinda have to agree with @thetsl there hasn't been any bad things said about the gear. plus u got it for free and u have ran Atlas so can't be worse than that lol

Hmmm.....big difference.

Saturday I had horrible service which was posted well before Saturday. Rep does not control the orders. I also stated well before Saturday to reach me by email if anyone had any concerns.. Lack of communication on both of our parts means the quality of the product is not good?!? Nonetheless, it's yours so you can do with it as you see fit.

@Padawan @thetsl or better known as dumb and dumber, you two need to give up go sit in the corner and think about where you fucked up. look at the overall picture and I think between the two of you , you might figure it out.

Sponsors

Latest posts