TSL LABS

Well fuck! I guess I have to read this fucking forum everyday or something changes smh. Literally ordered last week and received that same week thought everything was cool ordered again yesterday and didn't get the usual immediate response, felt off about it and of course get on here and looks like a fuck show I hope I end up getting my shit or am able to cancel and get money back from courier service in time

Well fuck! I guess I have to read this fucking forum everyday or something changes smh. Literally ordered last week and received that same week thought everything was cool ordered again yesterday and didn't get the usual immediate response, felt off about it and of course get on here and looks like a fuck show I hope I end up getting my shit or am able to cancel and get money back from courier service in time
Lol exactly if u don't check everyday ur 30 damn pages behind. If I fall behind on a thread Im interested in I just say fuck it I'm done with this one

Lol exactly if u don't check everyday ur 30 damn pages behind. If I fall behind on a thread Im interested in I just say fuck it I'm done with this one
Definitely a downer when you place an order and then things go south. Stick with it and keep reading here there is some gold to be had ;) Unfortunately no one will just hand it over so easily lol GL gents

listen guys everything is ok. Tsl has stated earlier he was away for work and will be back this weekend, all orders are still good and anything pending will be shipped...

he has minimal service and is responding as much as possible.

I assure you everyone will be taken care of and come Monday the ship will be back on point and I will talk with him about communication and as a rep I want to see everyone responded to within 24 hours period

as far as M&S board we check in very periodically as the traffic there doesn't hold a candle to what we see here and on ASF. so without completely bogging down it seems he wants to stick with the main boards

and please I would love to see bloodwork we will not let anyone down, there has been plenty enough out here now to see some results. so please share.

Reps... a middle man to the fucking middle man, fucking lame. Can't stand you fucking shillin reps.

If he can't handle his shit what the fuck is he doing sellin? @thetsl Straight from your mouth calling us members "amateurs", in a previous post. However, your service, communication, attitude and rep ain't worth hammered catshit.

Is this the lab that supplies top athlete Olympians like previously stated from the mouth of TSL? Or does this lab supply "amateurs?"

This lab Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me...

Reps... a middle man to the fucking middle man, fucking lame. Can't stand you fucking shillin reps.

If he can't handle his shit what the fuck is he doing sellin? @thetsl Straight from your mouth calling us members "amateurs", in a previous post. However, your service, communication, attitude and rep ain't worth hammered catshit.

Is this the lab that supplies top athlete Olympians like previously stated from the mouth of TSL? Or does this lab supply "amateurs?"

This lab Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me...

Posts like these bring a smile to my face. Shit can snowball downhill real fast for a lab here if business is not handled correctly. Same applies for the shills on the UG threads.

Once the Meso gangbang starts there's no coming back. I'll have to find this amatuer post you speak of. As far as taking a break or whatever, reminds me of the Astro days. Dudes backing him up because he had some made up family bullshit and we seen how that ended.

As said awhile back, it's either sink or swim around here. Member uncertainty about packs and lack of communication seem to be a regular topic around here. Bloods are always great to have but hard to post feedback if dudes aren't getting packs!

listen guys everything is ok. Tsl has stated earlier he was away for work and will be back this weekend, all orders are still good and anything pending will be shipped...

he has minimal service and is responding as much as possible.

I assure you everyone will be taken care of and come Monday the ship will be back on point and I will talk with him about communication and as a rep I want to see everyone responded to within 24 hours period

as far as M&S board we check in very periodically as the traffic there doesn't hold a candle to what we see here and on ASF. so without completely bogging down it seems he wants to stick with the main boards

and please I would love to see bloodwork we will not let anyone down, there has been plenty enough out here now to see some results. so please share.
Just throw in the towel.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Posts like these bring a smile to my face. Shit can snowball downhill real fast for a lab here if business is not handled correctly. Same applies for the shills on the UG threads.

Once the Meso gangbang starts there's no coming back. I'll have to find this amatuer post you speak of. As far as taking a break or whatever, reminds me of the Astro days. Dudes backing him up because he had some made up family bullshit and we seen how that ended.

As said awhile back, it's either sink or swim around here. Member uncertainty about packs and lack of communication seem to be a regular topic around here. Bloods are always great to have but hard to post feedback if dudes aren't getting packs!
Sup big Oz, check out page 190, hope you're good my friend. I saw it awhile back but didn't say nothin. However, really got under my skin after all this tho. I remember TSL Talking big game, supplying to top pro card athletes etc. What's up now @thetsl and @Padawan ? You think those top athletes would accept this type of customer service and delays?
So many amateurs here comparing to things that they literally cannot even begin to comprehend as well.

Ha! Oh stop it. I'm getting ready for my next blast here in 2 weeks been cruising for 8 weeks ready to go. I'm all calves. My legs need most work if I want to compete again in may

Attachments

• IMG_6792.JPG
    IMG_6792.JPG
    367.8 KB · Views: 82
Many sources who have had personal problems, as in family or work, as well as delays, they ended up leaving and scamming people, @thetsl show some professionalism, wtf it's the point of having a rep, if he can't do shit on your behalf? All he does is tell people that shit is gonna go back to normal by Monday? How can he guarantee that? Is he gonna take care of all the emails, orders, and pick ups by monday?

At least you can see my physique. Im not trying to hide it behind some picture of Bruce Lee or a nutsack from Google images.

And I have been training for 2 months. Some of y'all have been training for over 5 years and drinking 3 shakes a day. And your shoulders are so under-developed that you resort to posting avatars from movies because of your shame
Lol your a bitchass

Well I have to do something. I am 5' 10 and have never weighed over 150lbs in my ENTIRE LIFE.

Now I am 40 years old. Im taking creatine, training 3 times per week. Eating as much as I can. And still am stuck at 148lbs, now for almost the past 2 weeks.

Now you can understand why I am turning to the AAS.

Dont tell me to "eat more". I simply cannot. I eat as much as I can to the verge that if I ate one more I would vomit it up. THats what happens. Many times I end up throwing up the protein shake. My body is really fighting against me to stop me from making gains. It sucks. I am swimming against the current
Your only going to gain weight on gear, not all muscle. Some fat and it will make your titties bigger just saying. Cause 1 your not going to train right cause u dont have a clue yet, and 2 u obviously dont eat corectly. Dont use steroids, you will only get worse since u dont know what your doing

Since this is all of track now. I just got done driving around in my plow truck burning up diesel in the 4 inches we have over here. -__-

I realize that alot of us are getting our torches ready, but besides the fact that info might have been shared and very slow to nonexistant communication....did bloods come back bad? or did anyone get screwed?
Not a shill or a rider....my friend will be sharing their blood labs with us...they started Saturday the fifth with 1500 per week and so last night was end of week number two.

Btw...I can't believe how awesome one legged leg ext. could be. I love me some hacksquats but even they didn't come close to the mind/muscle connection that I had with the one legged ext. lol. Usually I never go by feel so....yea.

I realize that alot of us are getting our torches ready, but besides the fact that info might have been shared and very slow to nonexistant communication....did bloods come back bad? or did anyone get screwed?
Not a shill or a rider....my friend will be sharing their blood labs with us...they started Saturday the fifth with 1500 per week and so last night was end of week number two.

Btw...I can't believe how awesome one legged leg ext. could be. I love me some hacksquats but even they didn't come close to the mind/muscle connection that I had with the one legged ext. lol. Usually I never go by feel so....yea.
Valid points brother but why support an arrogant lab owner? Who basically said he's above the "amateur" Meso members!! Don't care if you have the best product in the game. I wouldn't buy gear from a guy who spits in my face.

Valid points brother but why give money to an arrogant lab owner. Who basically said he's above the "amateur" Meso members? Don't care if you have the best product in the game. I wouldn't buy gear from a guy who spits in my face.
Valid points yourself my friend near the border.....lol