TSL LABS

1. PadawanMember
    NEW
    if you don't order and have noreal feedback and simply talk shit on me why even fuckingbother?

ur a meso warrior bro i applaud you

now go ahead and tell your friends

Padawan, 5 minutes agoReport

This is what Mr. Padawan pm'd me....lmao.... I get what your saying, really I do but let me say this.... you have time to run your cock holster to me but not tend to your business.... leaving meso bros hanging, wondering wtf is going on all the while you're taking time to private message me this shit.... your priorities are just as fucked as how things are ran in your business...well the business that you rep but seem to have no authority to make any decisions what so ever for... your just a pawn, again what purpose do you serve???? Other than making things go from bad to worse??? Oh and I didn't run and "tell my friends" but I posted it right here in your thread where you should've been addressing some real issues so that they can see what you're doing with your time...

1. PadawanMember
    NEW
    if you don't order and have noreal feedback and simply talk shit on me why even fuckingbother?

This is what Mr. Padawan pm'd me....lmao.... I get what your saying, really I do but let me say this.... you have time to run your cock holster to me but not tend to your business.... leaving meso bros hanging, wondering wtf is going on all the while you're taking time to private message me this shit.... your priorities are just as fucked as how things are ran in your business...well the business that you rep but seem to have no authority to make any decisions what so ever for... your just a pawn, again what purpose do you serve???? Other than making things go from bad to worse??? Oh and I didn't run and "tell my friends" but I posted it right here in your thread where you should've been addressing some real issues so that they can see what you're doing with your time...

It's generally not a good idea to post private messages. I understand that Padawan and TSL are not your friend and that may have been an aggravating message; however, posting PMs will create a lack of trust as other members may feel that you will do the same to them if they make you angry.

I understand man.. I'm not perfect and you have a valid point.... it's not about being mad.... if me and one of you were arguing through pm then that's a little different than this situation and would be between us... I never thought of it that way man. I can take a ball busting when I'm wrong

1. PadawanMember
    NEW

Doesn't suprise me this fuking scum pm'ed you this. Fuking twat doesn't even pm or address me in this thread. Their are many available labs on AnabolicLab.com that are domestic and have no fucking reps. The word Rep...is a fuking waste if the lab is domestic. Fuk that, I don't even bother for one bit if a domestic lab has a rep.

Pm's are mostly frowned upon if a Source openly posts info. However, if the source harasses a Member, it should be known.. the behavior of said source to warn others. Why? Cuz many members can be taken to the cleaners if some shit goes down. Then members are out of hard earned cash. Just my 2C

I understand man.. I'm not perfect and you have a valid point.... it's not about being mad.... if me and one of you were arguing through pm then that's a little different than this situation and would be between us... I never thought of it that way man. I can take a ball busting when I'm wrong

I had no intention of busting your balls. I just wanted you to know that it can easily be perceived that you would do the same to others if you were provoked. Again, I understand that we see the reps differently than other members, but at the same time, private messages should be respected regardless of personal feelings unless there is a danger that is presented to the forum.

I had no intention of busting your balls. I just wanted you to know that it can easily be perceived that you would do the same to others if you were provoked. Again, I understand that we see the reps differently than other members, but at the same time, private messages should be respected regardless of personal feelings unless there is a danger that is presented to the forum.
I gotcha bro.

I'll have to side with the other guy on this one bro. Hes a rep and thats a bitch move. Pretty much completely changed view of this thread right there. Idk if you read the beginning but had a rough start trying to talk shit just the same then he was gone awhile and came back seemingly more professional yet now we know hes just being a pussy about it and doing behind closed doors. Right up until that point i was giving the tsl benefit of the doubt and waiting for him to get back from his trip and see hpw things go but unless he straightens out his pawn theres no fucking hope in my mind. Thats just bullshit. As a matter of fact id like to know @CdnGuy thinks about a rep pming talking shit

1. PadawanMember
    NEW

Was there a prior conversation in PM? Or did he just PM you out of the blue.

The way the words are stated it looks like there was a prior conversation going on. Could be wrong... but if this was out of the blue then thats a whole different story. Which others have stated.... fucked up!

the only other time I spoke to him was asking for a price list... he stated that it was on the thread and that was the end of the conversation. That was last week...then I got this, this evening and he's referencing me questioning his value on the thread. That's why it sounds like we've gone back and forth

I'll have to side with the other guy on this one bro. Hes a rep and thats a bitch move. Pretty much completely changed view of this thread right there. Idk if you read the beginning but had a rough start trying to talk shit just the same then he was gone awhile and came back seemingly more professional yet now we know hes just being a pussy about it and doing behind closed doors. Right up until that point i was giving the tsl benefit of the doubt and waiting for him to get back from his trip and see hpw things go but unless he straightens out his pawn theres no fucking hope in my mind. Thats just bullshit. As a matter of fact id like to know @CdnGuy thinks about a rep pming talking shit
I'm sure @CdnGuy will have something to say to both of us...he's an equal opportunity ass chewer....he doesn't discriminate....I'm good though and I'm pretty sure he'll have more to say to Padawan than me

Was there a prior conversation in PM? Or did he just PM you out of the blue.

The way the words are stated it looks like there was a prior conversation going on. Could be wrong... but if this was out of the blue then thats a whole different story. Which others have stated.... fucked up!

