TSL LABS

You wanna know why I'm mad? I'll tell ya why I'm mad... I work my ass of like atleast 12 hours a day. I also do many other things after work like chores and such. I've got about an hour and a half to eat and then go to bed, but do I get to watch what I wanna watch on the television?... hell no. gotta watch some stupid ass kids show. I say "hey... you think dad can watch some news or some grown up t.v?" nope. the little rat bastards been watching t.v. half the freakin day, but nooooo. I gotta eat, watch fucking teen Disney and then go to bed so I can do it all over again tomorrow. that's what gets me mad.

The moments when your children do act appreciative though, and put their little heads against your chest when you carry them from being exhausted at the zoo all day, wash away all the times they take for granted were out there putting in 12 hour days, getting up an extra 1 1/2 early to hit the gym, fighting 2 hours of traffic, to make sure they get what they need to feel secure around their friends and at school.
Ahhhhhh, have to love parenthood :)

Many sources who have had personal problems, as in family or work, as well as delays, they ended up leaving and scamming people, @thetsl show some professionalism, wtf it's the point of having a rep, if he can't do shit on your behalf? All he does is tell people that shit is gonna go back to normal by Monday? How can he guarantee that? Is he gonna take care of all the emails, orders, and pick ups by monday?

My point exactly that I was trying to make earlier.... what good does he do?

I just don't get it , why is this thread even still going , the guy has horseshit service , he thinks he is above us, their are no good bloods posted. I can keep on and on giving you many reasons not to be here, but I can not give you one reason to keep wasting your time with this guy.
you guys that have experience on a lot of boards should recognize all the signs of a lab going south. (ill be gone a week but everybody will be taken care of when I get back) that usually happens several times and when everyone gets comfortable, then he is gone for weeks and just doesn't come back, kinda like the horseshit dad that runs to the grocery store never to be seen again.

The moments when your children do act appreciative though, and put their little heads against your chest when you carry them from being exhausted at the zoo all day, wash away all the times they take for granted were out there putting in 12 hour days, getting up an extra 1 1/2 early to hit the gym, fighting 2 hours of traffic, to make sure they get what they need to feel secure around their friends and at school.
Ahhhhhh, have to love parenthood :)

.....daddy?...is that you?..oh look... you actually came back from the grocery store this time!

lol

I just don't get it , why is this thread even still going , the guy has horseshit service , he thinks he is above us, their are no good bloods posted. I can keep on and on giving you many reasons not to be here, but I can not give you one reason to keep wasting your time with this guy.
you guys that have experience on a lot of boards should recognize all the signs of a lab going south. (ill be gone a week but everybody will be taken care of when I get back) that usually happens several times and when everyone gets comfortable, then he is gone for weeks and just doesn't come back, kinda like the horseshit dad that runs to the grocery store never to be seen again.
Hmmm...I wonder if mine was selling gear too and just never returned lmao

If i promise not to call you mommy....
will you read me another story lol

BROS BEFORE HOES a friend of mine once said.

Oh well...my friend sad he will do the bloods so....he will do the bloods either way.

I've been debating on posting bloods. Not much longer and I will go. But I'm debating due to the fact if they are good, do I want to have them posted to encourage new members to order. We all know people read first and last page......

I've been debating on posting bloods. Not much longer and I will go. But I'm debating due to the fact if they are good, do I want to have them posted to encourage new members to order. We all know people read first and last page......
I think u should post them. At least for us guys who have read all 201 pages and just want to know if at least one batch was good lol

I think you should wait til mon or Tuesday to see tsl labs picks up communication like they promise. Posting favoring bloods will send more customers their way, and you want to make sure the people convinced to use them after seeing your bloods won't get screwed.

I think you should wait til mon or Tuesday to see tsl labs picks up communication like they promise. Posting favoring bloods will send more customers their way, and you want to make sure the people convinced to use them after seeing your bloods won't get screwed.

This was my exact thinking.

I'd appreciate it as well. Followed the entire thread and would like to know if it's worth it shoving this into my leg haha

Friday marked 4 weeks on TSL's test cyp, so I pulled bloods. I'm waiting for results. I matched my current TRT dose of 75mg E3.5D. On Watson, I have pulled two bloods on the afternoon before the next shot. I got back 730 and 460 TT.

Not sure why the numbers were so different. The 730 was before I started Adex. It's not what I expected. Anyway, I pulled the TSL bloods 42 hours after the last shot with 42 hours until the next shot. I wanted to pull them at the end of the 3.5 days (to make it apples to apples), but I couldn't get out of work.

I feel good. Strength is about the same at the gym. If the number is at least in the 600 range, I'll be pretty happy. I'm paying $150 for 10ml of Watson at the pharmacy, so this is a financial matter for me.

I'll post the numbers when I get them.

Ha! Oh stop it. I'm getting ready for my next blast here in 2 weeks been cruising for 8 weeks ready to go. I'm all calves. My legs need most work if I want to compete again in may
Fuck yourself... boooohoooo.. my legs need work.... I hate you:D... I'm going to do legs now... :mad: