TSL LABS

This chomo is completely obsessed with me, asking for a picture of me. Dude, if you spent half as much time at the gym as you do talking about me you may actually make some progress. You are stagnant on all your lifts across the board. A sad case
Wait till he starts sending you tons of pms. Thats what he was doing to me. He's just a troll. I'm glad you two found each other.

PS: ask him about his uncle. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This chomo is completely obsessed with me, asking for a picture of me. Dude, if you spent half as much time at the gym as you do talking about me you may actually make some progress. You are stagnant on all your lifts across the board. A sad case
At least Baxter has finally admitted he is underage..

@Just Fish has been provoking me so that I come back to this thread and wants me to continue to denounce @thetsl and @Padawan

He even followed me around to other threads

Wtf! Shut the fuck up! Mutherfucker you fucking suck!!!!!! You act like a fucking child. U just don't stop Like a fucking woman!!!!! I bet u bleed out your fucking ass too. Really if you would have shut your wide cocksucker then you could be learning and contributing or at least post a pic of tits(not your own fag). Instead you talk shit and stir the pot for what???? Just to be annoying? Go be a bitch elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there bloods in on tsl yet. Sorry if I'm missing something been super busy and Baxter has been fucking up this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel bad for @thetsl..... his thread turned to complete shit. Seems like a great source just has a longer t/a.... he's been around for a while now and on Meso that means something. I think we're going way off topic and for me to say that shit you know damn well the thread has gone to shit because I'm usually the fuck stain that ruins threads with my jibberish.

I feel bad for @thetsl..... his thread turned to complete shit. Seems like a great source just has a longer t/a.... he's been around for a while now and on Meso that means something. I think we're going way off topic and for me to say that shit you know damn well the thread has gone to shit because I'm usually the fuck stain that ruins threads with my jibberish.
My t/a with him was 3 days. It may vary with others but I was happy with his service

@Oregongearhead you are really out of line, man. To post a picture of my face (unblurred) on a freaking illegal steroid forum.

I mean, that really is stepping over the line. Insults are one thing but now this guy is trying to have me arrested in real life?

How would you like me to post the Western Union and MG numbers for TSL? Take down that photo of me AT ONCE or you will bring this to a whole new level.