TSL LABS

serve up a little cheese for the guy with the whine.. if you don't like the way you are treated go somewhere else , I think you can see most of us dont like you or your shitty gear.

I posted that I had to take an emergency job out of state and I have had poor service. I see guys in this thread who have been in contact with me this entire time posting, why can't they simply say yes I've spoken to him and all is well???? For the simple reason all of the negative assholes will flame them for absolutely nothing....

If ANYONE draws bloods and they do it correctly their numbers will fall out within near perfection , just like the rest. Guys here still talking about bad batches , etc because they simply have nothing else to say so they run their mouths and post pointless, negative shit like normal.

I have been focusing my little bit of time on emails alone, I have not had hours to come on here and argue with pointless posts. I did not get any concerning emails with guys worried about a thing, got multiple new order emails though and countless guys saying they are not a part of the meso bullshit and are happy with everything and will continue to order. It seems the negative ones here posts are sort o irrelevant afterall, and the ones who are currently using the products and services are enjoying it.

I posted that I had to take an emergency job out of state and I have had poor service. I see guys in this thread who have been in contact with me this entire time posting, why can't they simply say yes I've spoken to him and all is well???? For the simple reason all of the negative assholes will flame them for absolutely nothing....

If ANYONE draws bloods and they do it correctly their numbers will fall out within near perfection , just like the rest. Guys here still talking about bad batches , etc because they simply have nothing else to say so they run their mouths and post pointless, negative shit like normal.

I have been focusing my little bit of time on emails alone, I have not had hours to come on here and argue with pointless posts. I did not get any concerning emails with guys worried about a thing, got multiple new order emails though and countless guys saying they are not a part of the meso bullshit and are happy with everything and will continue to order. It seems the negative ones here posts are sort o irrelevant afterall, and the ones who are currently using the products and services are enjoying it.
I emailed a question over the weekend and received a response within a few hours.

what is your point do you think that makes him gtg lol..
I don't think anyone has claimed shitty gear just shitty service so I'm pretty sure he was just doing his part instead of sitting back and letting assumptions be made he let everyone know he did get a reply unlike some

Your shit attitude is not welcome you cant even take criticism.did you think everyone will be praising your ass here!you have given excuse after excuse as to why your communication sucks!your a fucking security risk as well a mistake that should not of been made.we dont need you here.take your ass and your minions eles where.
Three reasons why members shouldn't buy from tsl/omega
1-shitty attitude.
2-poor communication
3-security risk
Why risk your health and freedom

Your shit attitude is not welcome you cant even take criticism.did you think everyone will be praising your ass here!you have given excuse after excuse as to why your communication sucks!your a fucking security risk as well a mistake that should not of been made.we dont need you here.take your ass and your minions eles where.
Three reasons why members shouldn't buy from tsl/omega
1-shitty attitude.
2-poor communication
3-security risk
Why risk your health and freedom
I'm with you minus the health risk. What I've gotten was pretty good. The rest of what you said Is accurate however

All you got is a set of bloods that were capped @1500 witch means that your test is 6X or possibly more, I wouldn't be so proud of that shit. Other than that work on your t/a and communication or get some real help.

Then you need to explain why funds sat untouched for one week...7 days when EVERY protocol you requested was followed to the letter.
$ not picked up
Email supposedly could not be found even though it was the follow thru to our existing conversation.
Then it took 4 days to get any kind of answer through your rep because you couldnt find anything or better yet it was easier for you to say just resend the email.
There are several international sources that turn around and communication exceed your domestic times.
And yes there bloods are every bit as good as yours are Claimed to be.
10 days, 14 days, 3 weeks? It doesnt matter how good your gear is if no one knows when or if they will get it.

As said before, it took 11 days 1st order from 1st email. That's with it taking about 3 days to get back with me at 1st. Also Veterans Day and 2 Sundays in there. Placed another order Friday, already sent info, paid today... Call me stupid, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, I'll let you know how it goes from here.