TSL LABS

That's a comical response, but you stated " . First time being pharmasource and I can't praise David enough. It's was a completely differentexperience... dude is so on point and professional. Even fucking calls you sir, haha. I ended up ordering again from him aftertsl.
How's that for my reading comprehension skills!!!

Yeah, bro. Honest review...point being?

I am just waiting for the next set of blood work to post, before I make a decision. I am not pro or anti tsl, just wanting to make an informed decision based of concrete information not " well my bro said" or I have this friend that said.........!

AAS use is illegal where I live so I would never do it but I have lots of "friends" who do and have been in the game for a while and I often share their information where it is useful.

AAS use is illegal where I live so I would never do it but I have lots of "friends" who do and have been in the game for a while and I often share their information where it is useful.
Key word is: useful, that was my point. Sorry it didn't come across the way I wrote it. Yes friends and people I respect are great sources of information.

Bro, my point was mr_nobody did the same thing and you called him out. That's it, nothing else. And sorry no bag of dicks, not my thing . I don't judge you for it!!!

I notice in1 of your 10 posts before this thread you stated you didn't lift, were a marathon runner until a sustained injury. Was it a head injury because you sir are fucking retarded.

Dude came on and tried giving you a break down of his shipping and receiving protocol and said he'll let him come on and defend himself. That was pretty much it. Idk how that constitutes a review.

I notice in1 of your 10 posts before this thread you stated you didn't lift, were a marathon runner until a sustained injury. Was it a head injury because you sir are fucking retarded.

Dude came on and tried giving you a break down of his shipping and receiving protocol and said he'll let him come on and defend himself. That was pretty much it. Idk how that constitutes a review.
Your reading skills are lacking and embarrassing but to answer your question, I am not a retard!!! Since you have a SMART PHONE, google the word review. Read the definition and then reflect on your response to me. Also have a little respect this thread is tsl.

Your reading skills are lacking and embarrassing but to answer your question, I am not a retard!!! Since you have a SMART PHONE, google the word review. Read the definition and then reflect on your response to me. Also have a little respect this thread is tsl.

Urbandictionary.com says I'm right. Provided via google search. Let me rephrase my question. Do you fall anywhere on the spectrum?

How much did you spend with tsl? Nothing, right? I dropped $600 in the last 2 weeks with 2 sources. I'm telling the group how my experience was. Fuck off, bro.

Guys take my word for it, be careful, do a lot of reading, and don't trust just anybody, when I came to meso I got scammed, I was newbie, I didn't know what I was doing, that's the reason why I'm an asshole to most new members that don't know what they are doing. So if I can save someone or prevent someone from making the same mistakes that I made when I started.

Guys take my word for it, be careful, do a lot of reading, and don't trust just anybody, when I came to meso I got scammed, I was newbie, I didn't know what I was doing, that's the reason why I'm an asshole to most new members that don't know what they are doing. So if I can save someone or prevent someone from making the same mistakes that I made when I started.

Thank, you.

I posted that I had to take an emergency job out of state and I have had poor service. I see guys in this thread who have been in contact with me this entire time posting, why can't they simply say yes I've spoken to him and all is well???? For the simple reason all of the negative assholes will flame them for absolutely nothing....

If ANYONE draws bloods and they do it correctly their numbers will fall out within near perfection , just like the rest. Guys here still talking about bad batches , etc because they simply have nothing else to say so they run their mouths and post pointless, negative shit like normal.

I have been focusing my little bit of time on emails alone, I have not had hours to come on here and argue with pointless posts. I did not get any concerning emails with guys worried about a thing, got multiple new order emails though and countless guys saying they are not a part of the meso bullshit and are happy with everything and will continue to order. It seems the negative ones here posts are sort o irrelevant afterall, and the ones who are currently using the products and services are enjoying it.

I know the topic of this thread has changed to bashing each other, but does anyone know of any BDSM sites that are gtg and I can meet someone? ;):eek::rolleyes: