TSL LABS

Security risk leaving funds not picked up.

So your okay telling everyone their gear is safe and perfectly healthy to use? Man, that's some big words to carry on your shoulders! Let's not forget ATLAS ASS! Are there SIMEC tests somewhere that show no contaminants, or high metal contents? Do you have blood work to back up their gear is good? If your okay with your money sitting out there not being picked up, with your name tied to it, keep ordering, but don't say it happens. I never have that problem with either of my sources, NEVER!

Unless you have blood work, or SIMEC tests to back all of this up, then don't feed the noobs. You might be setting them up for a very bad experience you have no control over and have no proof it won't happen. Think brother, this isn't just you ordering here and we try to protect everyone. Harm reduction is for all involved and you sir are not saying anything that remotely is safe.
Well said bro

there has not been one person on here that I have not been professional to as long as I am treated in a professional manner as well. ALL pms are addressed in a timely manner from me, a lot of guys will never post that for they are tired of the meso bullies and stay quiet. I simply asked why if he has no intent to buy and give valid reviews then why bother?? and real sweet nice move posting to open fourm. I knew that would come up because that's how that guy is. anyone running our gear has not had one negative complaint besides TA and order comm which I do my best to relay the info.

there has not been one person on here that I have not been professional to as long as I am treated in a professional manner as well. ALL pms are addressed in a timely manner from me, a lot of guys will never post that for they are tired of the meso bullies and stay quiet. I simply asked why if he has no intent to buy and give valid reviews then why bother?? and real sweet nice move posting to open fourm. I knew that would come up because that's how that guy is. anyone running our gear has not had one negative complaint besides TA and order comm which I do my best to relay the info.
The word Professional keeps getting thrown around here @Padawan. The owners attitude your attitude and the personal info fuck up have been FAR FROM PROFESSIONAL fucktard! Now see yourself to the door bitch!

This talk of funds being left and not getting picked up and LE being aware of that is literally the most obscured thing I have ever heard.

I'm sure LE is just taking their time SCANNING through literally millions of money transactions sent daily in the us alone.......

Guys that are bitching about communication issues a lot of them are asking for list requests from regular emails, when they do not get responded to, they post negatively on here.... so they post negative on here, get the correct email and then expect me to take their order? Na, I'll pass. They can simply go use all of the other amazing sources that are mentioned, I've seen some in the blood test section scoring some amazing numbers, mid 2000s on 600mg a week, that is definitely something to be proud of.

Stated for the FOURTH time , I had to take an emergency trip out of town for 5 days roughly. It was completely unannounced but I had no other option. I answered emails up until last night when I was making a 13 hour trip back. I notice the same guys bitching that always do, that simply have nothing better to do, it's comical. I'm getting countless emails saying simply not to worry about the ignorance on meso , so some that try to put down and tarnish, keep up the good work because your pointless rants as a whole are falling on idle ears.....

To the COUNTLESS guys here who are having amazing results and absolutely loving the products, thank you for your continued support and I'll continue to provide the same products and services to you. :)

Hope everyone has a great day, I will be responding to all unanswered emails within The next few hours after I'm home and catch a few hours sleep.

This talk of funds being left and not getting picked up and LE being aware of that is literally the most obscured thing I have ever heard.

I'm sure LE is just taking their time SCANNING through literally millions of money transactions sent daily in the us alone.......

Guys that are bitching about communication issues a lot of them are asking for list requests from regular emails, when they do not get responded to, they post negatively on here.... so they post negative on here, get the correct email and then expect me to take their order? Na, I'll pass. They can simply go use all of the other amazing sources that are mentioned, I've seen some in the blood test section scoring some amazing numbers, mid 2000s on 600mg a week, that is definitely something to be proud of.

Stated for the FOURTH time , I had to take an emergency trip out of town for 5 days roughly. It was completely unannounced but I had no other option. I answered emails up until last night when I was making a 13 hour trip back. I notice the same guys bitching that always do, that simply have nothing better to do, it's comical. I'm getting countless emails saying simply not to worry about the ignorance on meso , so some that try to put down and tarnish, keep up the good work because your pointless rants as a whole are falling on idle ears.....

To the COUNTLESS guys here who are having amazing results and absolutely loving the products, thank you for your continued support and I'll continue to provide the same products and services to you. :)

Hope everyone has a great day, I will be responding to all unanswered emails within The next few hours after I'm home and catch a few hours sleep.
More excuses to cover your fuck up's huh! You sir can take your "amateur" lab and gtfoh!

Look at this example of his work ethic. He acknowledges he's got a long queue of unanswered emails but that he is going to take a nap and respond after he gets up.

Why dont you go take a DIRT NAP, asshole. People as lazy, disorganized and irresponsible as you are not cut out for self-employment. You're a slacker and probably a stoner.

Dude, if you dont have the self discipline to sit down at your desk and respond to your customers questions and emails than you do not deserve our business.