I can't argue that it was an inappropriate PM and I can see where it was aggravating. Maybe with this situation, it's ok to post it; however, for me, whatever happens between me and another person stays between me and that other person. As a rule of thumb, I don't see anything, I don't hear anything and I don't know anything unless it poses a danger to anyone else. I wasn't trying to give a brother a hard time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't argue that it was an inappropriate PM and I can see where it was aggravating. Maybe with this situation, it's ok to post it; however, for me, whatever happens between me and another person stays between me and that other person. As a rule of thumb, I don't see anything, I don't hear anything and I don't know anything unless it poses a danger to anyone else. I wasn't trying to give a brother a hard time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are good as far as I'm concerned... you bring a valid point....I think others also see where I was coming from as well...no harm, no foul

Man, I am seriously kicking myself in the ASS for ALMOST ordering here. One cooment told me to stay away: "We will take care of you when you order." WTF??? I am a grown man and don't want any UGL taking care of me. I just want what I order, pay for and read about TA Time and Customer Service. It is starting to look like @thetsl is lost. Maybe a road ATLAS will help him find his way to the door? These are the very same excuses ATLAS Lab had before he went belly up. "I'm working," and every other excuse. Why would a UGL who supposedly used to serve Pro Card Athlete's not promote uncapped bloods? Seems like he would know better than to do something like that working with what he says is Pro Card Athlete's.

You could have the most Fire gear in the world, but spit in my face, or piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, GTFO!

no I have not tried the shitty gear, we have labs on here that have been tested by anabolic labs, and have blood tests posted by reputable members, so why in hell would I order from you guys, one of you is a rude prick, and the other is just plain stupid, ill let you figure out which one you are .

have you tried the shitty gear? just curious?

Your shit attitude is not welcome you cant even take criticism.did you think everyone will be praising your ass here!you have given excuse after excuse as to why your communication sucks!your a fucking security risk as well a mistake that should not of been made.we dont need you here.take your ass and your minions eles where.
Three reasons why members shouldn't buy from tsl/omega
1-shitty attitude.
2-poor communication
3-security risk
Why risk your health and freedom

The health risk isn't a fact, the gear quality has been great so far for me. Now communication is not the best but when I order from a UGL I kind of expect this. I haven't found a single person yet whom hasn't received their gear. I've ordered three times since September and all three packs arrived in an acceptable time. Security risk not sure how, I just got a pack from Anabolx and the bubble pack was ripped open a little and if I had Lois in it they wouldve fallen out. Omega sends their packs in the hard rigid priority mail boxes.
I'm not 100% sure what is going on with other members but we can't expect these guys to get packs to us over night. Yes I understand if money was sitting around for awhile and not picked up that happened to me on my last order too but I just didn't worry and let it work its course. If they get 7 orders in a day and it goes to one reciever that person really can't go and pick that all up at once, that's a bit suspicious.
Communication could be better and I will admit that but not sure if it's time to throw them under the bus over it. I'm by no means going to bat for omega/TSL I just haven't had the issues yet

I'm sure @CdnGuy will have something to say to both of us...he's an equal opportunity ass chewer....he doesn't discriminate....I'm good though and I'm pretty sure he'll have more to say to Padawan than me
All 3 of you have valid points brothers. Of course the general rule here is never expose your PM's. This case being different in the sense it's a Rep talking shit. No personal info was aired by posting it so @Padawan can take a flying fuck and leave Meso!!!!!!!! Imo no one should be bumping this thread any more & let these cocky assholes die here. Good day :)

The health risk isn't a fact, the gear quality has been great so far for me. Now communication is not the best but when I order from a UGL I kind of expect this. I haven't found a single person yet whom hasn't received their gear. I've ordered three times since September and all three packs arrived in an acceptable time. Security risk not sure how, I just got a pack from Anabolx and the bubble pack was ripped open a little and if I had Lois in it they wouldve fallen out. Omega sends their packs in the hard rigid priority mail boxes.
I'm not 100% sure what is going on with other members but we can't expect these guys to get packs to us over night. Yes I understand if money was sitting around for awhile and not picked up that happened to me on my last order too but I just didn't worry and let it work its course. If they get 7 orders in a day and it goes to one reciever that person really can't go and pick that all up at once, that's a bit suspicious.
Communication could be better and I will admit that but not sure if it's time to throw them under the bus over it. I'm by no means going to bat for omega/TSL I just haven't had the issues yet
Security risk leaving funds not picked up.

So your okay telling everyone their gear is safe and perfectly healthy to use? Man, that's some big words to carry on your shoulders! Let's not forget ATLAS ASS! Are there SIMEC tests somewhere that show no contaminants, or high metal contents? Do you have blood work to back up their gear is good? If your okay with your money sitting out there not being picked up, with your name tied to it, keep ordering, but don't say it happens. I never have that problem with either of my sources, NEVER!

Unless you have blood work, or SIMEC tests to back all of this up, then don't feed the noobs. You might be setting them up for a very bad experience you have no control over and have no proof it won't happen. Think brother, this isn't just you ordering here and we try to protect everyone. Harm reduction is for all involved and you sir are not saying anything that remotely is safe.

I concur but haven't tried yet. Placed an order received.... t-var for later... Paid yesterday for 2nd order, will let everyone know how the process goes. If all goes well, I'll start next Monday and inform progress