Look at this example of his work ethic. He acknowledges he's got a long queue of unanswered emails but that he is going to take a nap and respond after he gets up.

Why dont you go take a DIRT NAP, asshole. People as lazy, disorganized and irresponsible as you are not cut out for self-employment. You're a slacker and probably a stoner.

Dude, if you dont have the self discipline to sit down at your desk and respond to your customers questions and emails than you do not deserve our business.
Why are you still here noone likes you bro

Just give up and move on.your finish here @CdnGuy is relentless

Still mad I didn't accept your $120 order...... do not have a long list of unanswered emails idiot, I stated I've checked them recently. You think this is sears or Macy's ??? There's plenty of places for you to go, wish you the best.

More excuses to cover your fuck up's huh! You sir can take your "amateur" lab and gtfoh!

No exsuses, just facts. I'll gladly stay here, and continue to provide quality products and services to the customers that follow directions. Good day though :)

If people here still order from you that is their choice but I as well as others will point out your faults. Nothing you have shown illustrates that you are a veteran in this game. You make rookie mistakes that risk customers security. As for your countless emails from members telling you to ignore the ignorance on meso, I could claim I get the same amount saying how much of a risk you are.

Look slick, you should of been done here after your first security lapse in conjuction with your arrogant attitude. Nothing you offer is unique,special, or different from anyone else.

You're a security risk for anyone that places orders with you. You have proven too inept or competent enough to provide basic security. You are unable to correctly navigate simple email. Naps had someone else release his customer information and was crucified and here you are doing it yourself on multiple confirmed occasions. What you are good at is excuses.

Members can obviously order from who they want but people will also continue to give them information that allows them to make educated choices. In my opinion you offer nothing that can't be obtained other places that don't also have your sloppy execution. Guys like you are a dime a dozen and just not worth it considering your poor attitude combined with security risk.

Tsl came on and said his communications was shitty.... been numerous post about shitty t/a... and there's been numerous post from tsl about hey guys it's gonna take me a while ta is shitty.....

Why then complain when the pack takes a long time? I'm confused ..... read the thread!
just sayin if you read the thread you know what's Going on.

And if you don't know NOW YOU KNOW

Still mad I didn't accept your $120 order...... do not have a long list of unanswered emails idiot, I stated I've checked them recently. You think this is sears or Macy's ??? There's plenty of places for you to go, wish you the best.
As a source you can't fucking talk to members like that you piece of shit, whether they are new, naive, or clueless on what they are requesting. Why don't you be PROFESSIONAL and not put your customers on blast. Few months ago, I bet you would beg to have that 120.

@thetsl I would bet my life that there isn't a long line of well respected members ordering from you sir. If Noobs are, then they are about to learn a hard lesson it seems. We here at MESO say get thick skin, or GTFO! You come here we didn't ask for you to come here. However, we are now telling you to GTFO you unprofessional bastard. You sound just like Hammer and ATLAS. Excuses is all you have, nothing else. You started this thread telling all of us how you used to have Pro Athletes run your gear. Fuck you are dumber than I thought! They order more gear for one cycle than we do in a year, so why in the hell would you leave them, or did they kick you out for the same bullshit? If you see it as ok to leave a members money hanging out there, then use your name Princess. WE find it a security risk here on MESO and that's all that matters! It doesn't matter if we are rude to you, or your fucking little Star Wars wanna be, we are members here, you are an illegal drug dealer who is our guest. If you don't like how we talk to you Princess then fuck you and the cock you come in sucking. Fucking tell me "we will take care of you?" Fuck, you can't take care of yourself and your little girlfriend Barbi is it? Oh I mean Padawan, Star Wars, I forgot. GTFO These same members, including me, do try to protect our members and teach the Noobs something, like not to order from your washed up ass. Now get back in your star cruiser, and ship back off to a galaxy far, far away.

[QUOTE/]="thetsl, post: 1759361, member: 87354" I'll gladly stay here, and continue to provide quality products and services to the customers that follow directions[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately you cannot provide any of the following stated. Not too mention putting Meso members at risk with leaked info. All Meso members decide if you'll "gladly being staying" here pal!!!! Right now the majority looks like your on the way out. So take your cocky bitch ass attitude and pack it up! :)

Last edited:
As a source you can't fucking talk to members like that you piece of shit, whether they are new, naive, or clueless on what they are requesting. Why don't you be PROFESSIONAL and not put your customers on blast. Few months ago, I bet you would beg to have that 120.

Have you read the countless posts of his? I'll talk as I see fit, seems you do the same.... culeless on what they are requesting??? What???!!! He was not my customer, just someone posting pointless in the thread, that is all.....

i knew this would happen. we have proven bloodwork and labmax passes i will post, we aren't stretching here for customers just was hoping to bring quality here
YEAH RIGHT BWaaahaaaaaaa

GTFO bitches there is no quality, where the uncapped blood results